5,595,645 Members 45,649 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013

Tip us?

tdamocles
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Default Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnice25 View Post
Hey before you flash the zip file thru cwm. Rename them with root explorer n take off the dash in the name description then try flashing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
The ROM flashed fine.......It's the lmt/pie app that is giving me problems.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Bajanman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3810

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdamocles View Post
I just reflashed and lmt was the first app that I setup. I still can't get it to work with the phone app.

I actually tried two options to get the phone app to pull up thru lmt/pie. It didn't work from the pie or from gesture feature!
But how ever from trying to figure out your problem thru some trail& error! So for you, all you need to do is add the contacts app (same as phone app) to one of your pie areas. Then it will work perfect for you!
Or you can set it up on a long press which I have mine set to behind my Google Talk app. Or even use a gesture to pull it up for you.
Hope that helped...:sly:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

[How To][Guide] Att Apn List

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tdamocles
Old
Thanks Meter 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman View Post
I actually tried two options to get the phone app to pull up thru lmt/pie. It didn't work from the pie or from gesture feature!
But how ever from trying to figure out your problem thru some trail& error! So for you, all you need to do is add the contacts app (same as phone app) to one of your pie areas. Then it will work perfect for you!
Or you can set it up on a long press which I have mine set to behind my Google Talk app. Or even use a gesture to pull it up for you.
Hope that helped...:sly:

Thanks for the confirmation that it did not work for you also.. I thought it was me doing something wrong and I was wasting all my time reflashing.....

truth77
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1149

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdamocles View Post
Thanks for the confirmation that it did not work for you also.. I thought it was me doing something wrong and I was wasting all my time reflashing.....

Oh yeah my bad I forget not everyone knows that the contacts app controls the phone...even when your themeing it.

GALAXY NOTE II WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!!

dafoxs
Old
(Last edited by dafoxs; 13th February 2013 at 04:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4475

DONATE TO ME

Anyone interested
PayPal

Updated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bajanman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3810

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth77 View Post
Oh yeah my bad I forget not everyone knows that the contacts app controls the phone...even when your themeing it.

I actually only have the phone icon on my screen because I can get to everything from there. Yeah I knew that, was just trying reproduce his problem, to help him with his issue.

I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dafoxs
Old
(Last edited by dafoxs; 13th February 2013 at 08:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4475

DONATE TO ME

New and improved wallet. I'm going after the blue bar up top.

Hey Google, you can't stop me. Better luck next time. Your white box image just bit the dust.

Dam, can't post a pic right now
http://db.tt/NfraSEL4

The Following User Says Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bajanman
Old
(Last edited by Bajanman; 13th February 2013 at 09:54 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3810

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoxs View Post
New and improved wallet. I'm going after the blue bar up top.

Hey Google, you can't stop me. Better luck next time. Your white box image just bit the dust.

Dam, can't post a pic right now
http://db.tt/NfraSEL4

Very nice D. And no they can't stop you you the man. Can't wait till you finish it.

Here's a lil something to help you along the way with that wallet, not much but helps.
Transaction ID # 48061681H9894343K

dafoxs
Old
Thanks Meter 4475

DONATE TO ME

Updated part 2

dafoxs
Old
(Last edited by dafoxs; 14th February 2013 at 02:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4475

DONATE TO ME

Take this google

boomshakalaka

The Following User Says Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]