[HELP EACH OTHER] WP7 activation code sharing

Tip us?

mx900
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by umar.techboy View Post
Thanx for your help!!!

Live chat took 5 minutes and i had my activation code!!
Yes, live chat works well. Just tell them you need code for your HTC HD7. Play dumb, and give details what they ask for, I gave right details and they game me code within a min.

Guzmanfratila
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default wm7 code

can i have a wm7 code cuz i`m from romania and i mail ms like 10 times and they tell me i use the wrong region for email and they cant help me so please give me 1 code

BMXJeff
Old
Thanks Meter 97
As mx900 mentioned above, play dumb. Do not give any hint that you know what you're doing that's when they decide things look fishy.

Also here are 2 little tips....

1.) Lying is easy when you believe yourself - your character is an innocent customer who just purchased a second hand HD7 and can't get live services working. I didn't even mention activation code on the chat just played dumb and asked if they could help me with my Live services problem.

2.) A lot of people seem put off by the fact they require an IMEI code. I don't own a HD7 but I was able to supply a HD7 IMEI code. How? Google. He is your friend. I'm not finding the IMEI codes for you. With 'your' HD7 IMEI there is no way they can turn you down!

Guzmanfratila
Old
Thanks Meter 0
the ideea is like this if no one can give me a key al least give me the page for live chat with the ms consultant cuz i cant finde one working and the lieing is not hard i used it in all my emails but i cant finde a proper mail adress to mail the ones in my area

BMXJeff
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guzmanfratila View Post
the ideea is like this if no one can give me a key al least give me the page for live chat with the ms consultant cuz i cant finde one working and the lieing is not hard i used it in all my emails but i cant finde a proper mail adress to mail the ones in my area

Use this live chat, you will need a valid Windows Live account to log into chat

I have PM'd you a genuine HD7 IMEI number to use

Let me know how you get on

Virginia10
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, I have hd2 with wp 7.8 and tried chat and mail to microsoft but with no success so please can someone give me the activation code for me !!!
I tried with Nokia Lumia 900 because in settings it shows me the model is Nokia Lumia 900.
My e-mail is v.grebska@hotmail.com

BMXJeff
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia10 View Post
Hi, I have hd2 with wp 7.8 and tried chat and mail to microsoft but with no success so please can someone give me the activation code for me !!!
I tried with Nokia Lumia 900 because in settings it shows me the model is Nokia Lumia 900.
My e-mail is v.grebska@hotmail.com

Try this using my HD7 IMEI number gen. I have never heard of them turning somebody away with an IMEI. If it doesn't work, paste the conversation into this thread. I'd be interested to know their reasoning for not giving you a code!

sheennick123456
Old
(Last edited by sheennick123456; 11th February 2013 at 08:15 PM.) Reason: Codes do not work.. sorry for getting the hopes up :)
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
I got these codes in XDA forums

i dont use wp7 on my HD2 anymore so feel free to see if they still work

good luck

6FP3X-JJ2PP-W7PC8-GV2TF-GQBFG

C7FJD-7869X-WCC7B-68D9P-Q8VQ9

EDIT :THESE DO NOT WORK ANYMORE

krijger
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheennick123456 View Post
I got these codes in XDA forums

i dont use wp7 on my HD2 anymore so feel free to see if they still work

good luck

6FP3X-JJ2PP-W7PC8-GV2TF-GQBFG

C7FJD-7869X-WCC7B-68D9P-Q8VQ9

These codes doesn't work (anymore).
MDA COMPACT III - 260MHZ - 4GIG - Oop's Black v1.0 WWE CE ROM

Diamond - 528mhz - 4 GIG - udK Syrius HD R0 - Build 20764.1.4.3 - Based on v2.03.401.2 FULL

Htc HD2 - 1,2GHZ - 8 GB- Pandora 1.5 WWE

X10I - 1,2GHZ - 8 GB - Eternity

Sensation XE - 1,8GHZ -16GB - Elegancia
Sensation XL - 1.8 GHZ

Samsung Ativ S

songhy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks already!