CM10.0 Stable Review

Tip us?

dgwphotography
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Location: To the left of the rock, and to the right of the hard place
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_rick13 View Post
worse battery life? I'm gonna have to disagree, which CM10 ROM were you using?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
I was running 10.0

revealed
Old
(Last edited by revealed; 25th January 2013 at 04:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccolo1986 View Post
Hi,
do you have any further information about this wifi problem?
Hey there! Yes it is exacty this behaviour. Seems like the device would not resume. Or if a network script does not work properly with this policy. I guess it does not depend on how long the sleep time is set as the issue also occured with the 15 minute setting to me.

Looks similar like the behaviour if a Linux driven computer has problems with network scripts. "Always on" works. But i think the other would be more powersaving.

As it is stuck scanning the devices. "Wont turn off turn and on or find anything" i guess the Wifi is sent asleep and not woken up anymore.

Sorry no more information available to me for the moment.

Greetings,

R

Maybe i will try to find some logoutput in future. With a concrete error message and some examining of the structure there might be a chance.
PPS.: It is definitively not a problem of my router as it is a FritzBox and works with almost any android device my friends brought with them and i owned. They are known to be good devices in germany and available in almost every good sorted computer shop.

revealed
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hello!

I did a logcat with adb in the situation it is trying to resume. And i found this lines:
Code:
D/WifiStateChangeListener(25236): received broadcast intent with action: android.net.wifi.supplicant.STATE_CHANGE
D/WifiStateChangeListener(25236): isConnected: false
D/WifiStateChangeListener(25236): use_wifi_sync is: false
D/ConnectivityService(  367): NetTransition Wakelock for WifiStateMachine released by timeout
D/WifiService(  367): setWifiEnabled: true pid=25272, uid=1000
E/WifiStateMachine(  367): Failed to reload STA firmware java.lang.IllegalStateException: command '510 softap fwreload wlan0 STA' failed with '400 510 Softap operation failed (File exists)'
D/WifiStateChangeListener(25236): received broadcast intent with action: android.net.wifi.supplicant.CONNECTION_CHANGE
D/WifiStateChangeListener(25236): isConnected: false
D/WifiStateChangeListener(25236): use_wifi_sync is: false
Now there is just the question: "What to do with the information?"

Greetings,

R

one-option
Old
(Last edited by one-option; 26th January 2013 at 11:07 AM.) Reason: add new text
Thanks Meter 20
Hi All

I just got my HTC one S few days back and I'm thinking about cm 10 stable, I have few questions and I hope to find an answer.

1- Can I turn the "vibrate on answer" feature off ?
You know when call some one and I'm not putting the mobile close to my ears the proximity sensor will vibrate the mobile when the other party pick up the call.
in my friend Galaxy Note I can find this setting under call setting>call alert>vibrate on answer

2- WIFI, camera, GPS, Radio, voice quality, screen quality & view............... cm10 stable vs HTC sense (Jelly bean) 4+ ?????

3- what is the unfixed bugs until now in cm 10 ?

sorry for asking so many questions and I hope to find an answer here.

kayserxx
Old
Thanks Meter 10
any cm10.1 for htc one s s3?

Jojo_1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Rom seems pretty stable. Except know issues with waking with volume rocker and tethering not working when screen is off I have some problems with accepting phone calls while on headphones or bluetooth audio.

bo6o
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Default Re: CM10.0 Stable Review

O cm10 since one hour and love it. Battery is great, and no problems whatsoever... Camera is bad, but the sense one is worse

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
HTC ONE S [S4]

s0kY
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Default Re: CM10.0 Stable Review

Can someone port this rom for HOS S3?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app
HTC ONE S [S3]

theinsan3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi
i`m new here. i just installed cm10 and i`m having some problems going back to sense4+ . not that i dont like cm10, but would like 2 know
how can i go back to stock sense 4+ ?
thanks

Darknites
Old
Thanks Meter 2068
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinsan3 View Post
hi
i`m new here. i just installed cm10 and i`m having some problems going back to sense4+ . not that i dont like cm10, but would like 2 know
how can i go back to stock sense 4+ ?
thanks
Make sure you flash the boot.img.
BAKED BlackBean 9
Best rom going and its blacked out too (sorry other devs)

Common Issues, Tips & Useful Links
Are you bootlooping or can't access the SD card, then don't look no further and click above to see how to fix it.

HoloCrazy
Are you bored of the white icons but really like Holo colour like me, then this mod is for you

Tags
cm10 stable, htc one s, review