Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,145 Members 37,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4-JULY] Simplistic Framework V3.6

Tip us?

LegendK95
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,334

DONATE TO ME
Umm how about this, I create a stock ROM (odexed and deodexed) with a custom kernel, and with simplistic framework pre-installed, along with MultiWindow Complete Control and SPenBoard Switcher?

By using this ROM, everything should work just fine?

mankind_18
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendK95 View Post
Umm how about this, I create a stock ROM (odexed and deodexed) with a custom kernel, and with simplistic framework pre-installed, along with MultiWindow Complete Control and SPenBoard Switcher?

That's nice
But I will give it a last shot a few hours later by doing this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriedroid View Post
Confirm work on stock xxdmb2 with redpill 1.30 kernel, here's my steps instalation :
1. Un install simplicity application
2. Go to recovery, wipe cache & dalvik cache, then reboot recovery
3. Flash odexed framework and reboot.
4. Install simplicity application 3.5
5. Hope that's help.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Will report it back later

My1xT
Old
Thanks Meter 350
IF there are no problems, then ok...
Blood Root and Honor for all the android Users in the World
also I apologize if some one thinks that a post offended someone, please forgive me, and just for information I have an Asperger Syndrome
For users of the Simplistic Framework: Please look into my new FAQ before asking, we have already enough multiple posts asking/stating the same.

j3tt3
Old
(Last edited by j3tt3; 13th February 2013 at 10:18 AM.) Reason: Removed "installer" sowi :)
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:

Can you make it with aroma to remove bloatwares, please?
SG Note II N7100 /DN3 V5
Galaxy S4 Official Rom /Kernel JB 4.2.2
ASUS TF101 Revolver 4.2.1 / guevor kernel #645

My1xT
Old
Thanks Meter 350
what is aroma installer???
also I apologize if some one thinks that a post offended someone, please forgive me, and just for information I have an Asperger Syndrome
For users of the Simplistic Framework: Please look into my new FAQ before asking, we have already enough multiple posts asking/stating the same.

Nyto75
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Default Re: [MOD][10 FEB] Simplistic Framework V3.5 *Want More? You got it!*{LL4/7, MA5/6/7,

Hi everybody

Could somebody tell me how to enable the new multi window app?
Or it isn't available yet?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
I am not a human being

KingpinZero
Old
(Last edited by KingpinZero; 13th February 2013 at 10:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 78
Default R: [MOD][10 FEB] Simplistic Framework V3.5 *Want More? You got it!*{LL4/7, MA5/6/7, M

Quote:

Thats a good idea. Actually the problem related to wanam 2.8 could it be the stock kernel which is modified and repacked by wanam itself (to allow init.d).
Im using perseus and a my friend does also, so probably thats the reason on why we dont have a boot loop.
I suggest to build a custom "simplistic rom" with an aroma installer that enables the user to choose a custom kernel. Seeing how popular are note2core, neak and perseus you could add all of them or just perseus since its the most stable and compatible performance wise.
I could use your custom stock deodexed rom without doubt since im a donator and appreciate the work on simplistic.
Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 con Tapatalk 2

blito
Old
(Last edited by blito; 13th February 2013 at 10:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Default Re: [MOD][10 FEB] Simplistic Framework V3.5 *Want More? You got it!*{LL4/7, MA5/6/7,

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingpinZero View Post
Thats a good idea. Actually the problem related to wanam 2.8 could it be the stock kernel which is modified and repacked by wanam itself (to allow init.d).
Im using perseus and a my friend does also, so probably thats the reason on why we dont have a boot loop.
I suggest to build a custom "simplistic rom" with an aroma installer that enables the user to choose a custom kernel. Seeing how popular are note2core, neak and perseus you could add all of them or just perseus since its the most stable and compatible performance wise.
I could use your custom stock deodexed rom without doubt since im a donator and appreciate the work on simplistic.
Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 con Tapatalk 2
I'm on wanam 2.8. With stock wanam kernel.. and everything works just great.......
Anyway there is a rom (dualcore rom) who is made with preinstalled simplistic fw (but the old version)
I think that legendk75 idea of creating a custom rom is a great idea

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7100 avec Tapatalk
Wanamlite 3.2 adam kernel 1.2

My1xT
Old
Thanks Meter 350
maybe it would help just putting a working Kernel here, so everyone can stay on his/her rom...

babak
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by babak View Post
Brightness Bar color change not work for me,i,v changed it to red but still is green,any idea?
Can some body please try to do it ? i would now if it,s only my problem
Galaxy note 3

optimus 3d

touch pro2

qtek 9000
ROM: Laurentius26_UNI_RV4
Bootloader: 1.01 (G3)
radio 1.15