OP luckych

21st December 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #831  
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 3

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyanks

I have stock rom in my tab 10.1 4G P7500R. I want to root it and also use latest CM for it. Kindly help. Also it is sim locked. How can i unlock it.
Thank you.

Check this video first:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA

Then, check the links below (first 2 threads in the forum for the Gtab):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1239185

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1462961
22nd January 2013, 03:49 PM   |  #832  
Flag ulaanbaatar
Thanks Meter: 25

104 posts
More
Well custom roms wont go far because p75xx haven't got the 4.1.2 or 4.2
I hope Pershoot and the CM ,AOKP team will do some "project butter"... really hoping that they do the multi window thing and mix tab2 ui with tab1
Well tab2 got the official JB update so they will use that rom to do something with ours . kind of surprised that i want so much from my tab and the developers team .
Great respect for them .
30th January 2013, 02:44 AM   |  #833  
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
More
Question android.process.acore error
I flashed my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (GT-P7510) to official ICS 4.0.4 (Build number IMM76D.DXLP5).
It boots ok, but it shows message "Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly". what I should do to solve this problem?

Cheers,
Scott
6th February 2013, 03:08 PM   |  #834  
Thanks Meter: 5

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwen

I flashed my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (GT-P7510) to official ICS 4.0.4 (Build number IMM76D.DXLP5).
It boots ok, but it shows message "Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly". what I should do to solve this problem?

Cheers,
Scott

Maybe better to ask this in the Q&A, Help, Troubleshooting forum
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1192
Last edited by pow3rflow3r; 6th February 2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: link added
13th February 2013, 10:00 AM   |  #835  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendyum

I must say after flashing (properly) CM10 in my Gtab 10.1, i find it to be the most fast and stable rom so far.

I had CM9 and i was happy with it, some minor bugs were still floating around, nothing special, still very usable in a daily basis.

I messed a bit around with kernels and probably jumped some wipes, witch made me had a borked CM10 installation, and i was clearly unhappy with its lag and constant reboots. Instead of coming here complaining, i Odinīd it with a stock rom (ics UK) and properly flashed it CM10. Now i have a different tab, completely fast, and snappier then ever. No more wifi drops, random reboots or fcīs, fast boot, no lag while streaming, only a little random flicker, fast and not constant.

Thanks to all developers, cyanogen team, and of course, pershoot and his skills.

cheers to all.

Am running a rooted 7500 with stock ics, halo launcher, set CPU, A1 kernal overclocked to 1400. Its awesomely quick with no lag and no flicker.
16th February 2013, 10:24 AM   |  #836  

1 posts
Lightbulb Help !!!
I was wondering if someone could possibly help me??
I bought a tab off ebay but the firmware region is China. This would not be bad except it doesnt come with google play. It runs on droid 4.1.1 but NO google play. Im thinking its a censor thing?
I have got the jellybean firmware package (europe) ready to put on the tab but when I try to (via Odin) it fails!!
What should I be doing?
Should I be clearing the Dalvik cache beforehand?
Anywayz....Cheers for anyone who has given me the time of day and read this.
17th February 2013, 07:38 PM   |  #837  
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 700

1,978 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: Official ICS & JELLY BEAN discussion/speculation thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by gismo694

I was wondering if someone could possibly help me??
I bought a tab off ebay but the firmware region is China. This would not be bad except it doesnt come with google play. It runs on droid 4.1.1 but NO google play. Im thinking its a censor thing?
I have got the jellybean firmware package (europe) ready to put on the tab but when I try to (via Odin) it fails!!
What should I be doing?
Should I be clearing the Dalvik cache beforehand?
Anywayz....Cheers for anyone who has given me the time of day and read this.

First off, let's verify what tab you have, is the the Galaxy Tab 10.1 (first gen) which is P75xx (depends if you have WiFi w/ or w/o 3G). Or do you have the second gen P51xx.

If you have the latter, your in the wrong section as this is first gen. If you have the former, you have the wrong firmware since jellybean never released for the first gen Galaxy Tab 10.1 from Samsung.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
28th February 2013, 06:06 PM   |  #838  

16 posts
Pershoot already said 10.1v kernel works for p7100 obviously, p7500 and p7510 (hwa/camera) and those covers most of the 10.1 tabs might as well works for tmob tabs and not sure about lte versions... And if they works for 10.1 also works for 8.9 tabs.. Don't know Wich other devices world wide exist
25th March 2013, 11:10 AM   |  #839  
Thanks Meter: 72

78 posts
http://www.sammobile.com/2013/03/25/...n-galaxy-tabs/
25th March 2013, 11:24 AM   |  #840  
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 298

2,110 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tap007

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/03/25/...n-galaxy-tabs/