Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,344 Members 46,524 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.4 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

Tip us?

hacku
Old
Thanks Meter 16
So on Nitros official forum, someone else confirmed that their Google account isn't showing up either under Backup & Reset. Can I get some other Eclipse users to check and tell me whether your account shows up or doesn't?

It's under Settings > Backup & Reset

Thanks!

creeater
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacku View Post
So on Nitros official forum, someone else confirmed that their Google account isn't showing up either under Backup & Reset. Can I get some other Eclipse users to check and tell me whether your account shows up or doesn't?

It's under Settings > Backup & Reset

Thanks!
Confirmed. Not showing up

ILMF
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Default Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

Confirmed here as well. Still running 1.1.1

unlocked Note2 and Tapatalk
unlocked note2

smw420
Old
(Last edited by smw420; 13th February 2013 at 06:00 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10

In response to freezing screen issue...

Same issue. Twice. This time I didn't install Tweakbox, and so far so good. The freezing problem didn't start until I installed it but I can't be 100% certain that was it. However I've been freeze free for three days.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

adampa1006
Old
Thanks Meter 19

The freezing this happened to me. Except I put the phone in sleep you know like we all do a million times a day, but pressing the power or menu button wouldn't do anything. Just stuck on a black screen that I couldn't wake up or anything. Had to do battery pull. The second time this happened I was sleeping and missed my morning classes, so I'm off the rom for now

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium App

nitroglycerine33
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5872

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by adampa1006 View Post
The freezing this happened to me. Except I put the phone in sleep you know like we all do a million times a day, but pressing the power or menu button wouldn't do anything. Just stuck on a black screen that I couldn't wake up or anything. Had to do battery pull. The second time this happened I was sleeping and missed my morning classes, so I'm off the rom for now

Either your issue is with the kernel, try something different or increase min frequency voltage or you did not uncheck ripple when using the aosp lock screen. .

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

pschatz12
Old
Thanks Meter 115

Nitro,
Is group mms confirmed working or is it still a known bug? I still have the same issue when receiving group mms

hacku
Old
Thanks Meter 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by smw420 View Post
In response to freezing screen issue...

Same issue. Twice. This time I didn't install Tweakbox, and so far so good. The freezing problem didn't start until I installed it but I can't be 100% certain that was it. However I've been freeze free for three days.

Quote:

Were either of you using the AOSP lock screen at the time? I'm thinking that might be the culprit.

inkdaddy66
Old
Thanks Meter 139

DONATE TO ME

Quote:

In order to stop the lock screen freeze you have to disable all touchwiz lockscreen options. Then you'll be good to go:thumbup:

53n7 fr0m m4 no7e2 via Xparen7 7apa7alk2
Snitches get Stitches

pool_shark
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Here is something I noticed, I'm not sure if it applies to those of you having issues.

I dirty flashed 1.3, everything was smooth, the only issue was youtube not logging in.

I clean flashed and reinstalled my apps using the zip from titanium backup to restore all of my apps. Everything was choppy, the screen wouldn't respond immediately after turning the device on, etc.

Clean flashed again, restoring my apps the normal way with titanium, and now everything is fine.

I don't use the lockscreen features accept to use a PIN, so I'm not affected by any of that. I'm just letting you all know what I experienced since I know many people like to use titanium backup's restore from zip feature.