Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013

OP truth77

13th February 2013, 05:49 AM   |  #361  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
949 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnice25

Hey before you flash the zip file thru cwm. Rename them with root explorer n take off the dash in the name description then try flashing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

The ROM flashed fine.......It's the lmt/pie app that is giving me problems.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
13th February 2013, 05:52 AM   |  #362  
Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdamocles

I just reflashed and lmt was the first app that I setup. I still can't get it to work with the phone app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I actually tried two options to get the phone app to pull up thru lmt/pie. It didn't work from the pie or from gesture feature!
But how ever from trying to figure out your problem thru some trail& error! So for you, all you need to do is add the contacts app (same as phone app) to one of your pie areas. Then it will work perfect for you!
Or you can set it up on a long press which I have mine set to behind my Google Talk app. Or even use a gesture to pull it up for you.
Hope that helped...:sly:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 11:03 AM   |  #363  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
949 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

I actually tried two options to get the phone app to pull up thru lmt/pie. It didn't work from the pie or from gesture feature!
But how ever from trying to figure out your problem thru some trail& error! So for you, all you need to do is add the contacts app (same as phone app) to one of your pie areas. Then it will work perfect for you!
Or you can set it up on a long press which I have mine set to behind my Google Talk app. Or even use a gesture to pull it up for you.
Hope that helped...:sly:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the confirmation that it did not work for you also.. I thought it was me doing something wrong and I was wasting all my time reflashing.....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
13th February 2013, 04:09 PM   |  #364  
truth77's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 1,222
 
1,664 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdamocles

Thanks for the confirmation that it did not work for you also.. I thought it was me doing something wrong and I was wasting all my time reflashing.....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Oh yeah my bad I forget not everyone knows that the contacts app controls the phone...even when your themeing it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
13th February 2013, 04:43 PM   |  #365  
dafoxs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,914
 
4,571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013
Anyone interested
PayPal


Updated




~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$
Last edited by dafoxs; 13th February 2013 at 05:18 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 05:28 PM   |  #366  
Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth77

Oh yeah my bad I forget not everyone knows that the contacts app controls the phone...even when your themeing it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

I actually only have the phone icon on my screen because I can get to everything from there. Yeah I knew that, was just trying reproduce his problem, to help him with his issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 08:55 PM   |  #367  
dafoxs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,914
 
4,571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013
New and improved wallet. I'm going after the blue bar up top.

Hey Google, you can't stop me. Better luck next time. Your white box image just bit the dust.

Dam, can't post a pic right now
http://db.tt/NfraSEL4


~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$
Last edited by dafoxs; 13th February 2013 at 09:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 10:01 PM   |  #368  
Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoxs

New and improved wallet. I'm going after the blue bar up top.

Hey Google, you can't stop me. Better luck next time. Your white box image just bit the dust.

Dam, can't post a pic right now
http://db.tt/NfraSEL4


~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$

Very nice D. And no they can't stop you you the man. Can't wait till you finish it.


Here's a lil something to help you along the way with that wallet, not much but helps.
Transaction ID # 48061681H9894343K

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Bajanman; 13th February 2013 at 10:54 PM.
13th February 2013, 10:21 PM   |  #369  
dafoxs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,914
 
4,571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013
Updated part 2


~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$
14th February 2013, 12:54 AM   |  #370  
dafoxs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,914
 
4,571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Rom](XXDLL4) "DIAPHANES" RC1 (Transparent) "Update" LMT/Pie 2/10/2013
Take this google

boomshakalaka



~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$
Last edited by dafoxs; 14th February 2013 at 03:37 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes