Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,156 Members 46,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Nov 1]★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | Full ROM ★★

Tip us?
 
berndblb
Old
#2621  
berndblb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 784
Posts: 2,433
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Default Re: [ROM][8 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.2.2 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kerne

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallowcat View Post
Exactly what it says on the first screen of CWM: "wipe data/factory reset" option. Should I try the "wipe data" option from the bootloader screen instead, and then flash? (the screen with the RCK and usb symbol selection on it)

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Oh and by the way, this is the ODEX version on the 32GB US model. 32gb microsd and 64gb sdxc (ntfs) in the keyboard dock. Not sure if these help but putting them here just in case.
Can you get into the CWM recovery and restore to 3.2.1 or any other backup? If not, I would be very careful about wiping anything else before someone more qualified than me responds to your problem!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to berndblb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lartomar2002
Old
#2622  
lartomar2002's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 1,156
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Near Kennedy Space Center, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallowcat View Post
Exactly what it says on the first screen of CWM: "wipe data/factory reset" option. Should I try the "wipe data" option from the bootloader screen instead, and then flash? (the screen with the RCK and usb symbol selection on it)

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Oh and by the way, this is the ODEX version on the 32GB US model. 32gb microsd and 64gb sdxc (ntfs) in the keyboard dock. Not sure if these help but putting them here just in case.
First did you do a nandroid backup of a working rom?
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T-CROMBi-kk 4.4.2
Nexus 7 2nd gen 32gb
Ouya (rooted)
http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php
Nothing left in my right brain, nothing right in my left brain
The Following User Says Thank You to lartomar2002 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
marshmallowcat
Old
#2623  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Surrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by berndblb View Post
Can you get into the CWM recovery and restore to 3.2.1 or any other backup? If not, I would be very careful about wiping anything else before someone more qualified than me responds to your problem!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lartomar2002 View Post
First did you do a nandroid backup of a working rom?
Actually I've retried flashing again and again with several settings unchecked/checked. By pure luck I believe I've narrowed it down to the boot animation. Checking the Nexus 7 animation causes the boot to fail, whereas the stock animation goes through without any hiccups. I do have a nandroid and zips of several previous versions of CROMI on the microsd just in case, but I wanted to try out this new rom, so. Anyways, thanks for the suggestions! Hats off to the devs for a great ROM by the way.
 
vstanec3
Old
#2624  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 35
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: St. Louis
Default Is there a Kill All Tab

I keep looking for a "Kill All Tab" and I can't find one. Does this exist and can someone share with me its location?
 
smalis
Old
#2625  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 860
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAmAtIs87 View Post
I am loving this rom so far but I have come across a small hiccup. I'm trying to re-download COD: Black Ops Zombies which I have purchased off the play store but it doesn't even show up in the search. It shows up on my Galaxy Note 2 but not on my TF700. I flashed using 213dpi originally and then I re-flashed the rom choosing 240dpi because I thought it was a dpi related issue but still no dice.

I also tried to download it by going to to my recently installed app list in the play store and it shows up there but I can't install it. It gives me a 942 error message. If anyone has a solution that would be great.
With titanium backup, export from note and import on tab
______________________________
Nexus 5: Beanstalk 4.4.249 with ElementalX-0.24+ kernel [KK 4.4.2]
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1: Rooted Stock (KK 4.4.2]
Chromecast: Eureka-ROM 1.1
 
bloodylipp
Old
#2626  
bloodylipp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 295
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Little Rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by vstanec3 View Post
I keep looking for a "Kill All Tab" and I can't find one. Does this exist and can someone share with me its location?
There is one, is made by Asus, it's a widget
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 (at&t) Stock, for now
Asus tf700 4.4 cm11
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - CM10 10.1 (JB 4.2)
Phone - LG Flex (at&t)
The Following User Says Thank You to bloodylipp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Sloneycomb
Old
#2627  
Sloneycomb's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mechanopolis
Question CROMI Data2SD Setup

Question Data2SD

Originally Posted by smalis View Post

First of all, you have to format the microSDcard with Gparted. Do not use minitool. You can create a gparted boot disk and boot with it to run it - do a google search to find the gparted iso.

Second of all, you may need to be on the 10.4.4.25 bootloader. Not sure if it is required, but it does not hurt to upgrade to it.

Then, I prefer buhohitr's procedure:

First, using TWRP, install CleanRom 3.2.2 normally on your tablet, reboot into it, and go through the setup. Power off the tablet.

1. Using Gparted, Format your microSDcard with first partition fat32 and the second partion ext4, with the boot flag.

2. Copy your required zip files onto the fat32 partition:

cromi-3.2.x-data2sd.zip
mount-data2sd.zip
that-kernel-10.4.4.25-1-data2sd.zip (or the overclock version, that-kernel-10.4.4.25-1-oc-data2sd.zip)

3. Insert the microSDcard and make sure it's working by boot into twrp. Tap on install and twrp should see all the previous copied zip files on the fat32 partion.

Action:

1. In TWRP, take a nandroid - backup to the external microSDcard

2. Flash mount-data2sd.zip

3. Restore the backup you just made

4. Flash cromi-3.2.x-data2sd.zip

Optional: flash that-kernel-10.4.4.25-1-data2sd.zip (or the overclock version, that-kernel-10.4.4.25-1-oc-data2sd.zip). I personally find the Clemsyn kernel flashed by cromi-3.2.x-data2sd.zip works fine.

5. Reboot - Done. You should see all your stuff, but now it's running on data2sd.

buhohitr, please correct me if I have anything wrong here.

Yeaah I did everything you said and TWRP states in the log Unable to mount external sdcard when I check it by tapping install.




I'm using a class 10 SD card as well. Would that be the issue?


I've tried this 10 times and TWRP still doesn't recognize my files on the FAT32 GParted partition. Not sure if I'm missing something... Should I try CWM recovery although I hear TWRP is better through the pipeline? I want to see what this baby can do. Can someone please SHOVE me in the right direction???
The Following User Says Thank You to Sloneycomb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vstanec3
Old
#2628  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 35
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: St. Louis
Default Is there a Kill All Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodylipp View Post
There is one, is made by Asus, it's a widget
Ok I see it thanks but I noticed under the multitab window everything is still there. Am I misunderstanding what this tab mean? I thought it was active sessions.
 
smalis
Old
#2629  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 860
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloneycomb View Post
Question Data2SD

Originally Posted by smalis View Post

First of all, you have to format the microSDcard with Gparted. Do not use minitool. You can create a gparted boot disk and boot with it to run it - do a google search to find the gparted iso.

Second of all, you may need to be on the 10.4.4.25 bootloader. Not sure if it is required, but it does not hurt to upgrade to it.

Then, I prefer buhohitr's procedure:

First, using TWRP, install CleanRom 3.2.2 normally on your tablet, reboot into it, and go through the setup. Power off the tablet.

1. Using Gparted, Format your microSDcard with first partition fat32 and the second partion ext4, with the boot flag.

2. Copy your required zip files onto the fat32 partition:

cromi-3.2.x-data2sd.zip
mount-data2sd.zip
that-kernel-10.4.4.25-1-data2sd.zip (or the overclock version, that-kernel-10.4.4.25-1-oc-data2sd.zip)

3. Insert the microSDcard and make sure it's working by boot into twrp. Tap on install and twrp should see all the previous copied zip files on the fat32 partion.

Action:

1. In TWRP, take a nandroid - backup to the external microSDcard

2. Flash mount-data2sd.zip

3. Restore the backup you just made

4. Flash cromi-3.2.x-data2sd.zip

Optional: flash that-kernel-10.4.4.25-1-data2sd.zip (or the overclock version, that-kernel-10.4.4.25-1-oc-data2sd.zip). I personally find the Clemsyn kernel flashed by cromi-3.2.x-data2sd.zip works fine.

5. Reboot - Done. You should see all your stuff, but now it's running on data2sd.

buhohitr, please correct me if I have anything wrong here.

Yeaah I did everything you said and TWRP states in the log Unable to mount external sdcard when I check it by tapping install.




I'm using a class 10 SD card as well. Would that be the issue?


I've tried this 10 times and TWRP still doesn't recognize my files on the FAT32 GParted partition. Not sure if I'm missing something... Should I try CWM recovery although I hear TWRP is better through the pipeline? I want to see what this baby can do. Can someone please SHOVE me in the right direction???

This belongs in the Data2SD thread, but - what card exactly? My "SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-1" card works fine. On the other hand, I could not get TWRP to work properly and consistently with the higher performance "SanDisk Extreme Pro 16 GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I 95MB/s" card. So, the issue may be the card.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellycruzz View Post
I used nooxide on my note 2 and amazing sound. Anything similar that would give amazing bass and surround sound to this amazing tablet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
Do you mean Noozxoide? Try the Acid Audio Engine, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2002367

Worked for me, although only with headphones.

Or, install Noozxoide from the Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ewirepro&hl=en
______________________________
Nexus 5: Beanstalk 4.4.249 with ElementalX-0.24+ kernel [KK 4.4.2]
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1: Rooted Stock (KK 4.4.2]
Chromecast: Eureka-ROM 1.1
 
butcherbird
Old
#2630  
butcherbird's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 251
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefChaudart View Post
Hi,

Do you have sometimes a line flashing 1" in the middle of the screen ?

Cheers.
In case this question was for me ... I'd say the flashing line stretches at least 1/2-way across the screen. It is usually just above the center or just below the center of the screen's horizontal middle. It always flashes randomly horizontally across the screen.

Even worse, I was watching Lisa Gade's comparo of the TF700 vs the Sammy Note 10.1 last night ... during the review, 2 permanent black lines appeared on the TF700's screen. WTF ASUS? She finished the review with the lines across the screen.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y6m...e_gdata_player


Thank you.

Tags
cleanrom, infinity, inheritance, jelly bean, tf700
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes