Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Just got my job at Verizon as a sales rep!

OP makaveliq3

12th February 2013, 11:01 PM   |  #11  
FesterTOR's Avatar
Member
Flag Hollidaysburg, PA
Thanks Meter: 9
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: Just got my job at Verizon as a sales rep!
Ahh probably won't go that far for an issue. Of course there isn't too many smart people in the State College stores.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 12:38 AM   |  #12  
jayochs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 2,838
 
8,307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
ahh enjoy it man! i can tell you i hate being a sales rep more than anything ever lol but whatever.
13th February 2013, 04:09 AM   |  #13  
Neverendingxsin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,137
 
1,985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Re: Just got my job at Verizon as a sales rep!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayochs

ahh enjoy it man! i can tell you i hate being a sales rep more than anything ever lol but whatever.

Any customer service job sucks.
13th February 2013, 10:53 AM   |  #14  
tihsllub's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
i would hate to work that job. would have to be a pretty good kick for new phones and phone plan. verizon is really expensive and everyone is rolling out new phones like bakeries roll out cookies.
13th February 2013, 01:17 PM   |  #15  
zetsumeikuro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 909
 
3,455 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
It'll be a matter of time before you start hating the job. Dealing with retards will do that to you sadly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zetsumeikuro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 04:39 PM   |  #16  
jayochs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 2,838
 
8,307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsumeikuro

It'll be a matter of time before you start hating the job. Dealing with retards will do that to you sadly.

what he said. if you were part of the rezound offtopic forum with us, you'd enjoy all my wonderful stories of the biggest morons in the world that come into my store and that i'm forced to deal with.

the job sucks. lol

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

here's a good one that just happened, and actually happens VERY OFTEN

customer: "OMFG i NEED your help!!!! my phone won't turn on!!!!!!!!"

me: *doesn't say a word, grabs phone, holds down power, it turns on..hands back to customer*

customer: "OMG WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! YOU FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!"

me: ".......i hit the power button."


yeah, this is the worst job ever lol
The Following User Says Thank You to jayochs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 04:53 PM   |  #17  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Re: Just got my job at Verizon as a sales rep!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayochs

what he said. if you were part of the rezound offtopic forum with us, you'd enjoy all my wonderful stories of the biggest morons in the world that come into my store and that i'm forced to deal with.

the job sucks. lol

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

here's a good one that just happened, and actually happens VERY OFTEN

customer: "OMFG i NEED your help!!!! my phone won't turn on!!!!!!!!"

me: *doesn't say a word, grabs phone, holds down power, it turns on..hands back to customer*

customer: "OMG WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! YOU FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!"

me: ".......i hit the power button."


yeah, this is the worst job ever lol

Hahaha that's great. However I already deal with this but I don't get paid for it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 04:55 PM   |  #18  
jayochs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 2,838
 
8,307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveliq3

Hahaha that's great. However I already deal with this but I don't get paid for it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

hahaha well i guess it's better to finally get paid for it lol
13th February 2013, 06:52 PM   |  #19  
andybones's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 9,412
 
9,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayochs

what he said. if you were part of the rezound offtopic forum with us, you'd enjoy all my wonderful stories of the biggest morons in the world that come into my store and that i'm forced to deal with.

the job sucks. lol

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

here's a good one that just happened, and actually happens VERY OFTEN

customer: "OMFG i NEED your help!!!! my phone won't turn on!!!!!!!!"

me: *doesn't say a word, grabs phone, holds down power, it turns on..hands back to customer*

customer: "OMG WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! YOU FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!"

me: ".......i hit the power button."


yeah, this is the worst job ever lol


actually doesn't sound that bad lol, u get to get paid for turning on a cell phone
13th February 2013, 07:21 PM   |  #20  
jefmoody1's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Orlando, Florida
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Good one
Quote:
Originally Posted by andybones

actually doesn't sound that bad lol, u get to get paid for turning on a cell phone

Funny thing i fixed a man's printer by plugging it in - it's a small world after all.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes