Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion

Tip us?

R3dbeaver
Old
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by geejay008 View Post
...and imho its just as quiet... =/

...but my opinion is somewhat flawed... I just couldn't get myself to fork out THAT much gold for a mere silencer... >_< lol!

I do love the 'poptastic' sound it makes without one anyways! ^_^ hehehe
it's not.

shredder got a very distinct bang bang bang to it... while a silenced Marauder goes "frrrrrrrrrrrrrp"

it's pretty good as in a thick battle, u'd clearly noticed "BANG BANG" and would try to look around.... but u won't hear the Marauder, guaranteed.

practice to get more headshots and u're a step closer to Sam Fisher.
-=............Rogers Moto X XT1058 Stock 4.4.2............=-
-=...............Rogers RAZR XT910 PA 3.99.................=-
-=...................Nexus 7 Gen 1 Stock 4.4.2................=-

Get your free DropBox account: http://db.tt/4nQkEJqC

-SW-
Old
Thanks Meter 53
I'd like to see a p90 like smg put in the game. Level 37-40 required. $250000
The Following User Says Thank You to -SW- For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

R3dbeaver
Old
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SW- View Post
I'd like to see a p90 like smg put in the game. Level 37-40 required. $250000
in other words, a Marauder with BigBoy's clip size and Vega's damage.

that's some serious sh*t.

i want one.
-=............Rogers Moto X XT1058 Stock 4.4.2............=-
-=...............Rogers RAZR XT910 PA 3.99.................=-
-=...................Nexus 7 Gen 1 Stock 4.4.2................=-

Get your free DropBox account: http://db.tt/4nQkEJqC
The Following User Says Thank You to R3dbeaver For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

geejay008
Old
(Last edited by geejay008; 12th February 2013 at 05:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dbeaver View Post
it's not.

shredder got a very distinct bang bang bang to it... while a silenced Marauder goes "frrrrrrrrrrrrrp"

it's pretty good as in a thick battle, u'd clearly noticed "BANG BANG" and would try to look around.... but u won't hear the Marauder, guaranteed.

practice to get more headshots and u're a step closer to Sam Fisher.

hmmm... if that's the case, I JUST might consider buying that rather expensive silencer after all... =_= lol! frrrrrrp! looks like a fart! >_< hahaha! that would be a clear giveaway to your location! @_@

I'll replace agony with the marauder again on my 3rd slot to see how well i fare with it in regards to aiming... hope they've fixed the lag enough... =_=

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dbeaver View Post
in other words, a Marauder with BigBoy's clip size and Vega's damage.

that's some serious sh*t.

i want one.

Mee tooo!! ...but only if it kills at least as fast... if not faster than a shredder in mid/close range... ^_^

I was never fond of the p90's look though... it looks like you're carring around a black lunchbox... =_=

Sherwinnn
Old
Thanks Meter 204
Default Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion

The fully upgraded Marauder can kick someone's butt?? XD

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Sony Ericsson K750i > Sony Ericsson K550i > Sony Ericsson W760 > Sony Ericsson Vivaz > Sony Ericsson Cedar > Sony Xperia Sola

x[ GX Dev Team ]x

Wanna win a Xperia Z?? Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ with a sharp object to see your winning code! Only 1 left!!!

Press THANKS if helped!!

Device : Xperia Sola
Bootloader Status : Unlocked
Current Rom : Project GX Gaming Rom

moustro
Old
Thanks Meter 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejay008 View Post
Bigboy is great on the lower/mid ranks... but imho i recommend upgrading to agony as soon as you can. It packs considerably more bullets per clip even without upgrades... and hits a lot harder! ^_~

a fully upgraded shredder should be your dream purchase after that... it compliments any guns since it kills very quick and accurate on all ranges...

If you're good with shotguns, definitely go for the doomhammer... it's such a great gun for the amount you pay for it... you immediately rack up kills even before you fully upgrade it! ...but again.. only if you're comfortable using shotguns.. ^_~
Couldn't agree more. I used a fully upgraded agony forever. Then got a DH and used agony as secondary. I recently purchased a shredder and have agony as third option. DH for close range and shredded for mid to long is brutal.

Do you guys suggest any other guns? Does anyone actually use a third option weapon?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

FizzleDiz
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME

I use Spate as primary, Agony when out of spate ammo (but usually dead before that happens), and Doomhammer for cqc. When I get a Shredder, will I replace spate for long ranged accuracy, or keep it and swap for agony? I just bought sprint 2 and grenade 2, so I'm broke atm lol. Level 28 atm (I think lol).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Nexus 7 on SmoothRom V5.0
Epic 4G Touch (GS2) on MIUI
ShadowGun: Deadzone Username: FizzlesNexus7. Nickname: SgtSlaughter

geejay008
Old
(Last edited by geejay008; 13th February 2013 at 10:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by moustro View Post
Couldn't agree more. I used a fully upgraded agony forever. Then got a DH and used agony as secondary. I recently purchased a shredder and have agony as third option. DH for close range and shredded for mid to long is brutal.

Do you guys suggest any other guns? Does anyone actually use a third option weapon?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
yeah... I always have the hammer as my primary, then shredder as 2ndary...

but since I've got premium I usually switch my 3rd slot weapon as it suits my mood and the game I'm in...

... by default I usually have agony/barrage gathering dust in there.. only ever use them on rare occasions if I ran out of ammo or I feel like spamming the opposing team with a hail of bullets/plasma...

I sometimes switch it to surgeon/osog for when I feel like trying to 'sniper-rush'...

... and lately... I've been trying out to see the effectiveness of marauder with silencer... failing at the moment... =_= I need a bit more practice with that damn bb gun...

... but i NEVER EVER equip sh!tstorm on there... I have my own moral code to uphold... =P lol!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda premium

PhantasmRezound
Old
Thanks Meter 458

I use Shredder/DH too. Must admit I have given into using the SSII sometimes as my third slot. I was against it "morally" for a long time as well, however, it has been toned down from the absurd damage levels it had before. I also use it in a "normal" manner to control traffic choke points and to flush from cover at distance, not to rocket rush people's feet at close range and farm an ammo kit all day to grief with it.

My primary tactics still involve stealth jammer flanking with DH/mines and direct power strikes with Shredder/grenades.

Also, while errybody and their mama still suggest the Bigboy/Agony branch, I now fully suggest a straight Vega/Atilla/Shredder growth branch. Headshots galore; reloading is a small chore to ask for increased damage and dropping enemies first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwinnn View Post
The fully upgraded Marauder can kick someone's butt?? XD

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
In capable hands, yes. It does seem a tad stronger than it looks on paper. Aim for the head and neck seems to help, as headshot hits multiply base damage to an extent. The high fire rate with this multipler helps drop enemies fast.

The Following User Says Thank You to PhantasmRezound For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Afia2k8
Old
(Last edited by Afia2k8; 13th February 2013 at 06:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Does anyone notice that there are some lower rank players using the same name as the rank 40s - 50s?
So far I've seen kumarjay, heisenberg and even someone using my name Eragon1. I don't know how they do it but MF should do something about this.

Also, I don't know whether its because I'm not a premium account, but I always have to wait 10 seconds to respawn and yet the people that I just killed and died together have respawned way before and are already in front of me again. These differences between premium and free accounts are starting to annoy me. It wasn't like this before.

And recently I've been shooting direct at someone and nothing happens. I realised that when you walk and shoot at the same time sideways, the actual bullets take a while before they catch up with your aim. So you have to offset your aim for this. I still need to learn the doomhammer properly though. It's hit and miss at the moment.