Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

4.2 gapps for i717

OP kingstatus

13th February 2013, 02:39 AM   |  #1  
kingstatus's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
What's the proper 4.2 gapps zip for jellybean on our notes? Is it the same one name "ics something.zip" ?? I'm sorry if this is redundant but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 07:29 AM   |  #2  
pockets916's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag north sacramento
Thanks Meter: 181
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Re: 4.2 gapps for i717
They will be dated 2012/12/12 don't use the ICS gapps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

^^^^thats if your using a 4.2 ROM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to pockets916 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 08:16 AM   |  #3  
kingstatus's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Re: 4.2 gapps for i717
Quote:
Originally Posted by pockets916

They will be dated 2012/12/12 don't use the ICS gapps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

^^^^thats if your using a 4.2 ROM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Gubment cheese..
Liquid smooth..
fj's roms
And cm10.1 are all 4.2 right??

Also, by any chance do you have the link? I have goo manager but its only showing the ics version??
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by kingstatus; 13th February 2013 at 08:25 AM.
13th February 2013, 08:40 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstatus

Gubment cheese..
Liquid smooth..
fj's roms
And cm10.1 are all 4.2 right??

Also, by any chance do you have the link? I have goo manager but its only showing the ics version??
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

I don't know if it's against the rules to post links, but you can google gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip and pick a link with reputable host.
13th February 2013, 10:17 AM   |  #5  
kingstatus's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Re: 4.2 gapps for i717
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingww

I don't know if it's against the rules to post links, but you can google gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip and pick a link with reputable host.

What rom did you use that on cause it didn't work for liquidsmooth.. the apps were there but it kept saying that the aosp keyboard stopped working??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 12:22 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag north charleston,sc
Thanks Meter: 119
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Liquid is 4.1 not 4.2. Do not flash 4.2 gapps on 4.1 or vice versa. Go to here to get gapps and get proper file. http://goo.im/gapps
The Following User Says Thank You to s89281b For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 03:54 PM   |  #7  
pockets916's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag north sacramento
Thanks Meter: 181
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Re: 4.2 gapps for i717
Gubment cheese and liquid smooth are 4.1 so don't use the 4.2 gapps flapp has a pretty solid cm 10.1 kang as well as jamieD81 there is also the new jelly beer that's all the 4.2.1 based ROMs we got right now. JamieD81 has a link to the 2012/12/12 gapps in the op of his cm10.1 kang hope that helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to pockets916 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes