5,596,235 Members 35,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Tip us?
 
Stupifier
Old
#1021  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ming3r View Post
So...has anyones bluetooth streaming been funky in the last few versions? More drops and skips than usual for me.
A little bit... Yes. But it's way too hard to think of what the cause is.
 
masri1987
Old
#1022  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 172
Posts: 1,520
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Default Re: [UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ming3r View Post
So...has anyones bluetooth streaming been funky in the last few versions? More drops and skips than usual for me.
Doesn't matter now, 4.2.2 has dropped which should fix all our bt woes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to masri1987 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ming3r
Old
#1023  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jul 2010
In theory. Wonder how long it will take to get merged in? Also, I've heard that it improves things, but not 100% fix.
 
s'pht
Old
#1024  
s'pht's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 140
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Salt Lake City
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampantandroid View Post
So you charge...and get headphone out in one go?
Yes indeed and it also triggers "Car Dock" mode which I have linked up to https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...meterpro&hl=en It has a nice "mash buttons from 4 feet away while driving" interface AND puts a speedometer overlay on top of my apps, especially Google navigation. When I moved from a DroidX (which used magnets to trigger dock mode) to the S3 I spent the better part of a day researching how to get car dock back.
The Following User Says Thank You to s'pht For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
coldhardtruth
Old
#1025  
coldhardtruth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 392
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default Re: [UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by masri1987 View Post
Doesn't matter now, 4.2.2 has dropped which should fix all our bt woes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Allegedly. Already hearing complaints that 4.2.2 doesn't fix BT
 
masri1987
Old
#1026  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 172
Posts: 1,520
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Default Re: [UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldhardtruth View Post
Allegedly. Already hearing complaints that 4.2.2 doesn't fix BT
If it doesn't then touch wiz it is

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
coldhardtruth
Old
#1027  
coldhardtruth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 392
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default Re: [UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by masri1987 View Post
If it doesn't then touch wiz it is

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
It supposedly "improved" BT but there are still some issues. Check droid-life
 
iofthestorm
Old
#1028  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 573
Posts: 1,007
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Diego
Default Re: [UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by s'pht View Post
Yes indeed and it also triggers "Car Dock" mode which I have linked up to https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...meterpro&hl=en It has a nice "mash buttons from 4 feet away while driving" interface AND puts a speedometer overlay on top of my apps, especially Google navigation. When I moved from a DroidX (which used magnets to trigger dock mode) to the S3 I spent the better part of a day researching how to get car dock back.
OT but that's a really nice car home app, way better than car home pro in terms of visual appeal. Thanks for the link!
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900T) - CM11 nightlies
Verizon Galaxy S III - Omni 4.4 (retired)
Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8013) - Homemade Omni (4.4) goodness
 
NegativeOne
Old
#1029  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 771
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default Re: [UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Man, bt, I can't believe they broke it again after fixing it.
 
bobby janow
Old
#1030  
bobby janow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 250
Posts: 1,519
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeOne View Post
Man, bt, I can't believe they broke it again after fixing it.
Yikes.. where did you see it broken again?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes