Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,689 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|ROM|-|MyRom Alliance Tweaks |-|V1|-|-7-23-13-|

Tip us?
 
janjannsen99
Old
#1861  
janjannsen99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 207
Posts: 764
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3.5|-|-2-11-13-|

Thanks. Here is a list of problems I've encountered

My ROM extra features disappears once you flash mods in aroma
No home screen rotation even though flashed
No transparent pull down even when selected
No Samsung keyboard when selected

However this ROM is noticeably faster and smoother than the last version.

Ill keep updating that list as I encounter issues.

I really wanted to use the myrom extra features.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to janjannsen99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aminalmo
Old
#1862  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1885
Posts: 955
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fairview/NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by janjannsen99 View Post
Thanks. Here is a list of problems I've encountered

My ROM extra features disappears once you flash mods in aroma
No home screen rotation even though flashed
No transparent pull down even when selected
No Samsung keyboard when selected

However this ROM is noticeably faster and smoother than the last version.

Ill keep updating that list as I encounter issues.

I really wanted to use the myrom extra features.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
THANK U
from now you dont have to flash anything to get transparent trans its in settings

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE MY THREAD

The Following User Says Thank You to aminalmo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
govindar77
Old
#1863  
govindar77's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 291
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Jersey
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3.5|-|-2-11-13-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminalmo View Post
THANK U
from now you dont have to flash anything to get transparent trans its in settings
Thanks aminalmo. This is a really smooth ROM. The main problem here could be the Simplistic Framework 3.5. I am a paid member and I've noticed that all features don't seem to be working on it.

Up to you of course, but if you removed it from the ROM, it might solve most of your issues.

Once installed though, this ROM is silky smooth. It is also easy to install this if you choose stock only. Just my 2 cents worth.

Good luck. I'm a first time user and I'm impressed with your ROM.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
If you think I've helped you - please, hit the THANKS button.
-------------------------------------------------
TMobile Galaxy Note II - T889
ROM - Jedi Master-X
Service - TMobile USA

-------------------------------------------------
TMoUS Touch Pro 2 (sold) → TMoUS HD2 (retired) → TMoUS Amaze 4G (Lost ) → Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 (Broken )

Google Wallet on Note 2 (Rooted)
 
vibrantliker
Old
#1864  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 160
Posts: 1,372
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by aminalmo View Post
THANK U
from now you dont have to flash anything to get transparent trans its in settings
For me just SF 3.5
The Following User Says Thank You to vibrantliker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aminalmo
Old
#1865  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1885
Posts: 955
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fairview/NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by govindar77 View Post
Thanks aminalmo. This is a really smooth ROM. The main problem here could be the Simplistic Framework 3.5. I am a paid member and I've noticed that all features don't seem to be working on it.

Up to you of course, but if you removed it from the ROM, it might solve most of your issues.

Once installed though, this ROM is silky smooth. It is also easy to install this if you choose stock only. Just my 2 cents worth.

Good luck. I'm a first time user and I'm impressed with your ROM.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrantliker View Post
For me just SF 3.5
thank you my friends im doing my best to fix it but alot of users having problem on 7100 so mybe an update from the dev will make it easy for me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE MY THREAD

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aminalmo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RonnieRuff
Old
#1866  
RonnieRuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 823
Posts: 3,214
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austin
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3.5|-|-2-11-13-|

Aminalmo, ever thought of doing an AOSP with the CM base?

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
Ronnie Ruff
Rooted Note2 on TMobile
Carbon AOSP || Sent by an Idiot with a Phablet
The Following User Says Thank You to RonnieRuff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aminalmo
Old
#1867  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1885
Posts: 955
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fairview/NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieRuff View Post
Aminalmo, ever thought of doing an AOSP with the CM base?

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
hello my friend RonnieRuff yes i will sooon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE MY THREAD

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aminalmo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
coolfire
Old
#1868  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 1,575
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Singapore
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3.5|-|-2-11-13-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminalmo View Post
hello my friend RonnieRuff yes i will sooon
AOSP from you would be awesome, mate!

And I hope you'll be able to keep SF in your MyRom too!

Sent from my SGH-T889/SHV-E250S using Tapatalk 2
CURRENT:
Main - SGN2 - SHV-E250S 32GB
ROM:
|ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V5|-|-2-27-13-|
and Simplistic Framework V3.5.1
Kernel: Always changing

Standby - Leo
WM ROM: NON
WM Radio: 2.15.50.14
Droid: [Dec. 9, 2012][ROM][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-4.1.2-CM10 V1.3a [NAND with DataOnEXT]

RETIRED

SGN | SGSII | Blackstone | Atom Life | Stealth | Dopod |577W | XDA2
The Following User Says Thank You to coolfire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
EPICTROY
Old
#1869  
EPICTROY's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 82
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3.5|-|-2-11-13-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjannsen99 View Post
I think this time I got everything to work. I have all the mods and imei is back yay yay yay


How come when I flashed the mods in aroma I lost that cool feature in settings that was called something like .myrom. Special. Features.

Its gone now. One you opened it it had a menu for Samsung secret codes. I liked that and how do I get it back
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Exactly

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Any know where I can get the unlimited multi windows?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
 
AngryDinosaur
Old
#1870  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 381
Posts: 1,774
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3.5|-|-2-11-13-|

Is v4 the newest version? My download says v4

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II
[ROM][TW4.4]*eZKAT*| Official | N3/S5 Features |
ASUS EEE PAD TRANSFORMER TF101
[ROM][JB 4.2.2] [ KatKiss-4.2.2 #226 ]
ASUS EEE PAD TRANSFORMER TF701T
[ROM]★★[JB 4.3][CROMi-X 6.1]★★

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes