Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more
Post Reply

[Q] Am I missing something with the gallery?

13th February 2013, 02:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
I recently upgraded form the note 1 to the note 2, and I'm loving it.


One of the only things I cant seem to figure out, is how to open an image editor from the gallery. The only one that comes up when I hit the menu button is some "paper artist" that came preinstalled.
13th February 2013, 03:52 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsw8148

I recently upgraded form the note 1 to the note 2, and I'm loving it.


One of the only things I cant seem to figure out, is how to open an image editor from the gallery. The only one that comes up when I hit the menu button is some "paper artist" that came preinstalled.

in my note 2 gallery when i press edit it shown photo editor and paper artist, but i have to download photo editor first
13th February 2013, 04:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabone

in my note 2 gallery when i press edit it shown photo editor and paper artist, but i have to download photo editor first

On my note one, it let me pick what program to use. Is that not an option with the note 2?
13th February 2013, 05:35 AM   |  #4  
vladeco's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 93
 
146 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Re: [Q] Am I missing something with the gallery?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsw8148

I recently upgraded form the note 1 to the note 2, and I'm loving it.


One of the only things I cant seem to figure out, is how to open an image editor from the gallery. The only one that comes up when I hit the menu button is some "paper artist" that came preinstalled.

On note II you have to download Photo editor from Samsung apps (it's free), since it no longer comes preinstalled with newer samsung phones (s3 also has to download).

Sent from my GT-N7100
13th February 2013, 08:05 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladeco

On note II you have to download Photo editor from Samsung apps (it's free), since it no longer comes preinstalled with newer samsung phones (s3 also has to download).

Sent from my GT-N7100

I did that and everything is still the same. I can not open any other program from the gallery.


Heres a screenshot of the majority of the things that come up when I hit the menu button.



I dont see an edit button, or a "share as" like the last note had.
13th February 2013, 09:51 AM   |  #6  
UtkarshGupta's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3,599
 
4,320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Re: [Q] Am I missing something with the gallery?
Open paper artist in app manager and clear defaults.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 05:23 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtkarshGupta

Open paper artist in app manager and clear defaults.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Just tried that, even disabled it, still shows up as the only edit program.
13th February 2013, 05:30 PM   |  #8  
UtkarshGupta's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3,599
 
4,320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Re: [Q] Am I missing something with the gallery?
Install a photo editor programme.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank