Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 39,301 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Update won't load

Tip us?

ramthis9501
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Update won't load

I tried rooting my SCH-I605 but for some reason, was unsuccessful. So I unrooted it and put it back to stock... At least I think it is. The new update Verizon and Samsung just came up with keeps on popping up, wanting to download. I know that this update will block Exynos, but at this point, I don't really care to root and all that anymore... For now anyways. Question is though, everytime I try to download the update, it fails. The only thing I can think is that there is still a bootloader on my phone from when I tried rooting it the first time. What is the best way to completely, 100% flash back to stock so that I can get this update downloaded?

ramthis9501
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Anyone at all?

ramthis9501
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
I'm really starting to get irritated because it is popping up wanting to download everyday but still fails. Can someone please help me with this problem?
registered user since '13 Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramthis9501 View Post
I'm really starting to get irritated because it is popping up wanting to download everyday but still fails. Can someone please help me with this problem?
choose update later so it will not bother again and flash lateest stock firwmware

dr.ketan
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 28,082

DONATE TO ME
Does your flash counter is 'No' and system status is 'Official' in download mode ?

ramthis9501
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thank you all but I finally got my cousin to help out and we got it rooted! Loving it so far!