Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,161 Members 52,326 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JB][CM10] Android 4.1.1 - CyanogenMod 10 Preview

Tip us?

strongiukas
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Re: [ROM][JB][CM10] Android 4.1.1 - CyanogenMod 10 Preview

Ok. In get.cm page I see nightlies for cm 10.1. But I also see new version in Pershoot's page. So, I don't know if pershoot included all his works to nightlies or not. I prefer Pershoot's roms

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

slipar
Old
(Last edited by slipar; 29th January 2013 at 05:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
if show dock divider untick trebuchet fc..
+ enable persistent search bar also make trebuchet fc..
trebuchet setting that related to 4.2 if change will make trebuchet fc..
im on build & kernel from droidbasement..

-edited-

damngood98
Old
Thanks Meter 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongiukas View Post
Ok. In get.cm page I see nightlies for cm 10.1. But I also see new version in Pershoot's page. So, I don't know if pershoot included all his works to nightlies or not. I prefer Pershoot's roms

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app
this thread has mainly been left as a resource for those unhappy with cm10.1/android 4.2 as far as i can tell. pershoot is the only maintainer for our device & droidbasement is the only place i'm aware of that cm10/android 4.1 can still be found. but, if you're ok with cm10.1 i suggest you take a look over here. yes, pershoot may do the occasional build but all of his work is merged into what you're downloading from get.cm.
phone: LG Nexus 5
recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
ROM: Slimkat
kernel: stock

tablet: Nexus 10
recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
ROM: Slimkat

mcschweg
Old
(Last edited by mcschweg; 27th January 2013 at 11:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yopet View Post
Dear mcschweg,

I am quite a noob. I still have original Honeycomb 3.2 on my Tab 10.1 and would like to switch to CM10 (JB 4.1). Could you please direct me to a step-by-step guide how to do it or explain me yourself? All the guides I can find are usually like: wipe this/that, use this modem/bootloader instead of original, flash new rom, wipe again, and you're good to go...
To be honest it is quite rudimentary and hard to follow, and I am afraid of risking to brick my device if I don't know what I'm doing.

Could you, or someone please help me witch complete set of steps needed to deploy CM10 to non-US and non-UK v3.2 based Tab?

Thank you very much in advance!
I have seen, pershoot did the full monty for you and you seem to be OK with it! Since i have the GT-7510 and not your GT-7500, i would have hesitated. Good flashing!

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Question: could i trade in the low-ampere charging via USB against UMS functionality somehow.
At the moment, only MTP and PTP are possible, but they do not work out for me.

Has someone solved regaining UMS functionality already?

P.S.: Have just flashed lates Kernel. Working good. No errors, less to none flickers anymore, it seems.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcschweg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

allisson
Old
(Last edited by allisson; 4th February 2013 at 12:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Question Bootanimation

Hey,

I'm trying to change the boot animation at /system/media but it's not working. After changing, I get only the Android letters. I found a thread 200 pages behind from a guy with the same issue but could not find the solution.

Any guess?

Thanks,

Allisson

Edit: flashed a version using Cwm and it's working. I think the error was related to permissions...

trackloading
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hi pershoot

I'm back on CM10 because of the 3G battery drain on CM10.1.
I've tested your latest unofficial build and OC kernel and both run smooth at 1400 MHz.

I actually like this rom a little better because of the gui and it seems a bit more smooth than 10.1

Two things:
The random flicker happens often on this rom, while it had almost disappeared in 10.1?
Trebuchet version is only 0.2?

Thanks for your work!

mcschweg
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Is there a way to make USB Mass Storage (UMS) work? 3rd party app would be ok for me, but none of those i tried work.
The Ta's storage is not recognized as a mass storage device by my PC.

Thank you for a hint!

pershoot
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,851

No UMS. Only MTP/PTP.

harishvr9
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default unable to connect to wifi

I am unable to connect to my institute's wifi connection. This was the code tht I was using in the wpa supplicant file when i was on honeycomb. But now, I am stuck at "connecting" on this ROM. Has any modification been made to access the wifi on jellybean? Do i need to add any more lines to the code?

Quote:
ctrl_interface=eth0
update_config=1
country=IN

network={
ssid="wifistudent"
scan_ssid=1
key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
pairwise=CCMP TKIP NONE
auth_alg=OPEN SHARED LEAP
eap=LEAP
identity="abc"
password="*******"
}
Nexus 4 - 4.3 hopefully!!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 - CM-10.1-20130116-UNOFFICIAL (Jellybean)

allisson
Old
Thanks Meter 4

Hey,

I'm getting 2 icons in the status bar, usually when using android keyboard. Any what can be the reason for that?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Tags
cm10, cyanogenmod 10, galaxy 10.1, galaxytab 10.1 wifi, jelleybean, jelly bean, p7500, p7510