[Q] modding the stock rom

13th February 2013, 08:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint James
Thanks Meter: 72

580 posts
More
Hi I was wondering if any of the devs out there can make a thread with a collection of modds for the stock rom. So we can do what we want without flashing a new rom. Or just flash the deodexed stock rom. Then add modds. It would be something like this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2057732

That is how I got my note 2 setup the way I like it. I do want to learn how to do that kinda stuff myself but I am not ready for that yet. Just an Idea if not then I will just have to use one of the roms we have here.
13th February 2013, 04:55 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4,388

6,829 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Q] modding the stock rom
What mod are you looking for?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
13th February 2013, 05:00 PM   |  #3  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 3,128

6,925 posts
Donate to Me
More
I would gladly start adding things like that to my Resource guide, I'm just not pulling all the links of things and moving them cause it would take hours and hours, not to mention some of the mods out there are rom specific and will not work on just a deodexed version. If people were to test and confirm I'd start working on it for my Resource guide.
13th February 2013, 11:14 PM   |  #4  
Flag Chicago Illinois
Thanks Meter: 37

301 posts
More
Info 2 I agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt3g

I would gladly start adding things like that to my Resource guide, I'm just not pulling all the links of things and moving them cause it would take hours and hours, not to mention some of the mods out there are rom specific and will not work on just a deodexed version. If people were to test and confirm I'd start working on it for my Resource guide.

I currently would love to learn how to do kitchen mods. But nobody offered any tutorials on such matters for a Windows box. I know I know...Linux/Ubuntu is easier with source but I am not ready to learn all that crap. I think there is a Kitchen for Windows but have not found it out there just yet. If someone has a link...I would be grateful. THX
14th February 2013, 03:25 AM   |  #5  
Forum Moderator
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,853

3,296 posts
More
Re: [Q] modding the stock rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by photolarry

I currently would love to learn how to do kitchen mods. But nobody offered any tutorials on such matters for a Windows box. I know I know...Linux/Ubuntu is easier with source but I am not ready to learn all that crap. I think there is a Kitchen for Windows but have not found it out there just yet. If someone has a link...I would be grateful. THX

Search for UOT kitchen.

Also check out morphology in the themes section.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in T-Mobile Galaxy S III Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank