5,597,707 Members 35,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Official AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Feb - 05]

Tip us?
 
benrees21
Old
#791  
benrees21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1060
Posts: 3,565
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grays
Default Re: [ROM] Official AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Feb - 05]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigxie View Post
Maybe we can start a discussion thread in the Miscellaneous Android Development forum? Since this applies to a a wide range of devices and I don't know of another place that's appropriate for it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1507



Thanks, everyone. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.

Definitely send love towards Steve, he really did all the hard work. I just put in some megabits and gigahertz
Sounds like a plan! Hit us up with the link once the thread is created! Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus4
 
djd338
Old
#792  
djd338's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 281
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: [ROM] Official AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Feb - 05]

Quote:
Originally Posted by benrees21 View Post
Sounds like a plan! Hit us up with the link once the thread is created! Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus4
+2!

I too believe the PUB build to be smoother/faster than B3. Also, thanks much for adding the GNex. Both it & Manta running fantastic here.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
 
tbis
Old
#793  
tbis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 306
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default Re: [ROM] Official AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Feb - 05]

Should I use the pub ROM or the AOKP one? Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Tried the pub How do u fix the navbar transparency?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Nvrmind

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
 
digitalrurouni
Old
#794  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 267
Join Date: Nov 2010
Default Re: [ROM] Official AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Feb - 05]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbis View Post
Should I use the pub ROM or the AOKP one? Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Tried the pub How do u fix the navbar transparency?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Nvrmind

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
PUB if you want the optimizations for speed and smoothness.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
 
the_boo
Old
#795  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 94
Posts: 361
Join Date: Oct 2012
Somehow you gotta either make a new thread or take over this one... it's gonna be a PITA to search through this thread for updates lol
 
trickster2369
Old
#796  
trickster2369's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 682
Posts: 2,178
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: SD

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] Official AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Feb - 05]

I believe a new thread is in order. That way, when the OP decides to come back, this thread is still his to continue with, if he so chooses. My .02.

Sent from my Nexus 10
 
maumaumau
Old
#797  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 87
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default AW: [ROM] Official AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Feb - 05]

Hey, transparency settings do not work on tablet mode, am I right?
 
starkilling
Old
#798  
starkilling's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 644
Posts: 1,308
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default Re: [ROM] Official AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Feb - 05]

Yup

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
 
maumaumau
Old
#799  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 87
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default AW: [ROM] Official AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Feb - 05]

Too bad.
Right now PA has the most advanced tablet UI (I do not mean PIE, thats just an extra), but AOKP is much faster and smoother (and hopefully more stable).
 
starkilling
Old
#800  
starkilling's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 644
Posts: 1,308
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default Re: [ROM] Official AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Feb - 05]

Quote:
Originally Posted by maumaumau View Post
Too bad.
Right now PA has the most advanced tablet UI (I do not mean PIE, thats just an extra), but AOKP is much faster and smoother (and hopefully more stable).
I know. I'd like better tablet ui support too.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes