No registration required

Killed my S3, thinking DNA...

OP keithmcelhinney

9th February 2013, 03:45 AM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 72

386 posts
More
Re: Killed my S3, thinking DNA...
Yeah, pics or it didn't happen is appropriate. Calling fellow community members liars is not

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
9th February 2013, 03:49 AM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 368

1,324 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigandrewgold

No, you called him a liar and demanded proof, while implying that it wasn't possible.

You could of easily just asked nicely for proof, but instead you, yea...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

I have no idea how you managed to get all of that from that.. you have quiet an imagination.. or you just want to everyone to just fight on here..grow up..
I just asked for proof.. I might have sounded a little harsh because all I saw was people just talking about each of their phones and I had to ask for proof...
That wont help anyone who wants to buy a new phone.. the dna is a nice phone in its own way ..I love the looks.. but I have heard from youtube reviewers that its battery sucks big time.. so I had to ask..peace ..

Tapatalkedddd...!!!!!
9th February 2013, 05:17 AM   |  #63  
Sherrills Ford, NC
Thanks Meter: 151

745 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillz88

I have no idea how you managed to get all of that from that.. you have quiet an imagination.. or you just want to everyone to just fight on here..grow up..
I just asked for proof.. I might have sounded a little harsh because all I saw was people just talking about each of their phones and I had to ask for proof...
That wont help anyone who wants to buy a new phone.. the dna is a nice phone in its own way ..I love the looks.. but I have heard from youtube reviewers that its battery sucks big time.. so I had to ask..peace ..

Tapatalkedddd...!!!!!

You got your pic from him as proof. Im still trying to find the thread I posted mine in.

9th February 2013, 05:22 AM   |  #64  
Thanks Meter: 531

2,373 posts
Quote:

Tapatalkedddd...!!!!!

I just give up with you.

9th February 2013, 12:02 PM   |  #65  
Flag Asheville
Thanks Meter: 16

207 posts
More
Tell me more about the DNA notification light... I know there's an LED on the rear. Is it multiple color? I've come to rely on LightFlow on my Galaxy Nexus. What about a front notification? Just one color like the Dinc?
9th February 2013, 01:59 PM   |  #66  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,223

2,663 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan76

Tell me more about the DNA notification light... I know there's an LED on the rear. Is it multiple color? I've come to rely on LightFlow on my Galaxy Nexus. What about a front notification? Just one color like the Dinc?

I have tried LED Color Tester, Blink and Light Flow and I can't get any different colours going. I don't know if anyone else has

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Quote:

Why dont you just prove it instead of talking?.. 1080p screen with that less a battery stinks imo.. its common sense.. now if you want to prove that you got 6hrs screen time, a screenshot would suffice instead of bashing and nonsense..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

1. I think there might be a language barrier that is making you look more arrogant than you are. I'm sure you're actually a nice guy.

2. How can you say something stinks without testing it for yourself. I just came from the Nexus 4 and SGS 3. The battery on my DNA is better than the Nexus and on par if not better than my SGS 3. You have to remember that all of the hardware inside is reducing strain on the battery. On paper one might think it is terrible, also for "reviewers" it might seem like that on 1 charging cycle that was most likely done through a PC and link cable. After using the phone for longer than 24 hours you soon get to know how capable the battery actually is!

3. Nobody is bashing or talking nonsense. People have now proven to you what you have asked and I think it is in your best interest to say sorry, or at least thank their posts for going out of their way to "prove" something to you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uppon2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 06:54 AM   |  #67  
Thanks Meter: 13

169 posts
Can you post your settings like screen brightness

Are you on stock rom? Rooted ? Diffrent kernal etc that you managed 6 hours of onscreen time?
13th February 2013, 08:04 AM   |  #68  
Sherrills Ford, NC
Thanks Meter: 151

745 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxagamemnon

Can you post your settings like screen brightness

Are you on stock rom? Rooted ? Diffrent kernal etc that you managed 6 hours of onscreen time?

My brightness is like just above the lowest setting. On LKs 0.9.5 kernel running Mustafas supercharged hatka rom. I dont stream alot of netflix or other stuff that uses up excessive battery, i just do a lot of facebook, web surfing, forums and whatnot.

Sent from my SuperCharged DNA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread