Re: Nexus 7 4.2.2 JDQ39 update rolling out in USA?
Just to confirm I have updated to 4.2.2 but now back on AOKP 4.2.1 anyways
1. First I downloaded Vodoo Root keeper on my backed up "Stock ROM"
2. Open the app and just Tap protect root.
3. Make a back up of current ROM
4. Then manually flashed the OTA zip using TWRP
5. Rebooted opened Vodoo app again and click restore root.
6. Now you good again but will lose custom recovery.
7. So just download goo manager and then install recovery from the menu on top right and you sorted.
No need on a PC or anything.
If you just stock rooted and have changed nothing or flashed recovery..flow steps 1 and 2 then delete Google framework data..search for update and if OTA shows up run the update then d step 5
Knock at the door? I think that's my Nexus 4 yuuum ready for root !!!!!!
Beamed from Nexus 7
ROM: Sexy Unicorn aka Dirty AOKP
SENSATION XE WITH ACID AUDIO
ROM : Frankinstine AOKP Swagger
KERNEL: 3.0.50 Swagg
BOOT : 1.29 S-ON UNLOCKED
RECOVERY : 4EXT RECOVERY TOUCH v1.0.05 RC8