Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,486 Members 41,841 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APK] Seeder 2.0.0 entropy generator to provide significant lag reduction

Tip us?

shinesthru
Old
Thanks Meter 1037
Default Re: [APK] Seeder 2.0.0 entropy generator to provide significant lag reduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step-han View Post
Delete all seeder applications and scripts and try to flash this flash-able .zip (the .zip also delete scripts but not the application);

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=36994173

After u install it u can check in terminal if its worked with the follow command:
watch -n 1 cat /proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail

It should be around 3700-4096 then it works.
Sadly, this didn't work. I really appreciate your response though. I'm open to any other suggestions, thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360750689789.jpg
Views:	1257
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1726053  
The Following User Says Thank You to shinesthru For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Step-han
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinesthru View Post
Sadly, this didn't work. I really appreciate your response though. I'm open to any other suggestions, thanks.

On what rom are you? Have ur rom init.d support? That flash-able .zip 100% works. It seems there is something with ur rom/phone.

Try to do a full wipe and flash the rom, after it flash the .zip with seeder. Maybe u mess up ur android with all the things u tried.
Phone: LG Nexus 4 UNLOCKED, ROOTED
Kernel: franco.Kernel (for CM11) - 3.4.0 - r203
Rom: CM11.0 Android 4.4.2 - 08 march (self compiled)
Intern-memory: 16GB

- franco.Kernel init.d start-up configuration (for Nexus 4)

Phone history: Nokia 3310; Siemens MC60; Sony Ericsson k750i; Nokia N73; HTC Touch Diamond 2; HTC HD2; HTC Desire HD; HTC Sensation LG Nexus 4

shinesthru
Old
Thanks Meter 1037
Default Re: [APK] Seeder 2.0.0 entropy generator to provide significant lag reduction

Quote:
On what rom are you? Have ur rom init.d support? That flash-able .zip 100% works. It seems there is something with ur rom/phone.

Try to do a full wipe and flash the rom, after it flash the .zip with seeder. Maybe u mess up ur android with all the things u tried.
I'm on unofficial AOKP 4.2.1, KT747 kernel with init.d support. I have already done a clean (wiped caches, system, factory reset) flash of the ROM and the kernel once, but I guess I can do it again. Funny thing is, I was running this app (older version) just over a week ago with no problems.

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Quote:
I'm on unofficial AOKP 4.2.1, KT747 kernel with init.d support. I have already done a clean (wiped caches, system, factory reset) flash of the ROM and the kernel once, but I guess I can do it again. Funny thing is, I was running this app (older version) just over a week ago with no problems.

EDIT: can I ask you a huge favor? Would you be able to book me up with a flashable that removes all the seeder scripts? Thanks again.

Step-han
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

EDIT: can I ask you a huge favor? Would you be able to book me up with a flashable that removes all the seeder scripts? Thanks again.

My flash-able .zip removes all scripts and binary's from the seeder script but not the application. Try to do a full wipe, flash rom, flash gapps and then flash my seeder .zip. It must be work im 99% sure. I think ur android now is messed up with everything..

Phone history: Nokia 3310; Siemens MC60; Sony Ericsson k750i; Nokia N73; HTC Touch Diamond 2; HTC HD2; HTC Desire HD; HTC Sensation LG Nexus 4

shinesthru
Old
Thanks Meter 1037

Quote:
My flash-able .zip removes all scripts and binary's from the seeder script but not the application. Try to do a full wipe, flash rom, flash gapps and then flash my seeder .zip. It must be work im 99% sure. I think ur android now is messed up with everything..
After fresh install, do you want me to flash the zip then install the app?

Step-han
Old
Thanks Meter 129

Quote:
After fresh install, do you want me to flash the zip then install the app?

If you flash my .zip, don't install the app!! U can check if its works with the command i gave u before.

Soo, full wipe > install rom > install gapps (if you are on aosp or cm) > install my .zip > boot and check if it works with the command

Sent from my HTC Sensation with CM10 using XDA Premium.

erto90
Old
Thanks Meter 672

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
If you flash my .zip, don't install the app!! U can check if its works with the command i gave u before.

Soo, full wipe > install rom > install gapps (if you are on aosp or cm) > install my .zip > boot and check if it works with the command

Sent from my HTC Sensation with CM10 using XDA Premium.
I tried your flashable
It return with 2600-2700 going up and down a bit.. Is working?
Sent by another world called Tasso

Siyah, Perseus and Boeffla/Yank555.lu SOUND thread
-----------------------------------------------------
Please support our electronic music project!!
-----------------------------------------------------
How to Lock Every Apps in Memory

Step-han
Old
Thanks Meter 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by erto90 View Post
I tried your flashable
It return with 2600-2700 going up and down a bit.. Is working?
Its working, stock its about 200-300. But on my phone with my .zip i have like 3700-4096 (4096 is highest u can get).

Sent from my HTC Sensation with CM10 (4.1.2) using XDA Premium.

-angel*
Old
Thanks Meter 199
Wow, v2.0 is really a great update! On TF300 it pumps up I/O to a beast, NFS MW works now perfect Thanks mate!
Press THANKS if I helped!

Devices:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S2
Acer Iconia W700
Asus Nexus 7

Khant
Old
Thanks Meter 13
People tell me this doesn't work. But they are obviously wrong. I was having problems with touches not registering and thought it was a hardware problem the whole time. this seeder thing fixes it and makes thinks more snappy.

Tags
entropy, mbq was here, performance