[MODS][VR THEME MORPHS]Theme Your Rom The Way YOU want it

Search This thread

eyestorm

Jul 29, 2012
Unbelievable, this is really Awesome o_O!!!!!
Could you make Shut down and Restart Toogle on Jelly bean 4.1.2 or 4.2
beside avaiable toogle, i really love that 2 toogle, this is reason why i dont want to JB rom :(, so sad :(
Could you please release Shutdown and Restart Toogle on 4.1.2 and 4.2 Rom?

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Unbelievable, this is really Awesome o_O!!!!!
Could you make Shut down and Restart Toogle on Jelly bean 4.1.2 or 4.2
beside avaiable toogle, i really love that 2 toogle, this is reason why i dont want to JB rom :(, so sad :(
Could you please release Shutdown and Restart Toogle on 4.1.2 and 4.2 Rom?

Are you asking for AOKP? Or CM10.1? If so I haven't jumped into that quite yet. Still want to make more mods for here first.

Very nice! Once a mod is flashed can i delete the zip file? SGH-S959G
SHOstock3/Siyah

Yes you can delete the file. But they are Very Small files and if you find one you like or continue to use you might want to save them somewhere. So on a ROM update if you want them again you can flash them easily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
In the status bar morphs you say i have to flash the preloader then the morph. Im unclear as to whether or not i reboot after flashing the preloader or can i just flash one and then the other in recovery. Whats the worst that could hhappen if i do something wrong?

SGH-S959G
SHOstock3/Siyah

Reactions: 4-2ndtwin

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
In the status bar morphs you say i have to flash the preloader then the morph. Im unclear as to whether or not i reboot after flashing the preloader or can i just flash one and then the other in recovery. Whats the worst that could hhappen if i do something wrong?

SGH-S959G
SHOstock3/Siyah

You probably would be okay if you flashed the pre flasher and before rebooting flash a status bar and any other mods before rebooting. Most likely it would reboot without ANY issue and will apply the mod. If it it didnt take the mods just reboot to recovery and flash any of the mods then reboot.
If that doesn't work or you don't want the mid then you can dirty flash the ROM back on top which will replace the systemui without losing anything but the mods. The Pre-Flasher is only flashing the file resource.arsc which is in the systemUi.apk So anytime you update your ROM it will overwrite any of the mods.

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
You probably would be okay if you flashed the pre flasher and before rebooting flash a status bar and any other mods before rebooting. Most likely it would reboot without ANY issue and will apply the mod. If it it didnt take the mods just reboot to recovery and flash any of the mods then reboot.
If that doesn't work or you don't want the mid then you can dirty flash the ROM back on top which will replace the systemui without losing anything but the mods. The Pre-Flasher is only flashing the file resource.arsc which is in the systemUi.apk So anytime you update your ROM it will overwrite any of the mods.

Did it this way. Happy to report no problems ;)

SGH-S959G
SHOstock3/Siyah

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Do i have to flash the preloader each time i change the status bar or is it a one time thing?

SGH-S959G
SHOstock3/Siyah

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Did it this way. Happy to report no problems ;)

Do i have to flash the preloader each time i change the status bar or is it a one time thing?
SGH-S959G
SHOstock3/Siyah

Glad ya figured it out and got it working. No once you flash the pre-flasher you won't need to do it again UNLESS you flash an update to your ROM.

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Anybody that has made their phone themed the way they want it with these morphs so off some screenshots here. Would love to see the combinations you all have made.

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
Anybody that has made their phone themed the way they want it with these morphs so off some screenshots here. Would love to see the combinations you all have made.

Im not done with it yet but you can see what im going for. For some reason my screenshot app REFUSES to let me snap a pic of the pull down status bar screen. That's where most of your work is. It looks really good. Im going to try to get it to work tomorrow and ill upload it.
All I need now is some color on the clock at the top and the alarm clock notification ;)

Attachments

• 2013.02.13-00.26.14.jpg
    2013.02.13-00.26.14.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 72693_330250807086135_1011930386_n.jpg
    72693_330250807086135_1011930386_n.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 189

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Im not done with it yet but you can see what im going for. For some reason my screenshot app REFUSES to let me snap a pic of the pull down status bar screen. That's where most of your work is. It looks really good. Im going to try to get it to work tomorrow and ill upload it.
All I need now is some color on the clock at the top and the alarm clock notification ;)

Looking good. I noticed in the second pic something so I thought I would let you know. Go into system settings/Display and UNCHECK "Battery Percentage". That is what causes a blurry percentage in the battery.

Sent from My SGH-I777 Running Spiderman Themed AOKP or Spiderman Themed CM10

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
Looking good. I noticed in the second pic something so I thought I would let you know. Go into system settings/Display and UNCHECK "Battery Percentage". That is what causes a blurry percentage in the battery.

Sent from My SGH-I777 Running Spiderman Themed AOKP or Spiderman Themed CM10

Oh that is much better :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-S959G

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Is there any way to color the other notifications in the status bar like gmail, facebook, etc?

Yes but it would take changing it in each app. Like the gmail icon is inside the gmail app. Since your using a red phone I can send you the gmail I use as it has the gmail icon in the status bar themed with a white envelope and Red M. But the others would take having to mod all apps and I am not planning on doing that anytime soon. They would have to be updated on each update the app gets.

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
Yes but it would take changing it in each app. Like the gmail icon is inside the gmail app. Since your using a red phone I can send you the gmail I use as it has the gmail icon in the status bar themed with a white envelope and Red M. But the others would take having to mod all apps and I am not planning on doing that anytime soon. They would have to be updated on each update the app gets.

Im using the black gmail will that matter? Id love to have the icon but i dont want white gmail

Sent from my SGH-S959G

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
It is another Black Gmail 4.2 that I modded. This one still has the Auto Fit which I like. The previous Inverted I used didn't have it.
uploadfromtaptalk1360902338084.jpg

Download Link http://db.tt/9pOUbjrG

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts