[MOD]Motorola Motoluxe XT615 MotoRoX ROM & Jelly Bean 4.2 theme by enox [13.02.2013]

OP enox.co

7th January 2013, 12:40 AM   |  #151  
Flag West Yorkshire / Silesia Poland
Thanks Meter: 12

82 posts
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by enox.co

yes i think its a "good" upgrade for you .... a better upgrade would be a non Motorola smartphone :P

but I like Motos, I had Milestone, Milestone 2, Moto Pro+ (loved it) and Motoluxe btw had a lot HTC phones too.
Enjoy your Galaxy. I'm moving to another Moto subforum.
9th January 2013, 01:33 PM   |  #152  
Flag Petrosani
Thanks Meter: 3

39 posts
More
hey.
I can't flash your firmware cuz the RSD lite is not detecting it! what to do:?
The Following User Says Thank You to TulituVlad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2013, 05:23 PM   |  #153  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Lippstadt
Thanks Meter: 1,394

567 posts
More
Info 2
14.01.2013 | *info* MotoRoX ROM
-added to instructions & informations: This firmwares are "fully compatible" with MotoRoX ROM *confirmed*
-IRM-1670-0-4073, IRM-1540-0-4073 & IRM-167A-0-4053
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enox.co For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2013, 03:38 AM   |  #154  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Has anyone tried to flash this rom in a Motorla Atrix TV XT682? Its specs are quite similar to the XT615 except the TV module.

Thank you
Ivasse
15th January 2013, 06:18 PM   |  #155  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Lippstadt

567 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivasse

Has anyone tried to flash this rom in a Motorla Atrix TV XT682? Its specs are quite similar to the XT615 except the TV module.

Thank you
Ivasse

I do not know anyone who has tried it. The MotoRoX ROM is for Motoluxe XT615 .......so it will not work on Atrix TV or any other smartphone....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enox.co For This Useful Post: [ View ]
thund3rbay
7th February 2013, 03:21 AM   |  #156  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
A really great job ... Get a motoluxe for gift ... installed your roms and your theme ! ... Really GREAT job !
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 10:07 AM   |  #157  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Lippstadt

567 posts
More
Info 2
Hello I hereby want to thank all users of the MotoRoX ROM & Jelly Bean 4.2 theme.
I saw that the MotoRoX ROM was downloaded over 1000 times and the Jelly Bean 4.2 theme over 500 times. I never though that so much people will try my mods for Motoluxe and im very happy about that so much people like it.

& yes i will release a little update for MotoRoX in the next 2-3 weeks
The Following User Says Thank You to enox.co For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 11:03 AM   |  #158  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 8

40 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enox.co

Hello I hereby want to thank all users of the MotoRoX ROM & Jelly Bean 4.2 theme.
I saw that the MotoRoX ROM was downloaded over 1000 times and the Jelly Bean 4.2 theme over 500 times. I never though that so much people will try my mods for Motoluxe and im very happy about that so much people like it.

& yes i will release a little update for MotoRoX in the next 2-3 weeks

Hello, I have done everything that you said to do, and my Motoluxe 615 is looking realy great!!! But it looks and runs fine only for lets say 4hours but it starts to slow down.. And afther lats say 8 hours It is so slow that I cant eaven unlock it!
Battery wont hold up to 4 days like with factory ROM and theme...
on my factory ROM clock wasnt working but now it is ok

PLEASE HELP!
13th February 2013, 11:26 AM   |  #159  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Lippstadt

567 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teslic

Hello, I have done everything that you said to do, and my Motoluxe 615 is looking realy great!!! But it looks and runs fine only for lets say 4hours but it starts to slow down.. And afther lats say 8 hours It is so slow that I cant eaven unlock it!
Battery wont hold up to 4 days like with factory ROM and theme...
on my factory ROM clock wasnt working but now it is ok

PLEASE HELP!

you have flashed MotoRoX ROM & Jelly Bean theme? or only MotoRoX ROM ? do you have format the following partitions before you flash the ROM /system /data and /cache ? What was your factory firmware ? ....
The Following User Says Thank You to enox.co For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 04:06 PM   |  #160  
Flag Łdź
Thanks Meter: 21

44 posts
More
Hi, I like Ur ROM but there`s also but;p I`m using also Moto defy with whiterabbit 2.1.1 which is based on CM 7.2. I like in it the notification area. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1510063 in the thumbnails you have the example. It looks like JB and behave. So... My proposition is to apply something like that in Ur ROM cuz CM 7.2 is also based on 2.3.7.
Also i miss few things... like wake up by sound buttons, holding back button close active app, configurable shortcuts on lock screen, turning flashlight by menu button from lockscreen, configurable levels of backlight and to sum up the menu in the settings to additional settings like it is in CM...Also U could add beatsAudio or smth like that, menu to overclock, and alsom implenet theme chooser, it would help many people to apply the best theme and for U it could be good option cuz U wouldn`t have to improve yours theme.
I can help but I was developing something for WM 5 long time ago...BUT I`m fast learnig;p
Last edited by bobson4; 13th February 2013 at 06:30 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread