5,644 posts
More
Re: HTC One X - Tegra 3 - Upcoming M7 - Mega Information Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmgray

Five HTC M7 teaser videos pulled from htc.com
http://htcsource.com/2013/02/exclusi...ff-the-htc-m7/

Thanks.

Design wise looks decent in the vids and the edges shown.... Looks like shutter button is there, and one video looked like possible kick stand even... Though I thought one of the others showing the HTC logo almost ruled out kickstand...

Interesting though...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
13th February 2013, 06:02 AM   |  #14912  
Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 16

126 posts
More
The last of the five videos showed something like a rounded corner with angular edges, much like in the latest leaked images...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
13th February 2013, 06:42 AM   |  #14913  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lanus, Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 12,302

10,344 posts
Donate to Me
More
Videos show nothing, waste of time... Do this and nothing, htc save money without paying video makers .
So, waste of time. :banghead:
Btw, the only thing i want for that phone is S OFF. Then htc can copy iphone, samy lg or toshiba, dont care. Ten t4 and twenty gpu, dont care...
I Want S OFF.
So will be looking other companies ohone for sure.
Cmon HTc, just wake up. Also Elevate web to be completed was a joke, looking for bloggers like samy only. No techies no devs no nothing. Only bloggers.
Sorry but great phones without S OFF is for grannies.
SKYDRAGON Lead Guitar
The Following User Says Thank You to dragonesdenano For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 07:49 AM   |  #14914  
OP Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 14,207

21,708 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_spare

These qualcomm guys seem to have some sort of complex. They keep talking more about other vendors every other day.

It's clear that they are pissed about Samsung's decision to use Exynos for all their flagship products. They would have loved to be a part of GS4/Note3. It's ironic that he's talking about marketing or branding of a product. It think it irritates them that nvidia always takes a spot among the gaming community. They better start working on that GPU. I still recall they mentioned 320 as "console-class" graphics

uh what are u talking about? Qualcomm is always part of galaxy s, their snapdragon was used in all of them, always remember Samsung can use up to THREE different SOCs on the same product, galaxy note 1 being a good example

to me the countdown videos confirm the design leaked by evaleaks

and dragonesdenano mate don't be such a party spoiler I care more about faster release of kernel source than I do about SOFF
Last edited by hamdir; 13th February 2013 at 07:52 AM.
13th February 2013, 07:54 AM   |  #14915  
Beirut

21,708 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbotab

Because GFLOPS is not an accurate measure of total GPU performance, it only measures peak theoretical ALU performance, ignores ROP / TMU / driver / memory aspects that matter in real-life situations.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Talk is cheap, from all companies!! We now know 2 facts, Dalmore with a lower clocked GPU / older driver is ~ 33 FPS in GLB, Snapdragon 600 is 41 FPS, even that figure may improve with more mature drivers. Don't forget that S600 will ship in smartphones, when we see the first T4 smartphone then we can how T4 competes in a phone format.

This SoC - Intel's new design 22nm Atom based Merrifield is going to shock people.

31600 points in Antutu from a dual-core (+hyper-threading) is amazing. GPU is a SGX 544MP2 clocked quite high, as I've seen upto 36 FPS in GLBenchmark cache. Battery life is supposed to very good as well. I can see mid-range phones with this SoC, beating the CPU performance of high-end phones.

http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/int...es_online.html

right...typical Intel, massive cpu speed miserable gpu, u really think we need more CPU than GPU power?
13th February 2013, 07:56 AM   |  #14916  
Beirut

21,708 posts
guys incredible battery life on kkernel my phone been off the charge since 24hours, 40 minutes screen on and I still have 60% battery! cpu quiet driver is doing wonders to standby times
The Following User Says Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 08:21 AM   |  #14917  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 857

5,684 posts
More
I must say HTC is doing a great job in hyping the M7/One, it has nothing to do anymore with the past quiet launch of Sensation and OneX.
They still need to invest in TVs like apple do,like pushing News to say ''HTC is launching their wow phone today'' and Peter Chou offering a great show
13th February 2013, 08:25 AM   |  #14918  
Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 16

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

guys incredible battery life on kkernel my phone been off the charge since 24hours, 40 minutes screen on and I still have 60% battery! cpu quiet driver is doing wonders to standby times

Same here,

Auto brightness, yesterday had 40 hrs since off the charger, 4 hrs screen time (web browsing, no games or movies), mobile data on, sync off, no undervolting, had 12% left before plugging in.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
13th February 2013, 08:43 AM   |  #14919  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Quote:

36 hours off charge, ~30min screen on time (some browsing, some light gaming), 60% left. Completely stock.
WiFi/3G always on, auto sync on, auto screen brightness, battery saver always on (just CPU and screen brightness).

Quote:
Originally Posted by oftiklaus

Auto brightness, yesterday had 40 hrs since off the charger, 4 hrs screen time (web browsing, no games or movies), mobile data on, sync off, no undervolting, had 12% left before plugging in.

Sounds good. Any ideas which browser is the most battery efficient?
Since different video players can let you play 720p videos from 1.5 to 6h, I'm guessing that different browsers drain our battery differently.

And in case anyone is interested in a good player - DICE Player seems to be the best for T3 devices. Solid 5-6 hours of 720p video playback.
Last edited by lpslayer; 13th February 2013 at 08:53 AM.
13th February 2013, 08:54 AM   |  #14920  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 11

159 posts
More
Quote:

Hamdir what kernel are you using?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one x, knowledge base, nvidia tegra 3, one x, performance, sense 4.x
Previous Thread Next Thread