5,605,250 Members 38,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] H2O ROM [MA5] 2/11/13 link up

Tip us?

_-Jay-_
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Default Re: [ROM] H2O ROM [MA5] 2/11/13 link up

Google Wallet shows unsupported device still. That normal?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2
Might as well face it, I'm addicted to Roms!
If I've helped you, hit the thanks button!

bhint15
Old
Thanks Meter 46

DONATE TO ME
Can anyone confirm if bluetooth audio is working on this rom? I am on ProjectRom v3.0 and anytime I try to listen to movies on my wireless headphones the phone freezes. Didn't know if this was a MA5 thing or just specific to that rom. Thanks!

itc518
Old
Thanks Meter 14

I love the rom but trying to write anything with the s pen causes issues. I first noticed when I opened s note and wanted to handwrite with the stylus. First the writing pad never opened then the samsung kb force closed and totally froze s note. The same thing just happened when I tried to write this reply with stylus. I redownloaded and reflashed the rom already and that didn't help, I did wipe everything 3 times as well. I also tried uninstalling s note earlier and reinstalling via titanium, that was before I even reflashed rom though. I really hope to find a fix because this is my favorite rom, but I use s note with stylus daily.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
\m/ If you like extreme metal check out my band - Temple of Set \m/

modmandan
Old
Thanks Meter 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by _-Jay-_ View Post
Google Wallet shows unsupported device still. That normal?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2
It's quite normal. I've tried this and jellybomb and they both say the same error . G Wallet does work though so ignore the error.

Sent from my phone with an identity crisis.
My Phone
Samsung Galaxy Note II
JELLYBOMB DOMINATION
Wife's Phone
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Holy Grail
If my post is any help, please click "Thanks"
The Following User Says Thank You to modmandan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RidinHarleys
Old
Thanks Meter 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhint15 View Post
Can anyone confirm if bluetooth audio is working on this rom? I am on ProjectRom v3.0 and anytime I try to listen to movies on my wireless headphones the phone freezes. Didn't know if this was a MA5 thing or just specific to that rom. Thanks!
Bluetooth my Pandora to the car today no issues

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by itc518 View Post
I love the rom but trying to write anything with the s pen causes issues. I first noticed when I opened s note and wanted to handwrite with the stylus. First the writing pad never opened then the samsung kb force closed and totally froze s note. The same thing just happened when I tried to write this reply with stylus. I redownloaded and reflashed the rom already and that didn't help, I did wipe everything 3 times as well. I also tried uninstalling s note earlier and reinstalling via titanium, that was before I even reflashed rom though. I really hope to find a fix because this is my favorite rom, but I use s note with stylus daily.

I to have noticed an few times where the spen has caused your same issue. I use it alot for people to sign after taking their credit card.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

mr pnut
Old
Thanks Meter 337

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by modmandan View Post
It's quite normal. I've tried this and jellybomb and they both say the same error . G Wallet does work though so ignore the error.

Sent from my phone with an identity crisis.
I just went back to my stock LJC 4.1.1 and with my titanium back up I restore my google wallet and everything is working good, I dont even have that error on top saying its not compatible. Im a happy camper.....

The Following User Says Thank You to mr pnut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

itc518
Old
Thanks Meter 14

I unfortunately had to go back to my stock ma5 nandroid because the S Pen was not working. I have a nandroid of this rom though so when it is updat3d I can restore the backup and flash the new version. Hopefully that will work because I really want to stick with this rom.

randyreed1971
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I went back as well. S pen and auto correct wasnt working for me so I will wait it out for another update. I can verify that H2O RC3 is working on MA5....so far so good.

itc518
Old
Thanks Meter 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyreed1971 View Post
I went back as well. S pen and auto correct wasnt working for me so I will wait it out for another update. I can verify that H2O RC3 is working on MA5....so far so good.
So I'm not the only one with the s pen issue. I'll keep checking for an update too because I love the rom but I need s pen to work.

gangbang72
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Help and THANKS

Best rom out there. Nicely themed and working perfect on RC3. I downloaded all in one zip and MA5. did wipe cache and dalvick and flash the zip. Then flash MA5. MA5 worked with a bug of screen rotation. so i wipe cache and dalvick. IT WORKED FINE NOW. BUT now i am missing all the cool apps of music dolby digital and walkman apps. =( so i guess i have to go back to RC3. ALSO please give us proper instructions of flashing from RC3 to MA5.
thanks