Post Reply

Contacts+ "Best Contact App Ever for Android"

7th February 2013, 03:46 AM   |  #21  
Zephyr!'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ^Underground^
Thanks Meter: 12,168
 
7,623 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: Contacts+ "Best Contact App Ever for Android"
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedventimocha

I do post useful things in themes and apps. They're called themes and themed apps. This isn't an app review section bro

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Lol you are a RT I did not knew ..

Sent from my Nexus
8th February 2013, 09:25 PM   |  #22  
Billyrouth's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Re: Contacts+ "Best Contact App Ever for Android"
Thanks for the find. Ignore all the haters, most people here just like to act as if there special or something.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Heres an idea than search the market instead of feeling the need to come in here and downing someone just to make yoyrself feel better.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Billyrouth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2013, 02:51 AM   |  #23  
Zephyr!'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ^Underground^
Thanks Meter: 12,168
 
7,623 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: Contacts+ "Best Contact App Ever for Android"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyrouth

Thanks for the find. Ignore all the haters, most people here just like to act as if there special or something.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Very true

Sent from my Nexus
10th February 2013, 02:45 AM   |  #24  
KennyG123's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 26,307
 
28,191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Alright! Enough of this! Thread cleaned
You guys do realize by posting in here you are keeping the thread alive right?
And correct, this should be in General as an opinion or "review"
Now if everyone stops posting it will also disappear
Thread moved
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Last edited by KennyG123; 10th February 2013 at 02:57 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 04:52 AM   |  #25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Thumbs up
No probs here, great app. Thanks for the head up.
13th February 2013, 08:46 AM   |  #26  
Zephyr!'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ^Underground^
Thanks Meter: 12,168
 
7,623 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: Contacts+ "Best Contact App Ever for Android"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamark72

No probs here, great app. Thanks for the head up.

First positive review

Sent from my Nexus
13th February 2013, 03:21 PM   |  #27  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
I'll give this a shot
15th February 2013, 03:49 AM   |  #28  
mysticalmalissa's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Sequatchie, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Thanks for the find!
I like it!
15th February 2013, 06:30 PM   |  #29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
I happened upon this app from within S-Suggest. So far it's cool I guess. I have yet to verify whether it really allows me to send sms without messing with my texting quota under my VZW plan.
One thing that kinda gives me pause is that I got my first junk text message last night.....not sure if this app is culprit or not, but it is on my suspect list now.
15th February 2013, 06:51 PM   |  #30  
Zephyr!'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ^Underground^
Thanks Meter: 12,168
 
7,623 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: Contacts+ "Best Contact App Ever for Android"
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidj

I happened upon this app from within S-Suggest. So far it's cool I guess. I have yet to verify whether it really allows me to send sms without messing with my texting quota under my VZW plan.
One thing that kinda gives me pause is that I got my first junk text message last night.....not sure if this app is culprit or not, but it is on my suspect list now.

I did not got any

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy Note II General by ThreadRank