[THEME's]BlackStarJelly{Updated 11/22}

OP jasonstackhouse

28th January 2013, 08:14 AM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 32

54 posts
Red Mod for Black Star X
hi, any chance you can make a Red mod for the Black Star X?
29th January 2013, 08:32 AM   |  #72  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 478

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlex

hi, any chance you can make a Red mod for the Black Star X?

almost done, i got the toggles and most standard stuff finished already, but, i have actually been getting alot of requests for the red theme on x, so im gonna fine tweek it, and it should be up by tomorrow afternoon. I am planning on offering several different versions of the theme, one will be basic, and the other two will be progressively above that. Its looking awesome right now, i promise in like 12 hours max, they will all be posted......All full themes, added apps, and launchers with full customizations as well
The Following User Says Thank You to jasonstackhouse For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2013, 11:04 AM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 32

54 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonstackhouse

almost done, i got the toggles and most standard stuff finished already, but, i have actually been getting alot of requests for the red theme on x, so im gonna fine tweek it, and it should be up by tomorrow afternoon. I am planning on offering several different versions of the theme, one will be basic, and the other two will be progressively above that. Its looking awesome right now, i promise in like 12 hours max, they will all be posted......All full themes, added apps, and launchers with full customizations as well

cool, thanks =p
30th January 2013, 07:34 PM   |  #74  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 479

856 posts
More
Re: BlackStar & Novena, FJ Mod just added!
Quote:

X2 thanks lfor everything Mr Stackhouse

I cant wait for bs red x

I'd hate to ask Mr stack house , our we expecting an update soon?

Edit* after talking with jasonstackhouse looks like we will be in for the red bs x theme today once he figures out his host. Im walking my fingers over to his thanks button, he deserves it for putting up with our requests.

$3t Fm my Gt@b ~Gnt
Last edited by JEZZEJAMEZ; 7th February 2013 at 04:41 PM.
9th February 2013, 08:32 PM   |  #75  
Flag Detroit

856 posts
More
Ignore

$3t Fm my Gt@b ~Gnt
10th February 2013, 04:50 AM   |  #76  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Philadelphia

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEZZEJAMEZ

X2 thanks lfor everything Mr Stackhouse

I cant wait for bs red x

I'd hate to ask Mr stack house , our we expecting an update soon?

Edit* after talking with jasonstackhouse looks like we will be in for the red bs x theme today once he figures out his host. Im walking my fingers over to his thanks button, he deserves it for putting up with our requests.

$3t Fm my Gt@b ~Gnt

I promise ill have it up shortly, i had this retarded battle with media fire, they deleted the majority of my themes, told me it was for copyright lol, i had to email them and remind them what AOSP was and where all my source was comming from, to which they emailed me back with they had an internal server bug that flagged peoples files by accident, but that they were sorry and im free to keep sharing. Oh and also they couldnt rwcover any of the files they mistakenly deleted. So long story short, i had to bust out my storage hard drives and get some of the base system files i needed and that process just has been me going through a billion things getting mad, losing things than starting from scratch. So as of now im almost done, its just a few things that need to be modded, than it should up and ready for DL.
10th February 2013, 04:59 AM   |  #77  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Philadelphia

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
I also forgot to mention ive been wasting a serious amount of time building my first rom, ive been upset with the updates in the development forum, so i decided it was time to put it all together and drop my first rom. Needless to say, its a lot work for what i am trying to acheive as a final product. But themes will be pumping out soon, and my rom still doesnt have an eta, but when it comes i think alot of people are going to be happy
The Following User Says Thank You to jasonstackhouse For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2013, 06:03 AM   |  #78  
Flag Detroit

856 posts
More
That will be nice, will you toss your style of theme at it? (your build)

$3t Fm my Gt@b ~Gnt
12th February 2013, 04:26 PM   |  #79  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Philadelphia

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
BlackStar x Red Theme Updated Settings, dlink in post one of the thread.
13th February 2013, 02:13 AM   |  #80  
Flag Detroit

856 posts
More
Quote:

BlackStar x Red Theme Updated Settings, dlink in post one of the thread.

Im going to get the updated one now, the one i have dont touch setting screen.

BlAK ★ ※
$@KH○u$ D

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread