5,600,984 Members 43,584 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App]Google Wallet Installer

Tip us?

fastmatt613
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: [App]Google Wallet Installer

Quick question, I just installed google wallet on my verizon gs3 which is running synergy r290. Seems to have worked fine and I was able to add my debit card successfully. Of course have not tried any purchases yet. Am I safe to restore my build prop at this time? I would love to not run into any problems lol. Thanks in advance! Also, can additional cards be added later on with the gs3 build prop?

Btw, this app was awesome op. Donation definitely coming!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Prl91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 564

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmatt613 View Post
Quick question, I just installed google wallet on my verizon gs3 which is running synergy r290. Seems to have worked fine and I was able to add my debit card successfully. Of course have not tried any purchases yet. Am I safe to restore my build prop at this time? I would love to not run into any problems lol. Thanks in advance! Also, can additional cards be added later on with the gs3 build prop?

Btw, this app was awesome op. Donation definitely coming!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
Glad it worked for you! Yes, you can restore your build.prop now, and also yes to being able to add more cards later. Thanks for considering donating! All donations go to server and project related fees, so all donations are appreciated : )

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Beamed Through Space By My Alienware M14XR2

cgjjaf
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Exclamation CM10.1 latest nightlies

Just a quick note that the Wallet Installer will soft-brick your phone if you are using the latest CM10.1 official nightly (02/13), I tried it four times and it soft-bricked the phone every single time. Let me be more specific, the program will install the wallet, but once you try to restore the build.pro that's when the soft-brick will happen. It could be that I am doing something wrong, but it worked flawlessly in previous nightlies. The CM team probably changed something that is causing this. I will continue to try to install it in the next CM updates.
[/SIGPIC]

Chrisace89
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The installer works well installed Google wallet on my phone with out any problems but after I open the app and put in my pin it says it's setting up wallet and then I get a error message. It has a button for try again or it recommends to restart. I tried both I tried un installing and re installing but it always gets stuck on this step. Can anyone help??

chagothegreat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Soft bricked my phone currently running JB Official

lvgdgts
Old
(Last edited by lvgdgts; 16th February 2013 at 01:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisace89 View Post
The installer works well installed Google wallet on my phone with out any problems but after I open the app and put in my pin it says it's setting up wallet and then I get a error message. It has a button for try again or it recommends to restart. I tried both I tried un installing and re installing but it always gets stuck on this step. Can anyone help??
For no obvious reason, I have had a similar issue today. It worked on Tuesday, but on the PIN screen, when the PIN is entered I get a very brief spinning circle and then right back to the PIN screen. Odd...

Edit: Used Titanium Backup to wipe the data and was then able to use Wallet.
Verizon Galaxy S3

markbeckstrom
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't find "Wallet Installer" on Play

Am I blind? Perhaps dumb? I cannot find The "Wallet Installer" App on Play. Is it still there?

Also since I am new to Android (Been in computers and programming for 30 years), do you have a step by step procedure for side loading Wallet? I have the Verizon 32gig GSIII.

Thanks and I will send a donation with thanks. Oh do you accept Google Wallet?

[QUOTE=Prl91;35365898][CENTER][B]Google Wallet Installer for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3.

My application, "Wallet Installer", will install Google Wallet.......

lvgdgts
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeckstrom View Post
Am I blind? Perhaps dumb? I cannot find The "Wallet Installer" App on Play. Is it still there?

Also since I am new to Android (Been in computers and programming for 30 years), do you have a step by step procedure for side loading Wallet? I have the Verizon 32gig GSIII.

Thanks and I will send a donation with thanks. Oh do you accept Google Wallet?
You should be able to download the .apk in the 1st post onto your SD card, use a file explorer to install it. This will give you Wallet Installer. Use the Installer to select your Rom and carrier and it will install Wallet. Open that and follow the directions. Once Wallet is set up, use the Installer to restore your build.prop, but don't do that until after you've set up at least one card.
Verizon Galaxy S3

bdbrotherton
Old
Thanks Meter 2

Works great on my CM10.1 GS3....Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

bdbrotherton
Old
Thanks Meter 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgjjaf View Post
Just a quick note that the Wallet Installer will soft-brick your phone if you are using the latest CM10.1 official nightly (02/13), I tried it four times and it soft-bricked the phone every single time. Let me be more specific, the program will install the wallet, but once you try to restore the build.pro that's when the soft-brick will happen. It could be that I am doing something wrong, but it worked flawlessly in previous nightlies. The CM team probably changed something that is causing this. I will continue to try to install it in the next CM updates.
Worked fine for me...same nightly...but TMobile...sorry can't help ya.

Sent from my BADASS SGH-T999!