Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,344 Members 46,524 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.4 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

Tip us?
 
hacku
Old
#471  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 190
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
So on Nitros official forum, someone else confirmed that their Google account isn't showing up either under Backup & Reset. Can I get some other Eclipse users to check and tell me whether your account shows up or doesn't?

It's under Settings > Backup & Reset

Thanks!
 
creeater
Old
#472  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 66
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacku View Post
So on Nitros official forum, someone else confirmed that their Google account isn't showing up either under Backup & Reset. Can I get some other Eclipse users to check and tell me whether your account shows up or doesn't?

It's under Settings > Backup & Reset

Thanks!
Confirmed. Not showing up
 
ILMF
Old
#473  
ILMF's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 430
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Missouri
Default Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

Confirmed here as well. Still running 1.1.1

unlocked Note2 and Tapatalk
unlocked note2
 
smw420
Old
(Last edited by smw420; 13th February 2013 at 06:00 AM.)
#474  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 117
Join Date: Dec 2007
Default Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

In response to freezing screen issue...

Same issue. Twice. This time I didn't install Tweakbox, and so far so good. The freezing problem didn't start until I installed it but I can't be 100% certain that was it. However I've been freeze free for three days.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
 
adampa1006
Old
#475  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 202
Join Date: May 2011
Default Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

The freezing this happened to me. Except I put the phone in sleep you know like we all do a million times a day, but pressing the power or menu button wouldn't do anything. Just stuck on a black screen that I couldn't wake up or anything. Had to do battery pull. The second time this happened I was sleeping and missed my morning classes, so I'm off the rom for now

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium App
 
nitroglycerine33
Old
#476  
nitroglycerine33's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5872
Posts: 2,658
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: IA

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adampa1006 View Post
The freezing this happened to me. Except I put the phone in sleep you know like we all do a million times a day, but pressing the power or menu button wouldn't do anything. Just stuck on a black screen that I couldn't wake up or anything. Had to do battery pull. The second time this happened I was sleeping and missed my morning classes, so I'm off the rom for now

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium App
Either your issue is with the kernel, try something different or increase min frequency voltage or you did not uncheck ripple when using the aosp lock screen. .

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33
 
pschatz12
Old
#477  
pschatz12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 1,083
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Central NJ
Default Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

Nitro,
Is group mms confirmed working or is it still a known bug? I still have the same issue when receiving group mms

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
 
hacku
Old
#478  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 190
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Default Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smw420 View Post
In response to freezing screen issue...

Same issue. Twice. This time I didn't install Tweakbox, and so far so good. The freezing problem didn't start until I installed it but I can't be 100% certain that was it. However I've been freeze free for three days.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by adampa1006 View Post
The freezing this happened to me. Except I put the phone in sleep you know like we all do a million times a day, but pressing the power or menu button wouldn't do anything. Just stuck on a black screen that I couldn't wake up or anything. Had to do battery pull. The second time this happened I was sleeping and missed my morning classes, so I'm off the rom for now

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium App
Were either of you using the AOSP lock screen at the time? I'm thinking that might be the culprit.
 
inkdaddy66
Old
#479  
inkdaddy66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 139
Posts: 1,373
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: SanJose,CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adampa1006 View Post
The freezing this happened to me. Except I put the phone in sleep you know like we all do a million times a day, but pressing the power or menu button wouldn't do anything. Just stuck on a black screen that I couldn't wake up or anything. Had to do battery pull. The second time this happened I was sleeping and missed my morning classes, so I'm off the rom for now

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium App
In order to stop the lock screen freeze you have to disable all touchwiz lockscreen options. Then you'll be good to go:thumbup:

53n7 fr0m m4 no7e2 via Xparen7 7apa7alk2
Snitches get Stitches
 
pool_shark
Old
#480  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 139
Posts: 472
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maple Heights, Ohio
Here is something I noticed, I'm not sure if it applies to those of you having issues.

I dirty flashed 1.3, everything was smooth, the only issue was youtube not logging in.

I clean flashed and reinstalled my apps using the zip from titanium backup to restore all of my apps. Everything was choppy, the screen wouldn't respond immediately after turning the device on, etc.

Clean flashed again, restoring my apps the normal way with titanium, and now everything is fine.

I don't use the lockscreen features accept to use a PIN, so I'm not affected by any of that. I'm just letting you all know what I experienced since I know many people like to use titanium backup's restore from zip feature.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes