Thanks Meter: 1,074

By danweb66, Senior Member on 8th December 2012, 06:52 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th February 2013, 03:21 AM |#661  
NJ
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Re: [ROM] H2O ROM [MA5] 2/11/13 link up
Google Wallet shows unsupported device still. That normal?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

13th February 2013, 04:03 AM |#662  
Manhattan
Thanks Meter: 78

Donate to Me
More
Can anyone confirm if bluetooth audio is working on this rom? I am on ProjectRom v3.0 and anytime I try to listen to movies on my wireless headphones the phone freezes. Didn't know if this was a MA5 thing or just specific to that rom. Thanks!
13th February 2013, 04:34 AM |#663  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
I love the rom but trying to write anything with the s pen causes issues. I first noticed when I opened s note and wanted to handwrite with the stylus. First the writing pad never opened then the samsung kb force closed and totally froze s note. The same thing just happened when I tried to write this reply with stylus. I redownloaded and reflashed the rom already and that didn't help, I did wipe everything 3 times as well. I also tried uninstalling s note earlier and reinstalling via titanium, that was before I even reflashed rom though. I really hope to find a fix because this is my favorite rom, but I use s note with stylus daily.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 04:44 AM |#664  
Flag Puyallup, Wa.
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-Jay-_

Google Wallet shows unsupported device still. That normal?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

It's quite normal. I've tried this and jellybomb and they both say the same error . G Wallet does work though so ignore the error.

Sent from my phone with an identity crisis.
The Following User Says Thank You to modmandan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 10:04 AM |#665  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhint15

Can anyone confirm if bluetooth audio is working on this rom? I am on ProjectRom v3.0 and anytime I try to listen to movies on my wireless headphones the phone freezes. Didn't know if this was a MA5 thing or just specific to that rom. Thanks!

Bluetooth my Pandora to the car today no issues

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by itc518

I love the rom but trying to write anything with the s pen causes issues. I first noticed when I opened s note and wanted to handwrite with the stylus. First the writing pad never opened then the samsung kb force closed and totally froze s note. The same thing just happened when I tried to write this reply with stylus. I redownloaded and reflashed the rom already and that didn't help, I did wipe everything 3 times as well. I also tried uninstalling s note earlier and reinstalling via titanium, that was before I even reflashed rom though. I really hope to find a fix because this is my favorite rom, but I use s note with stylus daily.

I to have noticed an few times where the spen has caused your same issue. I use it alot for people to sign after taking their credit card.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
13th February 2013, 10:24 AM |#666  
Flag Compton Ca.
Thanks Meter: 454

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by modmandan

It's quite normal. I've tried this and jellybomb and they both say the same error . G Wallet does work though so ignore the error.

Sent from my phone with an identity crisis.

I just went back to my stock LJC 4.1.1 and with my titanium back up I restore my google wallet and everything is working good, I dont even have that error on top saying its not compatible. Im a happy camper.....

The Following User Says Thank You to mr pnut For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 12:48 PM |#667  

More
I unfortunately had to go back to my stock ma5 nandroid because the S Pen was not working. I have a nandroid of this rom though so when it is updat3d I can restore the backup and flash the new version. Hopefully that will work because I really want to stick with this rom.

13th February 2013, 09:25 PM |#668  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
I went back as well. S pen and auto correct wasnt working for me so I will wait it out for another update. I can verify that H2O RC3 is working on MA5....so far so good.
13th February 2013, 11:20 PM |#669  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyreed1971

I went back as well. S pen and auto correct wasnt working for me so I will wait it out for another update. I can verify that H2O RC3 is working on MA5....so far so good.

So I'm not the only one with the s pen issue. I'll keep checking for an update too because I love the rom but I need s pen to work.

14th February 2013, 02:59 AM |#670  
ORLANDO
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Help and THANKS
Best rom out there. Nicely themed and working perfect on RC3. I downloaded all in one zip and MA5. did wipe cache and dalvick and flash the zip. Then flash MA5. MA5 worked with a bug of screen rotation. so i wipe cache and dalvick. IT WORKED FINE NOW. BUT now i am missing all the cool apps of music dolby digital and walkman apps. =( so i guess i have to go back to RC3. ALSO please give us proper instructions of flashing from RC3 to MA5.
thanks
14th February 2013, 04:51 AM |#671  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
There is ma7 now crazy

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread