Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Nov 1]★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | Full ROM ★★

Tip us?

ChefChaudart
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Hi,

Do you have sometimes a line flashing 1" in the middle of the screen ?

Cheers.
Do not forget Liu Xiaobo
Do not forget Troy DAVIS, Yokamon Hearn

Smrkulja
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefChaudart View Post
Hi,

Do you have sometimes a line flashing 1" in the middle of the screen ?

Cheers.
yes

marshmallowcat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default stuck on asus boot logo

Hi, I've just flashed 3.2.2 with Nova launcher and _that's 1.5-1.8ghz OC kernel, US 240dpi, nexus 7 launch animation with pretty much every app and option checked including fsync and lagfix and seeder. I did cache and dalvik cache wipe on CWM 6.0.2.7 afterwards but when I reboot, I'm stuck on the ASUS boot logo (the first screen where it says The Device is unclocked) -- going on 15 minutes now as I write this. Is this normal? 3.2 and 3.2.1 were fairly quick, so did I do something wrong? I made sure too do a factory reset first too.

berndblb
Old
(Last edited by berndblb; 13th February 2013 at 09:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 874
Default Re: [ROM][8 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.2.2 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kerne

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallowcat View Post
Hi, I've just flashed 3.2.2 with Nova launcher and _that's 1.5-1.8ghz OC kernel, US 240dpi, nexus 7 launch animation with pretty much every app and option checked including fsync and lagfix and seeder. I did cache and dalvik cache wipe on CWM 6.0.2.7 afterwards but when I reboot, I'm stuck on the ASUS boot logo (the first screen where it says The Device is unclocked) -- going on 15 minutes now as I write this. Is this normal? 3.2 and 3.2.1 were fairly quick, so did I do something wrong? I made sure too do a factory reset first too.
Factory reset? Why did you do a factory reset??

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

marshmallowcat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by berndblb View Post
Factory reset? Why did you do a factory reset??

Just how I roll in order to avoid any problems. I've been flashing roms on my S3 for awhile now in the same fashion, even for incremental updates. (hard reset/wipe data > wipe cache/dalvik > flash new rom > wipe cache/dalvik again) I don't really keep too many apps on my tablet, and I have titanium backup for any critical data and settings anyways, so having to reinstall and reconfigure everything again is no biggie for me.

StAmAtIs87
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I am loving this rom so far but I have come across a small hiccup. I'm trying to re-download COD: Black Ops Zombies which I have purchased off the play store but it doesn't even show up in the search. It shows up on my Galaxy Note 2 but not on my TF700. I flashed using 213dpi originally and then I re-flashed the rom choosing 240dpi because I thought it was a dpi related issue but still no dice.

I also tried to download it by going to to my recently installed app list in the play store and it shows up there but I can't install it. It gives me a 942 error message. If anyone has a solution that would be great.

berndblb
Old
Thanks Meter 874
Default Re: [ROM][8 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.2.2 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kerne

Quote:
Just how I roll in order to avoid any problems. I've been flashing roms on my S3 for awhile now in the same fashion, even for incremental updates. (hard reset/wipe data > wipe cache/dalvik > flash new rom > wipe cache/dalvik again) I don't really keep too many apps on my tablet, and I have titanium backup for any critical data and settings anyways, so having to reinstall and reconfigure everything again is no biggie for me.
Well, did you do a factory reset through Settings>backup&reset or did you not? Wiping dalvic and cache is very different from a factory reset......

marshmallowcat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Well, did you do a factory reset through Settings>backup&reset or did you not? Wiping dalvic and cache is very different from a factory reset......

sorry for not being specific enough. yeah I do the reset from cwm, not the internal reset. everything done through cwm.

berndblb
Old
Thanks Meter 874

Quote:
sorry for not being specific enough. yeah I do the reset from cwm, not the internal reset. everything done through cwm.
My next question would be: You did a reset to what in CWM?
I do not have any experience with CWM and I don't know enough to give you any other advice than: Wait until you get feedback from some of the pros on this forum before you do anything else!
But all you needed to do for an upgrade would have been: Flash 3.2.2, wipe dalvic and cache - enjoy.

marshmallowcat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
My next question would be: You did a reset to what in CWM?
I do not have any experience with CWM and I don't know enough to give you any other advice than: Wait until you get feedback from some of the pros on this forum before you do anything else!
But all you needed to do for an upgrade would have been: Flash 3.2.2, wipe dalvic and cache - enjoy.

Exactly what it says on the first screen of CWM: "wipe data/factory reset" option. Should I try the "wipe data" option from the bootloader screen instead, and then flash? (the screen with the RCK and usb symbol selection on it)

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Oh and by the way, this is the ODEX version on the 32GB US model. 32gb microsd and 64gb sdxc (ntfs) in the keyboard dock. Not sure if these help but putting them here just in case.

Tags
cleanrom, infinity, inheritance, jelly bean, tf700