Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which is your favorite Micromax Device?
A116 11 13.25%
A110 69 83.13%
A90s 1 1.20%
A100 2 2.41%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

[Dis-Continued][ROM-Series][JB] JellyDream™ STAR HD

Tip us?
 
Sam Solomon
Old
#41  
Sam Solomon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2780
Posts: 1,376
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kollam

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MMX A110] [ROM] JellyDream™ Custom ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdl View Post
Yeah I get that,okay thanks man. But if something should go wrong and my phone get bricked,is there anyway to recover it?

Sent from my Infinity using xda premium
Isn't they Meditek CPU... So if it gets bricked I think I can help.....

Sent from my Cynus T2 using xda app-developers app
 
Sam Solomon
Old
#42  
Sam Solomon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2780
Posts: 1,376
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kollam

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MMX A110] [ROM] JellyDream™ Custom ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdl View Post
Oh sorry,I just understand what you meant,the model number is gn868,seems like its the same phone with mmx A90

Sent from my Infinity using xda premium
ya bro,infinity is released as MMX a90 here...so I guess you can use whatever That gets released for A90

Sent from my Cynus T2 using xda app-developers app
 
kumar abhishek
Old
#43  
kumar abhishek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1838
Posts: 961
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dhuri, Punjab

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MMX A110] [ROM] JellyDream™ Custom ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark4Droid View Post
ya bro,infinity is released as MMX a90 here...so I guess you can use whatever That gets released for A90

Sent from my Cynus T2 using xda app-developers app
U guys are wrong its not micromax A90 its micromax A90S. Both are different models.
Press THANKS if I helped you in any way
 
Abdl
Old
#44  
Abdl's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 96
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default Re: [MMX A110] [ROM] JellyDream™ Custom ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar abhishek View Post
U guys are wrong its not micromax A90 its micromax A90S. Both are different models.
Sure dude. It was a typing error,I wanted to write A90S

Sent from my Infinity using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Thank you guys,I appreciate your efforts for helping out,I will try out some ROMs and tell you the feedback. Thanks Guys

Sent from my Infinity using xda premium
 
violin.siva
Old
#45  
violin.siva's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 919
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Perungudi,Chennai
Default Re: [MMX A110] [ROM] JellyDream™ Custom ROM

How about the gps in your ROM?

Sent from my Samsung GT-S9081 using xda app-developers app
 
violin.siva
Old
#46  
violin.siva's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 919
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Perungudi,Chennai
Default Re: [MMX A110] [ROM] JellyDream™ Custom ROM

Hi dev successfully flashed out your ROM now its seems gud and smooth.
I would like to say thanks for your effort you have made.
Few things I like you add if possible.
Android battery icon can be installed as u can in SEMI ROM.
WiFi should be boosted up
Swapping internal SD with internal memory.
Kindly don't mistake me its only a suggestions I like you to add on the next update.
One more if possible please bring out the message widget which is available in jalebi ROM.

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 2 using xda app-developers app
 
Sam Solomon
Old
#47  
Sam Solomon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2780
Posts: 1,376
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kollam

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MMX A110] [ROM] JellyDream™ Custom ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by violin.siva View Post
Hi dev successfully flashed out your ROM now its seems gud and smooth.
I would like to say thanks for your effort you have made.
Few things I like you add if possible.
Android battery icon can be installed as u can in SEMI ROM.
WiFi should be boosted up
Swapping internal SD with internal memory.
Kindly don't mistake me its only a suggestions I like you to add on the next update.
One more if possible please bring out the message widget which is available in jalebi ROM.

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 2 using xda app-developers app
Thanks brought for your support and also suggestions....Will take into consideration but what's the need to swap internal sd with internal memory

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 2 using xda app-developers app
 
violin.siva
Old
#48  
violin.siva's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 919
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Perungudi,Chennai
Default Re: [MMX A110] [ROM] JellyDream™ Custom ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark4Droid View Post
Thanks brought for your support and also suggestions....Will take into consideration but what's the need to swap internal sd with internal memory

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 2 using xda app-developers app
If you swap then the memory of internal will increases which helps more apps to install that's the thing no more bugs I found your ROM extremely superb.

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 2 using xda app-developers app
 
Sam Solomon
Old
#49  
Sam Solomon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2780
Posts: 1,376
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kollam

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MMX A110] [ROM] JellyDream™ Custom ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by violin.siva View Post
If you swap then the memory of internal will increases which helps more apps to install that's the thing no more bugs I found your ROM extremely superb.

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 2 using xda app-developers app
You can install apps on sd. Card isn't...Swapping internal sd. And external. Sd would be better I think...

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 2 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Solomon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
violin.siva
Old
#50  
violin.siva's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 919
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Perungudi,Chennai
Default Re: [MMX A110] [ROM] JellyDream™ Custom ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark4Droid View Post
You can install apps on sd. Card isn't...Swapping internal sd. And external. Sd would be better I think...

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 2 using xda app-developers app
I think dev what u said will be good think so just make it out in the update as u told.
If possible can u tell me the next update. Sorry its my eager don't mistake me

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 2 using xda app-developers app

Tags
4.1.2, jellybean, jellydream, micromax, rom
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes