Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 52,847 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][5/7] CleanROM ACE 4.9V ★| When You Expect the Finest! | DMC3 Base |★

Tip us?

Gahh Its Lee
Old
Thanks Meter 262
Default Re: [ROM][2/9] CleanROM ACE 4.5V -★| Unrivaled Performance Stability! | Open!!!|★-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkUncas View Post
Thanks. No bueno.
I'm on 2.4.1.0 and it flashed perfectly fine.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Just relax its a forum not real life.

DrunkUncas
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gahh Its Lee View Post

What folder did you flash from? Maybe mine is picky about flashing straight off the card.

Gahh Its Lee
Old
Thanks Meter 262
Default Re: [ROM][2/9] CleanROM ACE 4.5V -★| Unrivaled Performance Stability! | Open!!!|★-

Quote:
What folder did you flash from? Maybe mine is picky about flashing straight off the card.
I put everything in the downloads folder on my sdcard. I actually messed up and had to flash it three times today.

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 50402

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Actually, I think I like your ROMs best. What are YOU flashing with?
TBH, I didint even know 2.4 was out until you posted. I am on the lat version of 2.3.x.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepolishguy View Post
I had the same problem on this and another rom. I rebooted recovery from recovery and it took.

Hmmmm

Quote:
Thanks. No bueno.

Quote:

WTH!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I put everything in the downloads folder on my sdcard. I actually messed up and had to flash it three times today.

This makes me think of something...

On CWM people report that they cannot flash from SD Card only internal storage. Can you try from internal storage?

bubonik
Old
Thanks Meter 6

Overall the rom is pretty awesome. Only a couple minor nuances.

You can install translate from the rom and market at same time, it will not update.

I also cant seem to add any pop/imap accounts. It says searching for accounts then I get a text from verizon with some gibberish and thats it.

It seems that wifi is slower or just not handling low signal well. Wifi connection says 20mbps but real download speeds are virtually non existent.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Gahh Its Lee
Old
(Last edited by Gahh Its Lee; 13th February 2013 at 07:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
TBH, I didint even know 2.4 was out until you posted. I am on the lat version of 2.3.x.x

Hmmmm

WTH!

This makes me think of something...

On CWM people report that they cannot flash from SD Card only internal storage. Can you try from internal storage?
Yep flashed with no problem. I flashed my entire setup again so that's like five things with no issues. Hope I helped in some way. This is also my fourth flash of your ROM today. She's gonna be walking funny tomorrow (Literally then first thing I thought when typing that I stick by my bad jokes)

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 50402

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubonik View Post
Overall the rom is pretty awesome. Only a couple minor nuances.

You can install translate from the rom and market at same time, it will not update.

I also cant seem to add any pop/imap accounts. It says searching for accounts then I get a text from verizon with some gibberish and thats it.

It seems that wifi is slower or just not handling low signal well. Wifi connection says 20mbps but real download speeds are virtually non existent.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
The VZW CrapupAsistance server is causing the issue with the IMap accounts. You just have to wait for like 3 messages (the ones you noted) and it will eventually kick in. Im sure there is a way for me to kill it but just not 100% sure how.

As far as WiFi, I am hitting max cable modem speed. What Radio are you on?

Quote:
Yep flashed with no problem. I flashed my entire setup again so that's like five things with no issues. Hope I helped in some way. This is also my fourth flash of your ROM today. She's gonna be walking funny tomorrow (Literally then first thing I thought when typing that I stick by my bad jokes)

But was it internal or external storage? Trying to get as many variables as I can. I have a feeling my site will flood with these twrp questions so I need to be prepared

Also did you get the info on boot animations you were asking about?

khanam
Old
Thanks Meter 88

Flashed all versions of twrp to date through goomanager. Never had an issue.

Galaxy Note 2 / HP Touchpad

nitronet
Old
Thanks Meter 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
God Damn Mother ****ing RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A friend in the Army used to say that... If you could hear his voice saying it you would see why I say it. It make me laugh everytime I hear it in my head.

This occasion just seemed fitting!

(No offense to GodFirst)

Factory reset and wipe internal storage. Then give it some time and it will click.

Never had messaging crash on me one time. Are you using Touchwiz or a 3rd party app?

Y/W!
I I am using the regular messaging app that came with your rom and using Nova for launcher.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

RickROM
Old
Thanks Meter 165

If you cant flash in TWRP, then try remounting the card in the recovery settings. I unmounted and remounted, and then I rebooted recovery from recovery and was able to flash using the latest version of TWRP.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
Verizon HTC One M8 | CleanROM x Verizon Galaxy Note II | PAC x Nexus 7 II | STOCK x Verizon Galaxy Nexus | AOSPA