Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,052 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr M (XT907) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Tip us?

georgeascott
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default wifi issues

Had this working on the gf's xt907 for a short time, then the wifi decided to quit completely. No matter how many times i reboot wifi will not connect, then after a bit it tells me that it avoided the connection because it was poor (all other devices including gnex, ps3 and desktop are connecting just fine) and so I go into wifi advanced settings to uncheck "avoid poor connections" only to find that it isn't checked. so i toggle it. then i toggle wifi. still same issue, absolute refusal to connect to any AP. reboot and turn off safestrap and the device will connect using stock rom. I'm about to try a wipe and fresh install. i just noticed that the installed version is 10-20121207-UNOFFICIAL-scorpion_mini, and the download link in the OP is cm-10-20121205-v2-UNOFFICAL-scorpion_mini.. perhaps just a bad download.

anybody else experience wifi issues?
also, why is there not much development for this device? I've grown too used to bleeding edge on my other phones, I just can't believe there's no 4.2 for the xt907 yet. guess I'll have to tinker around and see about building it from source mixed with a little cm love for drivers?

TMYINC
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Default Re: CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr M (XT907) - Consumer and Developer Edition

For WiFi connection issues.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...o.in.zextr.wcf

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

colbyman
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mic213 View Post
While CM10 for XT907 is being worked on, I decided to upload a custom CM10 rom I've been using the past few days. I used the 12/07 as the base, while adding the /app and /framework from the nightly on droidrzr. I also replaced cfg80211.ko and wlan.ko in /lib/modules with the ones from the nightlies (dhacker29 has done fixes to wlan since 12/07) and replaced the snd_soc_msm_2x in /etc/snd_soc_msm with one from dhacker29 source to fix incall volume. Not Working: Wifi Direct, NFC

All thanks to dhacker29 for all his work in getting CM10 on the droid razr m and marxman3 for the nightlies.

HTML Code:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/68218322/file.html
Noob question.

I downloaded your package, took out the snd_soc_msm_2x, and threw it on my CM10 ROM. It seemed to fix call volume immediately, which is good. However my phone would not reboot, which was bad. Flashed the CM10 again and it's running again.

So...is it possible to extract certain files from your package, slip them into the standard CM10 files, and have it fix inbound call volume? And are the wlan fixes for the sometimes finicky wifi connection, or something else?

Thx

ckeathley
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Default bluetooth audio stream

Any idea about the bluetooth audio streaming on this most current release? Thank guys
Dirka Dirka

Planters76
Old
Thanks Meter 76
I don't know if this will help or not but my Electrify M just got 4.1.2 this week. Will the drivers from the EM speed up CM10 development?

antp121
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2062

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr M (XT907) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planters76 View Post
I don't know if this will help or not but my Electrify M just got 4.1.2 this week. Will the drivers from the EM speed up CM10 development?
Sadly, probably not. If the electrify m got 4.2.1 though, that'd be a different story lol. Cm10 is very stable. The actual issue is Cm10.1 which has some issues due to the qhd screen.

Current Phone(s):
Current Tablet(s):
LG G2(VS980)
Google/ASUS Nexus 7 32GB

Planters76
Old
Thanks Meter 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by antp121 View Post
Sadly, probably not. If the electrify m got 4.2.1 though, that'd be a different story lol. Cm10 is very stable. The actual issue is Cm10.1 which has some issues due to the qhd screen.

I was referring to CM10. I thought maybe we could get wifi connect and etc working.

Sent from my XT901 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

timpohladthomas
Old
Thanks Meter 1253

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planters76 View Post
I was referring to CM10. I thought maybe we could get wifi connect and etc working.

Sent from my XT901 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Wifi connection fixer works well

Thank Alex Cruz for my Awesome Sig! If you want to buy me a beer or some dinner click HERE! or to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

UN5EEN
Old
Thanks Meter 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpohladthomas View Post
Wifi connection fixer works well

Its hit and miss for me. Hopefully CM10.1 won't hate this issue

Sent from my XT907 using xda premium

morgs640
Old
(Last edited by morgs640; 19th February 2013 at 04:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Anyone know how to get signal in australia with this rom? i have a versizon droid razr m it works fine with eclipse and bdh but using cm10 i get no hspda or gsm signal, thanks.

NVM sorted it with build.prop hacks

Tags
4.1, cm10, razr m, sts-dev-team