Rooting and working CWM recovery INTEX AQUA FLASH- Development thread
I just bought this Intex Aqua flash and its awesome with performance and display....it has all the configuration of high end devices..
i have rooted this device and im sharing and opening a new thread for development of this awesome device
first step; first and foremost install the correct ADB drivers to ur computer for intex aqua flash using pdanet software
use the above link for installing ADB drivers
please exit the pdanet software from the system tray before start rooting because it will interfere with ADB
second step; root intex aqua flash using Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v17.zip
- Download and extract this zip file: http://www.mediafire.com/?wadbxnnxa8kf4b4
- Enable USB debugging on your intex aqua flash . (Go to Settings > Developer Options > Check mark “USB Debugging” and then tap OK button.
- Now connect your intex aqua flash to your computer via USB cable. The drivers should be installed automatically (or use Pdanet to install drivers)
- Go to the folder named “Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v17″ and run the “Runme.bat” file. This should open the command prompt.
- Choose the Normal mode by typing ‘1‘ and hit Enter button from your keyboard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the intex aqua flash rooting process. Your intex aqua flash will reboot during the process after which Bin4ry will copy some files to your device.
- When your phone is back ON, you should find the superuser SU app in your app drawer. If it’s there, your intex aqua flash have been rooted!
if this post was usefull to you please press thanks button instead of telling thanks...
xda developers please consider this newly launched awesome mobile from INTEX.....
this method is working on all intex aqua series mobiles so enjoy rooting.....tested personally and no harm trust me
working CWM recovery for INTEX AQUA FLASH by me