Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[THEME] AOSP Theme With Multi Color Add-Ons MD1/Tweaked/CleanRom/JediX [9/10/13]

OP foreverloco

13th February 2013, 04:48 AM   |  #161  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gainesville, FL
Thanks Meter: 4,923

2,114 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortez.i

fully understand your situation. attached is the SystemUI.apk from my phone/CleanROM 1.0. Also thought i'd mention that CleanROM 1.0 does not include LiDroid settings (23 toggles) app. No need to theme the whole System UI, just the components that make it look like the picture in your OP (e.g., solid black background, removal of the ongoing and notifications bar and placing the clear button at the top next to settings). that's all i'm looking for. thanks!

PM sent.
The Following User Says Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 04:54 AM   |  #162  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,120

2,094 posts
Donate to Me
Re: [THEME] AOSP Theme Deodexed LK8/LL4/ WTH CRT-OFF 4 WAY BOOT M/W UNLIMIT APPS
Foreverloco,

Thanks. Got your PM. Working perfect now. Awesome work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app
13th February 2013, 04:55 AM   |  #163  
Flag north texas
Thanks Meter: 225

2,385 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverloco

PM sent.

perfect! thanks bro!
Last edited by cortez.i; 13th February 2013 at 10:13 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to cortez.i For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 05:56 AM   |  #164  
Thanks Meter: 309

1,137 posts
More
I'm on CleanROM 4.5 and flashed the AT&T SystemUI, this theme takes the 4g icons and makes them H+, what xml file do I need to replace in this theme to get my 4g icons back? Thanks in advance!
13th February 2013, 06:01 AM   |  #165  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gainesville, FL

2,114 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler2Dope

I'm on CleanROM 4.5 and flashed the AT&T SystemUI, this theme takes the 4g icons and makes them H+, what xml file do I need to replace in this theme to get my 4g icons back? Thanks in advance!

In the extra mods section for the CleanRom version there is a zip that will swap out the H+ for the 4G icon.
13th February 2013, 06:18 AM   |  #166  

1,137 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverloco

In the extra mods section for the CleanRom version there is a zip that will swap out the H+ for the 4G icon.

I appreciate the help, but that icon isn't the stock AT&T 4g icon. And just swapping them out doesnt work with the stock icon.

I have a feeling its in the resources.arsc

I replaced the resources.arsc with the one from CleanROM and I got my stock 4g icons but of course lost the 1% battery mod. Id rather have the icon anyway. Ill look into creating a 1% battery mod with the stock arsc, if you could shoot me the steps to do it that would be great.
Last edited by TechSilver13; 13th February 2013 at 06:56 AM.
13th February 2013, 01:49 PM   |  #167  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 65

358 posts
More
Re: [THEME] AOSP Theme Deodexed LK8/LL4/ WTH CRT-OFF 4 WAY BOOT M/W UNLIMIT APPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha

hey bro, i modified your secmms.apk into a flashable zip. i really like how it flowed with ics. i ended up digging up many images around google for better options for sms bubbles. all credit goes to you for the wonderful base. i just added a little spice to share with you and anyone else who wants it. hope you don't mind . (if you do, i'll take the posts down right away- i posted in the main cleanrom thread and sling's thread in the att galaxy note theme section with credit and links to your main thread).

flashable zip (just flash in recovery): http://www.4shared.com/zip/_i9e3x9l/Custom_MMS_Mod.html

Is the link now dead? It takes me to 3 or 4 different pages..is there a mirror or another location

Edit: never mind found it.:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Quote:

I appreciate the help, but that icon isn't the stock AT&T 4g icon. And just swapping them out doesnt work with the stock icon.

I replaced the resources.arsc with the one from CleanROM and I got my stock 4g icons but of course lost the 1% battery mod. Id rather have the icon anyway. Ill look into creating a 1% battery mod with the stock arsc, if you could shoot me the steps to do it that would be great.

Once you figure it out please post.. I having been waiting along time to run this theme on cleanrom ace or se. But I do love my at&t icons..

@foreverloco: Thanks for sending me the mms zip a few weeks back incase I forgot to thankyou:thumbup:

Last edited by mrkevo3000; 13th February 2013 at 01:54 PM.
13th February 2013, 06:28 PM   |  #168  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gainesville, FL

2,114 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'll post a mod for keeping the att 4g icons later today after work.
13th February 2013, 07:44 PM   |  #169  

1,137 posts
More

This is what I have right now. No battery icon but I actually kind of like that. Att icons are all set too.

14th February 2013, 01:46 AM   |  #170  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gainesville, FL

2,114 posts
Donate to Me
More
Second post updated. Added Att Status bar 4g icons for CleanRom ACE. The 4g is blue with the half circle data icons white. Also added different colored 4g icons for it. Grey 4g with blue data icons and stock colored ones.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread