FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Been thru 5 Cases - This one is a keeper! -added VIDEO

581 posts
Thanks Meter: 95
 
By mxl180, Senior Member on 5th December 2012, 01:04 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th February 2013, 01:51 PM |#411  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
As long as you have the pearl white (PC) /candy red (TPU) color combo, that'll be the first one I get. For other colors, I really like that dark green (compared to a lime green) you showed above, goes very nicely with the black. I also like the blue color choice you have. I always felt navy blue is too close in color to black, so I like the contrast of the pure blue with other colors. Also, I think a silver color, like you make for the S3, would work nicely with white phones but may be harder to sell to those with the grey version.
 
 
13th February 2013, 03:14 AM |#412  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbltheshadow

As long as you have the pearl white (PC) /candy red (TPU) color combo, that'll be the first one I get. For other colors, I really like that dark green (compared to a lime green) you showed above, goes very nicely with the black. I also like the blue color choice you have. I always felt navy blue is too close in color to black, so I like the contrast of the pure blue with other colors. Also, I think a silver color, like you make for the S3, would work nicely with white phones but may be harder to sell to those with the grey version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbltheshadow

As long as you have the pearl white (PC) /candy red (TPU) color combo, that'll be the first one I get. For other colors, I really like that dark green (compared to a lime green) you showed above, goes very nicely with the black. I also like the blue color choice you have. I always felt navy blue is too close in color to black, so I like the contrast of the pure blue with other colors. Also, I think a silver color, like you make for the S3, would work nicely with white phones but may be harder to sell to those with the grey version.

While the silver is great it hasn't been popular with the S3 crowd.

I'm trying to get the same Titanium color as the Six Abundant cases as one selection.

I like the Candy Red as well for a TPU color and the Pearl White.

How about this Blue...



---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

The Six Abundant cases are now on Amazon for those who want to save on Shipping.

I would appreciate any reviews you can post on Amazon.


Scott
Last edited by SSHGuru; 13th February 2013 at 03:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SSHGuru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 05:07 AM |#413  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
Question All the color choices
I don't want to be posting a ton of colors here but I do need some input.

For the PC which is the outer layer I will have 5 to choose from.

Black and White are a given.

This leaves me three.

I will have six TPU colors - White, Black, Red, Blue and two more.

Here are the pictures of the choices from the PC. Which one would you like best on your Note II...







Ok. That's all of the samples I have. I know which I like but I want to know what you like. Please don't pick the bright green
Last edited by SSHGuru; 13th February 2013 at 05:35 AM.
13th February 2013, 05:58 AM |#414  
coiledwire's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag norcal
Thanks Meter: 696
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Been thru 5 Cases - This one is a keeper! -added VIDEO
Personally, I'm in for gray PC. The remaining 2 would be blue1 and red2.

Sent from my SPH-L900
13th February 2013, 06:31 AM |#415  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coiledwire

Personally, I'm in for gray PC. The remaining 2 would be blue1 and red2.

Sent from my SPH-L900

There is no Gray PC in my hand

I'm going to try to have the same color as the Titanium from the Six Abundant - that is sort of grey and matches very well.

I agree with your Blue 1 and Red 2. However many people like bright colors.

I like the Green D.
13th February 2013, 02:08 PM |#416  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
If I were choosing 3, I would go for the dark green over the light green, blue 2, then the red choice is tough between red 2 and 3. I'm going to have to go with red 3 because that's the color I would want as the TPU, but I would be fine with red 2.
14th February 2013, 06:58 AM |#417  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbltheshadow

If I were choosing 3, I would go for the dark green over the light green, blue 2, then the red choice is tough between red 2 and 3. I'm going to have to go with red 3 because that's the color I would want as the TPU, but I would be fine with red 2.

Red 2 is a winner.

I have a mix of people with the Blue.

I have some who like the light green.

I don't think I can go with the darker blue and the darker green - then we're too dark.
14th February 2013, 07:29 AM |#418  
Senior Member
Flag Corvallis, OR
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Re: Been thru 5 Cases - This one is a keeper! -added VIDEO
Maybe if that light green was the same color as the flip case. Otherwise it is fairly unattractive. I'd vote red 2, dark blue, and dark green as well just because of the bleh of that light green.
14th February 2013, 07:33 AM |#419  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBDub

Maybe if that light green was the same color as the flip case. Otherwise it is fairly unattractive. I'd vote red 2, dark blue, and dark green as well just because of the bleh of that light green.

Those are the ones I like as well.

I don't have a picture of the flip case but we can do just about any color.
14th February 2013, 05:47 PM |#420  
Senior Member
Flag Corvallis, OR
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Re: Been thru 5 Cases - This one is a keeper! -added VIDEO
This
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360863995163.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	1729799   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360864014874.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	1729800  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes