Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,636 Members 53,232 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG F180L Language need help

Tip us?

aws1727
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] LG F180L Language need help

Greeting all,

i have the korean Lg F180L - I want to change every singl korean word in the phone and also remove some app that came with the phone
like those start with U+...

anyone have or know English firmware for LG F180 L please help and much appreciation.

Thanks

antoniejanssen
Old
(Last edited by antoniejanssen; 14th February 2013 at 07:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
I installed this afternoon the 10A version from the E975 on mine F180L and it same to work all.
I found on a korean site that it was possible, only the 3g and wifi shouldn't work.
After a flashed the 10A version, i went to settings and then connection and let the GSM search
for provider (T-Mobile), because there where no signal.
In this version are no korean apps anymore and you have QSlide apps in your slidedown menu extra.

aws1727
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
What about wheb dialing ? keyboard have some english numbers and korean I DON want the korean.
also when calling it shows message to pic local or korean call any idea to solv both problems?

Thanks

antoniejanssen
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aws1727 View Post
What about wheb dialing ? keyboard have some english numbers and korean I DON want the korean.
also when calling it shows message to pic local or korean call any idea to solv both problems?

Thanks
No, sorry. I had the same problem. Solved it by installed the other ROM, but the you have other problems.
We in Europe had an other ferquestion for data so I have now some connection broblem with HK ROM.

Singlddy
Old
(Last edited by Singlddy; 18th February 2013 at 11:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniejanssen View Post
No, sorry. I had the same problem. Solved it by installed the other ROM, but the you have other problems.
We in Europe had an other ferquestion for data so I have now some connection broblem with HK ROM.
Isn't in europe the frequency for UMTSor 3G 2100 mhz??

The e975 is supposed to have:

4G/LTE 1800, 4G/LTE 2600, 4G/LTE 800,
GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900,
3G 900, 3G 2100

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_country_code#N