(7.17.13) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA

13th February 2013, 05:46 AM   |  #1831  
Flag Sharpsville, PA
Thanks Meter: 42

844 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a box of kittens

Soo download the Rom on your comp... I assume you have Fastboot/adb set up . Take the boot img out of the Rom zip and I'm just going to link you to a tutorial

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Hhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1671237
Flashing boot img through fastboot...
download the file in the link which above which will include adb and fastboot....put that on your computer somewhere you can find it.. now take the boot image out of the Rom zip and place it in that folder... Boot your phone into bootloader scroll down and select fastboot and now open a command prompt with in the fastbootbadb folder on your comp and type to command without the quotes "fastboot flash boot boot.img"...now go wipe in recovery and install the Rom it doesn't matter if you keep the boot img in the Rom zip or not

So do that here are you're steps

Fastboot flash boot.img
Proper full wipe
Flash Rom and enjoy

Awesome. That was a quick response. I appreciate it. I'm going to try this now.
13th February 2013, 05:58 AM   |  #1832  
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 642

1,092 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhelio

IT HAS A VERIZON wIRRLES VERSION BRO my phone is the VERIZON and thers a ROM for this

Oh, sorry, I didn't know. I was trying to prevent you from having a soft brick. Then yes, you can flash this ROM, and yes, it will affect your kernel. After you flash the ROM, flash the stock DNA modules, then flash Cubed boot.img and modules. Wipe dalvik cache and cache.
13th February 2013, 06:31 AM   |  #1833  
Flag Sharpsville, PA
Thanks Meter: 42

844 posts
More
For some reason the Sense Lockscreen wasn't installed at all and AOSP was set as default. What did I do? D:
13th February 2013, 06:34 AM   |  #1834  
Flag san fran california
Thanks Meter: 447

1,146 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock13

For some reason the Sense Lockscreen wasn't installed at all and AOSP was set as default. What did I do? D:

In aroma did you click desense? Or did you not click keep Rosie
13th February 2013, 07:08 AM   |  #1835  
Thanks Meter: 37

233 posts
Re: (Rom)(2.12.13)Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.1.1 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HUB
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJMac44

If reboot didn't work. Look at your sdcard directories and see if you have a .data directory. If not, add it and your gallery should show up in sms general settings now.

Yes sir! Thanks for that answer! Worked perfectly!

Sent from my Rooted and Viper ROM'ed, Droid DNA!
13th February 2013, 07:26 AM   |  #1836  
Flag Post Falls
Thanks Meter: 112

536 posts
More
Re: (Rom)(2.12.13)Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.1.1 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HUB
Delete
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by robertmoore208; 13th February 2013 at 07:53 AM.
13th February 2013, 07:42 AM   |  #1837  
Flag sioux falls SD
Thanks Meter: 1,500

4,652 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmoore208

Sorry if this has already been answered , and yep I've searched .. has anyone else had the lockscreen music widget not work? I've re-installed the Rom and update a couple times to no avail...

Bro..........if u look "ONE PAGE BACK", u would see it was just asked by another user. Its not a huge deal, but rather annoying than anything else. It shows that you 1, either didnt look one page back, or 2, just dont care to. Either way...a good general rule of thumb, is to at least read 2 pages back before asking questions. Again, im not trying to b rude, but it is rather annoying, when it was just covered.

Anyways the dev knows about it, and im sure will b addressed.

RATTLED FROM MY ONE XL USING ICS TAPATALK 2
13th February 2013, 07:54 AM   |  #1838  
Flag Post Falls
Thanks Meter: 112

536 posts
More
Don't be a jerk... I saw the damn post a page back I was wondering if it was figured out ... If you don't have a answer for me dont waste my time , and I FIXED IT , so .. thanks again for your wonderful input .. keep your opinions on what's appropriate to post for the noobs

Last edited by robertmoore208; 13th February 2013 at 08:16 AM.
13th February 2013, 08:41 AM   |  #1839  
Flag sioux falls SD
Thanks Meter: 1,500

4,652 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmoore208

Don't be a jerk... I saw the damn post a page back I was wondering if it was figured out ... If you don't have a answer for me dont waste my time , and I FIXED IT , so .. thanks again for your wonderful input .. keep your opinions on what's appropriate to post for the noobs

I wasnt being a jerk. But now i know that u are! Next time dont act like a noob!! I answered ur question. But i wont next time. Its users like yourself that give xda a bad name. I even stated i wasnt trying to b rude. Then u try changing your statement, saying u were wondering if it was fixed yet? Lol, ok.

U clearly asked if anyone else had the problem. And my quote to u, shows that. So u deleting that post, ya, just makes u look worse.

Maybe next time, u shouldnt b so quick to jump someone.

So, im not the one in the wrong here, u are. Dont waste my time.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Nits, sorry to clutter the thread, i dont think i was out of line. The user obviously didnt even read the previous page, or he wouldnt of asked, "has anyone else had this problem"? Lol. Anyways, sorry, and im moving along.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Last edited by zounduser; 13th February 2013 at 08:54 AM.
13th February 2013, 12:16 PM   |  #1840  
Flag OKC
Thanks Meter: 329

2,693 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arozer

Is it a good idea to user DSB's Droid DNA Cubed Kernel v3.1.1 with this Rom?

I don't really wanna use the Stock Kernel, as suggested in the OP.

You can use any kernel you would like to try. Be sure to flash the boot.img AND modules (separately) for that particular kernel. Enjoy!

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hub, ota, tacos are a tasty treat, tweaks, venom, vin is awesome
Previous Thread Next Thread