FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

T-Mobile's First LTE Market Launching in 3 weeks!

1,549 posts
Thanks Meter: 276
 
By dkb218, Senior Member on 8th January 2013, 09:10 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th February 2013, 09:16 AM |#111  
PR0XIDIAN's Avatar
Member
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
[QUOTE=dkb218;36459317]Loss Wages getting some LTE love... SOON!


I work for T-Mobile here in Colorado Springs. They just put an LTE tower up on the Call center for tech support as a beta test. I'm still trying to find a rom with the LTE support. So far, the only one working was a ported LTE rom from the at&T verison. ITs fast guys. Its very fast.
 
 
13th February 2013, 12:46 PM |#112  
humdrum2009's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: T-Mobile's First LTE Market Launching in 3 weeks!
[QUOTE=PR0XIDIAN;37932113]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkb218

Loss Wages getting some LTE love... SOON!


I work for T-Mobile here in Colorado Springs. They just put an LTE tower up on the Call center for tech support as a beta test. I'm still trying to find a rom with the LTE support. So far, the only one working was a ported LTE rom from the at&T verison. ITs fast guys. Its very fast.

Which room is that?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
13th February 2013, 05:41 PM |#113  
predation's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Re: T-Mobile's First LTE Market Launching in 3 weeks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydv

Here's my speed test! I'm in Orange County! I wonder if tmobile updated there towers already?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Where in oc is that?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
8th March 2013, 01:35 AM |#114  
Senior Member
Flag San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Has anyone seen the "LTE" logo on any of their devices in any area of the country?
8th March 2013, 02:27 AM |#115  
awrnsmn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City area
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Re: T-Mobile's First LTE Market Launching in 3 weeks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspron

Has anyone seen the "LTE" logo on any of their devices in any area of the country?

Not yet. I don't think they have let any markets loose yet. I'm in Kansas City and still waiting.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
8th March 2013, 02:51 AM |#116  
jbreeze228's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Biloxi, Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awrnsmn

Not yet. I don't think they have let any markets loose yet. I'm in Kansas City and still waiting.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

I think LTE is going to enabled by an OTA update. It was either CNET or Android Central I read on Google Currents the other day that LTE is completed in Las Vegas and Kansas City.
8th March 2013, 03:03 AM |#117  
Member
Flag San Juan, PR
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
I wish we could update our phone so we can have LTE enable in our SGS3
8th March 2013, 04:36 AM |#118  
milan03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 319
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspron

Has anyone seen the "LTE" logo on any of their devices in any area of the country?

Well there is only one T-Mobile branded device currently available that can do LTE. And that's Note 2 with internal testing firmware. Logo looks like this:

The Following User Says Thank You to milan03 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2013, 05:09 AM |#119  
Senior Member
Flag Edmond, OK
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan03

Well there is only one T-Mobile branded device currently available that can do LTE. And that's Note 2 with internal testing firmware. Logo looks like this:

I'm salivating over that latency. Hopefully I'll be able to get all the frequencies to work on my AT&T Note 2 I just bought.
8th March 2013, 05:30 AM |#120  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Re: T-Mobile's First LTE Market Launching in 3 weeks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan03

Well there is only one T-Mobile branded device currently available that can do LTE. And that's Note 2 with internal testing firmware. Logo looks like this:

Care to share?

Sent from my SGH-T889
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes