FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][24 DEC][DLL4/DLK7] 16 Colors Ink Effect & AOSP Lockcreen Toggle

13th February 2013, 06:23 AM |#141  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Re: [MOD][24 DEC][DLL4/DLK7] 16 Colors Ink Effect & AOSP Lockcreen Toggle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsaw

I can try that. Send your android.policy.jar and android.policy.odex to me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Here you go: http://db.tt/xkTmXj4o thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
 
 
13th February 2013, 09:52 AM |#142  
Arsaw's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 5,990
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [MOD][24 DEC][DLL4/DLK7] 16 Colors Ink Effect & AOSP Lockcreen Toggle
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_oggie

Not even ink effect with fingers? That's the only thing I want. If there's anything I can do on my end to help please let me know.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Here you go: http://db.tt/WgrV7Rm2

Flash via cwm. If you are using stock recovery, then you have to unzip the file and manually push the apk and odex files to your phone system/framework and set the right permission. Remember to backup your phone.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Arsaw; 13th February 2013 at 10:42 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arsaw For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 09:41 PM |#143  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Re: [MOD][24 DEC][DLL4/DLK7] 16 Colors Ink Effect & AOSP Lockcreen Toggle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsaw

Here you go: http://db.tt/WgrV7Rm2

Flash via cwm. If you are using stock recovery, then you have to unzip the file and manually push the apk and odex files to your phone system/framework and set the right permission. Remember to backup your phone.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks but unfortunately it doesn't work. It gets stuck at Samsung boot animation. I tried flashing it with CWM and l tried copying the two files manually and changing permissions.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
14th February 2013, 12:03 AM |#144  
weeka89's Avatar
Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
hey man i appreciate your work...can i ask if this mod supports De-Odexed UBDLL3 i checked the comments and in the past few pages it was reported that it causes bootloops....thanks for your hard work

P.S: I'm only interested in the AOSP lockscreen honestly speaking 0
Last edited by weeka89; 14th February 2013 at 12:05 AM.
14th February 2013, 03:50 AM |#145  
Arsaw's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 5,990
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [MOD][24 DEC][DLL4/DLK7] 16 Colors Ink Effect & AOSP Lockcreen Toggle
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_oggie

Thanks but unfortunately it doesn't work. It gets stuck at Samsung boot animation. I tried flashing it with CWM and l tried copying the two files manually and changing permissions.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

I guess I'm really no good in dealing with odexed files

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 03:53 AM |#146  
Arsaw's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 5,990
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [MOD][24 DEC][DLL4/DLK7] 16 Colors Ink Effect & AOSP Lockcreen Toggle
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeka89

hey man i appreciate your work...can i ask if this mod supports De-Odexed UBDLL3 i checked the comments and in the past few pages it was reported that it causes bootloops....thanks for your hard work

P.S: I'm only interested in the AOSP lockscreen honestly speaking 0

It should work fine on UBDLL3. Just in case, do backup before flashing.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 04:21 AM |#147  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Re: [MOD][24 DEC][DLL4/DLK7] 16 Colors Ink Effect & AOSP Lockcreen Toggle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsaw

I guess I'm really no good in dealing with odexed files

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I guess I should deodex it then or find a deodexed one.. Thanks a lot for trying anyway!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
14th February 2013, 02:52 PM |#148  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Re: [MOD][24 DEC][DLL4/DLK7] 16 Colors Ink Effect & AOSP Lockcreen Toggle
A couple of questions. Is there a possibility that aosp will work for other security methods besides swipe? ie pattern unlock. Also, is there any prospect of 4.2 lockscreen in the future?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 06:10 PM |#149  
Arsaw's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 5,990
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [MOD][24 DEC][DLL4/DLK7] 16 Colors Ink Effect & AOSP Lockcreen Toggle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessecoleman

A couple of questions. Is there a possibility that aosp will work for other security methods besides swipe? ie pattern unlock. Also, is there any prospect of 4.2 lockscreen in the future?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Other security methods like pattern unlock will overide any kind of swipe unlock. These unlock method doesn't work together. No idea for your second question.


Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 08:25 PM |#150  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Re: [MOD][24 DEC][DLL4/DLK7] 16 Colors Ink Effect & AOSP Lockcreen Toggle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsaw

Other security methods like pattern unlock will overide any kind of swipe unlock. These unlock method doesn't work together. No idea for your second question.


Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

If pattern unlock was implemented I wouldn't need swipe unlock.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes