Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,422 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.4x/4.5

Tip us?

nuumuun
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Default Re: PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 (4.2.1) | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by amo66 View Post
Where do iset the navigation bar height to 0%?

ava frater
mit der Tilapia versandt
settings > hybrid properties > interface > nav. bar
The Following User Says Thank You to nuumuun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Xentar712
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Been fooling with the latest build all day and everything seems to work great. Thanks for fixing the bluetooth icon and mobile signal bars too. Funny how I could live with the lockscreen lockups but those solid icons drove me nuts

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unthoiz View Post
Sorry, i am noob on the world of the nexus7, and i installed paranoidandroid on a grouper, but today i have tried to install on a tilapia, i have found that stickusb is not mount automatically.
Is this option avaliable in tilapia?
very thx
Use StickMount from the play store. I just tested it and it works fine

kneepain
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 (4.2.1) | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode

Gps is not working....
i abandoned this ROM then

Sent from my MB525 using xda premium

androidkid311
Old
Thanks Meter 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneepain View Post
Gps is not working....

What's not working.... I just tried it and it Works fine... Locked onto me in seconds....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
Looks like an iphone but powered by android!!!

androidkid311
Old
Thanks Meter 239

Found a problem. With headphones plugged in all music apps force close when turning up the volume using the volume buttons. Anyone else??

Looks like an iphone but powered by android!!!

kesu2
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hello
works without any problems in the current version of 3G (data)?
THX

Xentar712
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneepain View Post
Gps is not working....

No problems here.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidkid311 View Post
Found a problem. With headphones plugged in all music apps force close when turning up the volume using the volume buttons. Anyone else??

I'm not having that problem, although I'm using the Xlouder patch with franco kernel. I tried switching the music effects back to default and my volume worked as normal.

kEvinErd
Old
(Last edited by kEvinErd; 13th February 2013 at 02:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Just installed this fantastic ROM! Met with a small problem though.. Love the feature of being able to customize / re-arrange custom tiles.. However, the re-arrangement of the custom tiles doesn't seem to stick? Always ends up all jumbled up despite re-arranging each time.. Is this a bug or am I not doing it right?

Ok.. managed to get my desired arrangement of the custom tiles via a work-around suggested on the grouper thread.. To remove all the tiles first before adding in order of preference.

Not sure if this is a noob question.. but I'm currently on the Tablet UI and when I pull up the status bar, I can't really see the full date being displayed. For eg, I'm seeing "10.05pm Wed, Febr..." instead. Is this normal? This only happens when I select "AM/PM" to be displayed though.

rbmedic125
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Slider apps

Is it just me or did I lose the ability to change slider apps in 3.0? I can't seem to find it anywhere. If someone knows, help would be much appreciated.

Xentar712
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbmedic125 View Post
Is it just me or did I lose the ability to change slider apps in 3.0? I can't seem to find it anywhere. If someone knows, help would be much appreciated.
Slider apps?