Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 49,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Motorola CLIQ on Bluescreen Bootloader USB init... of death......

Tip us?

REDKOF
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordellnj View Post
Turn ur phone off, than at the same time press power, star button & pound button that reboots and start as usual HOWEVER when u turn off the phone it goes back to blue screen! I figured this much maybe now I can reinstall android 2.0 hmmm! Email me cordell@yahoo if u figured it out from there hop'e this help' ;0)

Can you post the solution here?

johnwazhere
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Unhappy HELPPPP

Flashed the original firmware with red light and it failed now my phone stays with a black screen but the keys light up :'(

buddie024
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Bummer!

my phone only turns on when i connect it to the charger and it boots to a Black screen with a blue bar at the bottom that reads "Bootloader USB Init" no motorola logo.
has anyone else ran into this? i had the logo before i flashed "tmo-morrison-viper-1.1.31-P3-supermonster-customer.shx"

Someone help me! this was supposed to be a xmas gift for my sister but now it feels like paper weight.

GarciaGotti
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddie024 View Post
my phone only turns on when i connect it to the charger and it boots to a Black screen with a blue bar at the bottom that reads "Bootloader USB Init" no motorola logo.
has anyone else ran into this? i had the logo before i flashed "tmo-morrison-viper-1.1.31-P3-supermonster-customer.shx"
what exactly happened? why did you have to flash?