Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,888 Members 35,984 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want Blade to be Stock or include some Mods?
Blade should be stock, with no mod pre installed 57 39.58%
Blade will have mods by default (the current ones) 87 60.42%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][10/SEP] Blade ELITE v2.0 | 288MB | Sense 5 | 4.18.401.2 | Mods

Tip us?

rgdlee98
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashng View Post
been using this rom since version 4.6, its nice, and good!! great work!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehackker View Post
hello there guys is there a way i can revert back to stock boot animation?

Blade 5 is impressive! very light and fast! but i like it with just the stock boot animation. Can someone give me instructions and the needed files on how to do it?

Hope someone can help me.
Thanks
PM me and I'll send you a zip.
I wouldn't mind if you'd click that Thanks button.
about.me/rgdlee98
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgdlee98 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Agil1ty
Old
Thanks Meter 63
I'm not sure if I should post this is here, but I can't get wallpaper scrolling tweak to work from lyapota JB MOD pack... Does anyone know why?
The Following User Says Thank You to Agil1ty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ricsonrainer
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Default Re: [ROM][10/FEB] Blade v5.0.0 | ONLINE | 223 MB | RUU | OTA | AROMA Tweaks v2.4 |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agil1ty View Post
I'm not sure if I should post this is here, but I can't get wallpaper scrolling tweak to work from lyapota JB MOD pack... Does anyone know why?
I don't think wallpaper scrolling works on sense? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to ricsonrainer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vincio3
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Cool Rebooting?

Hi all, I'm using Blade 5.0.0 ROM since monday and I have to say: amazing, fast as light and well optimized. But I experience a very umpleasant issue: phone reboots often (one time every 6/8 hours).
I followed installation guide, did a full wipe, used Aroma only for a few things... Am I the only who have this issue?
HTC ONE X
HBOOT 1.39
BLADE ELITE v2.0 beta 2

HTC DESIRE AMOLED
HBOOT
Bravo PVT3 SHIP S-OFF
Hboot-6.93.1002
Radio:32.49.00.32U_5.11.05.27
CM10 VJ
CWM v5.0.2.0
The Following User Says Thank You to vincio3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

themichelanne
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
5.0 here we come! Thanx!
The Following User Says Thank You to themichelanne For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GearX
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by noamsch6 View Post
http://db.tt/3gdsFwt7 - HTCNotes.zip (the fixed one now...)
Flashable zip works now Notes does not it says "Notes has stopped" and i can only press "ok"... Why is it so hard to add this ******** app?! -.-
hTC One M7

2 + 2 = 4 -House M.D.

theDroidfanatic
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5,710
Default Re: [ROM][10/FEB] Blade v5.0.0 | ONLINE | 223 MB | RUU | OTA | AROMA Tweaks v2.4 |

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie winnington-ingram View Post
Could face unlock be made an added flashable extra. Its bloatware that doesn't work that well and most people never use. The best thing about this Rom is how clean it is.

Has anyone seen a status bar mod that's almost transparent and very minimal that is jb and sense compatible?

sent from my bladed one x
Sure, ill make a zip soon, too much work and ToDos ATM, so Nag me via PM to remind me

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidZombie View Post
A flashable face unlock zip is a good idea, if it can be done. Anyway, I searched for JB status bar mods too, but the only ones on the Play Store doesn't work very well.

Yep

Thanks, that's a chance to try the OTA Updater app!
I'd suggest the AOSenseP theme by geenyous

Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran2794 View Post
Hey first of all great work , I would actually not mind to officially become ur beta tester . But I wanted to ask is the Kernel included in this Rom provided AS IS ? , I mean is the kernel from ncx modified for this ROM ? or The ncx v6 kernel is included in this Rom without any changes ? Thanks !

Hey

For now, we have a lot of beta testers in the team, however, if we ever need external beta testing to be done, we will contact you for it

PM me and remind me whenever you see us talking about a beta, remind me, I will send you betas

Yes, we repacked NCX kernel with the ramdisk of OrDroid to integrate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie winnington-ingram View Post
Maybe it could be done through aroma, I haven't used aroma yet and don't really know what its all about, but from what I know it sounds like the sort of thing aroma is for?

I don't really want an app applied status bar, they have to be put over the roms one and its never perfect. I'd rather a flashable mod of some kind. They existed back in my htc hero days.

sent from my bladed one x

Hey

Well, AROMA, is an installer, that runs in recovery, and let's you choose from a number of mods that we included, with a nice Graphical UI

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzGurKan View Post
i know i sound like a noob , BUT )
1.what exactly is Aroma ? cuz i wanna flash it ... :P
2.kernel - i keep seeing something about modules !? beside boot.img ... what are this modules? never herd of them till HOX ..Desire HD was much easier when it came to flashing kernels and other stuff :P
Sorry for being a noob
Well, AROMA, is an installer, that runs in recovery, and let's you choose from a number of mods that we included, with a nice Graphical UI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sripin View Post
Correct me if I am wrong cz dis is my 1st post b4 dat a million thanks 2 blade team:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::th umbup::thumbup:
I believe its like a luncher
flashing d zip removes all ur sense stuffs n replaces it with stock look

Wt I mean is it replaces this Attachment 1724091
to this
Attachment 1724094

No noticable diff in performance r battery its just bout looks from personal experience

N 2nd 1 I don't kno much
Am new 2 android

but according 2 my teachers notes kernel is actually a software which manages d os(

Sent from my HTC One X blade v 5.0

Hey

Thank you, and we are really glad you enjoy blade, we will continue to try to make our users happy

About the kernel, I believe you are right. Here's a simple example, if your phone is a car. The Engine is the kernel, the chassis is the ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sripin View Post
Attachment 1724174

Sent from my HTC One X v 5.0

Attachment 1724172

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzGurKan View Post
DUDE ... There are 2 ROMS . 1 : BLADE SENSE , with same Sense look, but faster,optimized and without crap
2 : BLADE DESENSED - NO SENSE ! This ROM is for a basic taste of android, with some framework from SENSE .
You got that right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noamsch6 View Post
http://db.tt/3gdsFwt7 - HTCNotes.zip (the fixed one now...)
Thank you!

Sent from my Bladed One X. Blade v5.0.0 is here. Based on RUU and with OTA.
One X Developer
Blade | Blade ExTrimmed

Check out my homescreens on MyColorScreen
Follow me on Twitter @theDroidfanatic
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theDroidfanatic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

theDroidfanatic
Old
Thanks Meter 5,710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorman404 View Post
Already did!
Just disappointing there's no VC there.
Can I just flash ncx v10 you've repacked on top Blade.5?
(without the modules?)

BTW, Remember the problem I had focusing ?
Turns out it's just my hox :S
I've tried another hox and the camera there is
AMAZING!! focuses really fast and sharp.

Probably faulty camera module,
DEMN HTC! @#%$$#^#$%!@#
Yep, you can flash that, but you have to flash modules too

Really weird :S Could be a hardware issue? Who cares, i wouldnt pay much attention to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishchandra View Post
I know benchmarks are useless but just an FYI. Awesome ROM. Stock Kernel

Sent from my RaZoR ShArP HTC One X

Wow, this really is amazing! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManHaze View Post
I'm still running Blade 4.7.0 (was going to wait till AROMA package 3.0 before flashing Blade 5.0.0) and I'm having problems with Poweramp music player. Every time the screen turns off, the music stops...

Has anyone else had problems with Poweramp and Blade? Haven't had any problems with Poweramp on any other ROM. Don't want to leave Blade because of this problem

Edit: Never mind. Upon searching XDA, I see that it is a problem with the Poweramp lockscreen being enabled on certain ROM's. I disabled the lockscreen controls and the player continues to work now when the screen is off.

Hey

Glad it worked for you

I would really recommend Blade v5.0.0, fixes every issue there was

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashng View Post
been using this rom since version 4.6, its nice, and good!! great work!!

Thank you bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehackker View Post
hello there guys is there a way i can revert back to stock boot animation?

Blade 5 is impressive! very light and fast! but i like it with just the stock boot animation. Can someone give me instructions and the needed files on how to do it?

Hope someone can help me.
Thanks
Thank you!

Sure, just take the boot animation from Blade 4.6.0 or lower, from system/customize/resource, (will be called hTC_bootup_one.zip) and replace the one in your ROM make sure to set the appropriate permissions too (must be same as they were before you replaced)

Hope this helps, cheers

One X Developer
Blade | Blade ExTrimmed

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theDroidfanatic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

theDroidfanatic
Old
Thanks Meter 5,710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agil1ty View Post
I tried Lyapota's mod pack from his thread (without any previous mods installed) and it worked. You have to enable the Wallpaper scrolling from EQS, there is an option there, its not enabled by default

BTW, to make sure lyapotas pack doesn't conflict with other mods, go to recovery, and re flash the ROM without any wipes, then boot, and go back into recovery and flash the mod pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsonrainer View Post
I don't think wallpaper scrolling works on sense? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
Not by default, but the awesome Lyapota enabled it in his Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincio3 View Post
Hi all, I'm using Blade 5.0.0 ROM since monday and I have to say: amazing, fast as light and well optimized. But I experience a very umpleasant issue: phone reboots often (one time every 6/8 hours).
I followed installation guide, did a full wipe, used Aroma only for a few things... Am I the only who have this issue?

Hey

Thanks, we are glad you like it

Yes, its an aroma issue, new aroma is coming soon, maybe even within a few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by themichelanne View Post
5.0 here we come! Thanx!

Let us know how it goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearX View Post
Flashable zip works now Notes does not it says "Notes has stopped" and i can only press "ok"... Why is it so hard to add this ******** app?! -.-
Gaah, why won't that stupid app work? :/

One X Developer
Blade | Blade ExTrimmed

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to theDroidfanatic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

noamsch6
Old
Thanks Meter 608

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearX View Post
Probably libs or something else missing.
Where did you get Notes.apk from?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noamsch6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
best battery, blade, fastest rom, rom