Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more
Post Reply

KiDiGi Charging Dock

5th February 2013, 01:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Does anyone have any experience with this dock?

http://shop.htcpedia.com/htc-one-x-d...3j7q8q0kc9msk0
For $29.99+ shipping I'm considering purchasing it.

Thanks in advance.
5th February 2013, 02:38 PM   |  #2  
954wrecker's Avatar
Senior Member
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 522
 
1,094 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Re: KiDiGi Charging Dock
I think this is the same dock without the name brand on the front for 19.99
http://www.amazon.com/RND-Dock-Compa...ef=pd_cp_cps_0
Sent from my HTC One XL
5th February 2013, 04:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 12
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
I believe you're correct. I ended up purchasing a dock from ebay for $11.
I will let you guys know how it works once I receive it in the mail.
7th February 2013, 03:01 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag New Holland, Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 103
 
497 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
I have the car dock version. My phone has a Case-Mate Barely There on and it fits perfectly. I would think it's safe to assume that the desktop dock is fine too. Just know that you're putting additional strain on your usb port since it seems like it's the only thing holding the phone up.
13th February 2013, 06:46 AM   |  #5  
mikebb00's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by undergrad

Does anyone have any experience with this dock?

http://shop.htcpedia.com/htc-one-x-d...3j7q8q0kc9msk0
For $29.99+ shipping I'm considering purchasing it.

Thanks in advance.

I have this dock at it works well with my PT Case purchased from Best Buy, it's nice and looks good. Highly recommended!
13th February 2013, 12:49 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebb00

I have this dock at it works well with my PT Case purchased from Best Buy, it's nice and looks good. Highly recommended!

I'm assuming this isn't compatible with the AT&T HOX, am I right?
13th February 2013, 04:18 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Boothwyn, PA
Thanks Meter: 36
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikokazuma

I'm assuming this isn't compatible with the AT&T HOX, am I right?

I have this dock and it works fine with my AT&T One X. I use it with a Nillkin TPU case and it works great.

Look for the Covermate cradle for the One X on eBay to get them cheaper - usually $18 shipped. Its the same cradle. You can also get the EZOPower version on Amazon for $20.
Last edited by Zeros; 13th February 2013 at 04:25 PM.
13th February 2013, 04:35 PM   |  #8  
954wrecker's Avatar
Senior Member
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 522
 
1,094 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeros

I have this dock and it works fine with my AT&T One X. I use it with a Nillkin TPU case and it works great.

Look for the Covermate cradle for the One X on eBay to get them cheaper - usually $18 shipped. Its the same cradle. You can also get the EZOPower version on Amazon for $20.

I like how they even forgot to take out the kidigi picture in the description

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Covermat...-/180941665605
17th February 2013, 01:11 AM   |  #9  
Mr. Blobby's Avatar
Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
hey guys i'm having problems with my kidigi cradle. i got the hdmi out version and everytime i take out my htc one x plus from the cradle it hangs and i have to restart it and its really annoying,

can anyone help please? its been going on for a while and its really frustrating!

thanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes