FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] Official Vanilla RootBox [04/02][v3.9.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE]

2,571 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,476
 
By ManelScout4Life, Account currently disabled on 1st February 2013, 02:20 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th February 2013, 04:02 AM |#481  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Newark, NJ
Thanks Meter: 5,476
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androider4Life

Two questions for anybody

1 . Rootbox or PA?

2. Tried an AOKP/CM rom before on my note 2 and the camera, camcorder and gallery were laggy and sometimes fc'd. Any alternatives that work better?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

That was asked 3 pages back, just a few hours ago.

Also I'm not a fan of ROM comparisons, try them both for yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManelScout4Life For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th February 2013, 04:13 AM |#482  
Androider4Life's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johnstown, Pa
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] Official Vanilla RootBox [02/12][v3.6][Per-App-DPI][PIE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManelScout4Life

That was asked 3 pages back, just a few hours ago.

Also I'm not a fan of ROM comparisons, try them both for yourself.

Ive been trying to break away from the Touchwiz based stuff and want a rom that will have a strong backing and great support thru the forums. I tried AOKP jb-mr1 last night and the camera camcorder galley were all laggy. I see you work on PA and Rootbox and wanted to see from the thread what experiences people had between PA and Rootbox

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
13th February 2013, 04:29 AM |#483  
Careyst's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androider4Life

Ive been trying to break away from the Touchwiz based stuff and want a rom that will have a strong backing and great support thru the forums. I tried AOKP jb-mr1 last night and the camera camcorder galley were all laggy. I see you work on PA and Rootbox and wanted to see from the thread what experiences people had between PA and Rootbox

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

They are both great. It's all personal preference. You will be hard pressed to make a choice once you try both. I have my choice. Flash both and make your choice.
13th February 2013, 07:28 AM |#484  
Ker~Man's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 219
 
More
Phone Settings FC'ing every time on 2/12 update. Anyone else?
Last edited by Ker~Man; 13th February 2013 at 07:30 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ker~Man For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 07:32 AM |#485  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Newark, NJ
Thanks Meter: 5,476
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ker~Man

Phone Settings FC'ing every time on 2/12 update. Anyone else?

Confirmed. Will look into it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ManelScout4Life For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 07:56 AM |#486  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Newark, NJ
Thanks Meter: 5,476
 
Donate to Me
More
Huge thanks JGoN86 for the donation.


I should have version 3.7 out for you guys tomorrow. It won't add many features all at once since you guys have been seeing features getting added every nightly but there will still be additions.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ManelScout4Life For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 01:59 PM |#487  
Phistachio's Avatar
Recognised Contributor
Flag Belgium, BE
Thanks Meter: 1,012
 
More
Will this work with the N7105 version, or is this ATTV only?
13th February 2013, 02:05 PM |#488  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phistachio

Will this work with the N7105 version, or is this ATTV only?

I am on N7105. Things shd work independent of the baseband - the phone function is not affected.
13th February 2013, 03:25 PM |#489  
iteam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag BOSTON
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Can we use the new gapps posted in the PA 3.0 thread you put up?
13th February 2013, 04:55 PM |#490  
Moose0704's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,544
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] Official Vanilla RootBox [02/12][v3.6][Per-App-DPI][PIE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iteam

Can we use the new gapps posted in the PA 3.0 thread you put up?

I believe those are just for PA. Use reg gapps for this ROM.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
13th February 2013, 05:14 PM |#491  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Newark, NJ
Thanks Meter: 5,476
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iteam

Can we use the new gapps posted in the PA 3.0 thread you put up?

PA Gapps are for PA ROMs only

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes