Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[HBOOT, eMMC][11/14/2012] JET - The Jewel/Evita Toolkit

OP yarrimapirate

12th February 2013, 05:55 PM   |  #451  
SouL Shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stratford, CT
Thanks Meter: 297
 
460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Re: [HBOOT, eMMC][11/14/2012] JET - The Jewel/Evita Toolkit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdhartmann

stuck it says cannot read hboot_1.12.0000_signedbyaa.nb0

Ok, let's get some more info before I try to walk you through.

Were you using an ubuntu live cd? If so, which version?

If it was a live cd, have you rebooted since the "successful" run of jet?


-SLS-
ericdhartmann
12th February 2013, 06:04 PM   |  #452  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
omg
its a merical it came back to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Also shows hboot 1.09 in boot loader

venom injected HTC one xl
12th February 2013, 06:04 PM   |  #453  
SouL Shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stratford, CT
Thanks Meter: 297
 
460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Re: [HBOOT, eMMC][11/14/2012] JET - The Jewel/Evita Toolkit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdhartmann

its a merical it came back to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh. Not a miracle, just a quirk of the unbrick process.

Glad it's working.

-SLS-
ericdhartmann
12th February 2013, 06:19 PM   |  #454  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Re: [HBOOT, eMMC][11/14/2012] JET - The Jewel/Evita Toolkit
Thank you. So know I don't have to flash boot img in fastboot anymore right? And I can flash radios and what not?

venom injected HTC one xl
12th February 2013, 06:33 PM   |  #455  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdhartmann

its a merical it came back to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Also shows hboot 1.09 in boot loader

venom injected HTC one xl

I was as excited as you are when my phone came back. I did not even finish all the steps in the unbrick thread to do it. Don't know if you went through the same process. However, I start to feel regret that I did it, because no more boot.img flashing doesn't justify the risk of bricking the phone. Anyway, it's all on my own.
ericdhartmann
12th February 2013, 07:01 PM   |  #456  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgukevin

I was as excited as you are when my phone came back. I did not even finish all the steps in the unbrick thread to do it. Don't know if you went through the same process. However, I start to feel regret that I did it, because no more boot.img flashing doesn't justify the risk of bricking the phone. Anyway, it's all on my own.

yeah kinda trivial if you really think about it. i thought i was gonna have a 300 dollar paper weight there for a while. i didnt do all the steps either i skiped a few because it wouldnt read hboot_1.12.0000. i was so excited i couldnt spell miracle lol but thank god for the devs here you guys rule!!
12th February 2013, 10:53 PM   |  #457  
macropterous's Avatar
Senior Member
nyc
Thanks Meter: 46
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
in recovery mode, stuck at waking device, please advise??

dbd
13th February 2013, 03:25 AM   |  #458  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 503
 
841 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Re: [HBOOT, eMMC][11/14/2012] JET - The Jewel/Evita Toolkit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdhartmann

stuck it says cannot read hboot_1.12.0000_signedbyaa.nb0

Tell us more about this phone as hboot 1.12 is unusual.

What phone do you believe you have, where did you get it from, what other version numbers, Eg Rom version, can find related to this phone?
13th February 2013, 09:26 AM   |  #459  
pablo11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Down Under
Thanks Meter: 309
 
1,881 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Re: [HBOOT, eMMC][11/14/2012] JET - The Jewel/Evita Toolkit
Just got another Telstra ONE XL - hboot 1.11.
Does anyone know much about this hboot?
Can you flash normally or do I need to downgrade?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
13th February 2013, 12:45 PM   |  #460  
SouL Shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stratford, CT
Thanks Meter: 297
 
460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Re: [HBOOT, eMMC][11/14/2012] JET - The Jewel/Evita Toolkit
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedddx

Tell us more about this phone as hboot 1.12 is unusual.

What phone do you believe you have, where did you get it from, what other version numbers, Eg Rom version, can find related to this phone?

1.12 was the original hboot for the htc evo lte (jewel). 1.09 was the original hboot for evita.


The directions in the "unbricking evita" thread mention the hboot_1.12.0000_signedbyaa.nb0 because that's the name of the file included in the "unbrick_evita.zip". Jet actually automates the manual steps listed in that thread. Jet also includes some error and sanity checking and helps prevent problems by accidental spelling/typing errors.

-SLS-
Last edited by SouL Shadow; 13th February 2013 at 01:09 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes