Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,023 Members 44,053 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM ][11 MAY][UrDroid][HTC One X AT&T][Stock][JB][OTA][Odexed] BASE 3.17.841.9

Tip us?

mgfjd
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Default Re: [ROM ][8 FEB][UrDroid][HTC One X AT&T][Stock][JB][Sense+][Odexed] EVITA_3.17.841.

I don't know if it's me but I still feel screen needs to be darker in dark situations? Hopefully this phone gets updated to sense 5. 0

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
URDroid 1.8 with the Telstra update. Stock Kernel.
AT&T HTC ONE XL
AT&T Galaxy S4

AT&T USA

pd4x
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Help Please. Black Screen after reboot

I flashed the rom using twrp recovery but the phone won't boot after the install. It flashes white bar on the top after every few seconds but doesn't show anything else. Please help.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 696kris969 View Post
So after I install this can I easily get back into recovery?
edit: how long does 1st boot take? its been 10 mins and occasionly a white bar flashes at the top of a black screen?
Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
Hey, I got exactly the same problem. The phone is only flashing a white bar on the top. How did you resolve your issue. Please help

carl1961
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3980
Quote:
Originally Posted by pd4x View Post
I flashed the rom using twrp recovery but the phone won't boot after the install. It flashes white bar on the top after every few seconds but doesn't show anything else. Please help.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Hey, I got exactly the same problem. The phone is only flashing a white bar on the top. How did you resolve your issue. Please help
Did you install the JB boot.img

acerulz
Old
Thanks Meter 171

DONATE TO ME
carl ..........any plans of implementing the sense 5 atleast themes actually love those icons in it !
Quote:
Currently using:
Phone : Note 3
ROM : Stock 4.3
plz dont mind pressing button if i helped !!

Device History:
Nokia 3310<Alcatel A...<SE T230<SE T290<Razr V6<Nokia 3600<nokia 5610<nokia 7610<Razr V1<Samsung Corby Pro<HTC Buzz<SE x10<HTC One S<HTC One XL<HTC One X+<N4<Lg optimus G<Xperia ZL < Xperia Z1<Note 3

pd4x
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961 View Post
Did you install the JB boot.img
thats exactly what I forgot. Its good now after installing the kernel. Thanks a lot
The Following User Says Thank You to pd4x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lilila
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Since this is based on EVITA_Telstra right now. How about the system language options?

carl1961
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3980
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilila View Post
Since this is based on EVITA_Telstra right now. How about the system language options?
can you explain system language options,

the language choice is very large,

Code:
<item name="total_list">ar_AR;ar_EG;ar_IL;ar_BH;ar_DZ;ar _JO;ar_KW;ar_LB;ar_LY;ar_MA;ar_OM;ar_QA;ar_TN;bg_B G;bg_BY;bg_CS;bg_CZ;bg_EE;bg_HR;bg_HU;bg_LT;bg_LV; bg_PL;bg_RO;bg_SI;bg_SK;bg_UA;cs_BG;cs_BY;cs_CS;cs _CZ;cs_EE;cs_HR;cs_HU;cs_LT;cs_LV;cs_PL;cs_RO;cs_S I;cs_SK;cs_UA;da_DK;da_FI;da_NO;da_SE;de_AO;de_AT; de_BE;de_CH;de_CY;de_DE;de_ES;de_FR;de_GB;de_GH;de _GR;de_IE;de_IT;de_KE;de_LU;de_MZ;de_NA;de_NG;de_N L;de_PT;de_ZA;el_CY;el_ES;el_GR;el_PT;en_AE;en_AM; en_AO;en_AT;en_AU;en_AZ;en_BE;en_BG;en_BH;en_BY;en _CA;en_CH;en_CS;en_CY;en_CZ;en_DE;en_DK;en_DZ;en_E E;en_EG;en_ES;en_FI;en_FR;en_GB;en_GE;en_GH;en_GR; en_HR;en_HU;en_ID;en_IE;en_IN;en_IQ;en_IT;en_IL;en _JO;en_KE;en_KW;en_KZ;en_LB;en_LT;en_LU;en_LV;en_L Y;en_MA;en_MY;en_MZ;en_NA;en_NG;en_NL;en_NO;en_OM; en_PH;en_PK;en_PL;en_PT;en_QA;en_RO;en_RU;en_SA;en _SE;en_SG;en_SI;en_SK;en_TH;en_TN;en_TR;en_UA;en_US;en_VN;en_ZA;es_CY;es_ES;es_FR;es_GB;es_GR;es_IE; es_IT;es_PT;es_US;et_BG;et_BY;et_CS;et_CZ;et_EE;et _HR;et_HU;et_LT;et_LV;et_PL;et_RO;et_SI;et_SK;et_U A;fi_DK;fi_FI;fi_NO;fi_SE;fr_AE;fr_AO;fr_AT;fr_BE; fr_BH;fr_CH;fr_CY;fr_DE;fr_DZ;fr_EG;fr_ES;fr_FR;fr _GB;fr_GH;fr_GR;fr_IE;fr_IQ;fr_IT;fr_JO;fr_KE;fr_K W;fr_LB;fr_LU;fr_LY;fr_MA;fr_MZ;fr_NA;fr_NG;fr_NL; fr_OM;fr_PT;fr_QA;fr_SA;fr_TN;fr_US;fr_ZA;hi_IN;hr _BG;hr_BY;hr_CS;hr_CZ;hr_EE;hr_HR;hr_HU;hr_LT;hr_L V;hr_PL;hr_RO;hr_SI;hr_SK;hr_UA;hu_BG;hu_BY;hu_CS; hu_CZ;hu_EE;hu_HR;hu_HU;hu_LT;hu_LV;hu_PL;hu_RO;hu _SI;hu_SK;hu_UA;it_AT;it_CH;it_DE;it_FR;it_GB;it_I E;it_IT;iw_IL;ja_JP;ko_KR;lt_BG;lt_BY;lt_CS;lt_CZ; lt_EE;lt_HR;lt_HU;lt_LT;lt_LV;lt_PL;lt_RO;lt_SI;lt _SK;lt_UA;lv_BG;lv_BY;lv_CS;lv_CZ;lv_EE;lv_HR;lv_H U;lv_LT;lv_LV;lv_PL;lv_RO;lv_SI;lv_SK;lv_UA;nb_DK; nb_FI;nb_NO;nb_SE;nl_BE;nl_FR;nl_LU;nl_NL;pl_BG;pl _BY;pl_CS;pl_CZ;pl_EE;pl_GB;pl_HR;pl_HU;pl_IE;pl_L T;pl_LV;pl_PL;pl_RO;pl_SI;pl_SK;pl_UA;pt_AO;pt_BR; pt_CY;pt_ES;pt_FR;pt_GH;pt_GR;pt_KE;pt_MZ;pt_NA;pt _NG;pt_PT;pt_ZA;ro_BG;ro_BY;ro_CS;ro_CZ;ro_EE;ro_H R;ro_HU;ro_LT;ro_LV;ro_PL;ro_RO;ro_SI;ro_SK;ro_UA; ru_AM;ru_AZ;ru_BG;ru_BY;ru_CS;ru_CZ;ru_EE;ru_GE;ru _HR;ru_HU;ru_KZ;ru_LT;ru_LV;ru_PL;ru_RO;ru_RU;ru_S I;ru_SK;ru_UA;sk_BG;sk_BY;sk_CS;sk_CZ;sk_EE;sk_HR; sk_HU;sk_LT;sk_LV;sk_PL;sk_RO;sk_SI;sk_SK;sk_UA;sl _BG;sl_BY;sl_CS;sl_CZ;sl_EE;sl_HR;sl_HU;sl_LT;sl_L V;sl_PL;sl_RO;sl_SI;sl_SK;sl_UA;sr_BG;sr_BY;sr_CS; sr_CZ;sr_EE;sr_HR;sr_HU;sr_LT;sr_LV;sr_PL;sr_RO;sr _SI;sr_SK;sr_UA;sv_DK;sv_FI;sv_NO;sv_SE;th_TH;th_G B;tr_AT;tr_CH;tr_DE;tr_TR;uk_BG;uk_BY;uk_CS;uk_CZ; uk_EE;uk_HR;uk_HU;uk_LT;uk_LV;uk_PL;uk_RO;uk_SI;uk _SK;uk_UA;vi_VN;zh_CN;zh_HK;zh_TW;zu_ZA;</item>
But I can only verify the English working
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lilila
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default Re: [ROM ][8 FEB][UrDroid][HTC One X AT&T][Stock][JB][Sense+][Odexed] EVITA_3.17.841.

Thanks. I'll gave this ROM a try.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to lilila For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

carl1961
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3980
Quote:
Originally Posted by acerulz View Post
carl ..........any plans of implementing the sense 5 atleast themes actually love those icons in it !
I will look into sense 5
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mgfjd
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961 View Post
I will look into sense 5
That would be awesome
URDroid 1.8 with the Telstra update. Stock Kernel.
AT&T HTC ONE XL
AT&T Galaxy S4

AT&T USA

Tags
at&t, bean, jelly, root, stock