I also experienced major improvement on the phone's performance.
Thanks for this custom ROM. Keep it up!
No problem at all. Smooth scrolling and 3D games play MUCH MUCH SMOOTHER/BETTER (Wild Blood, NBA 2K13, Shadowgun, NBA Jam, Modern Combat 4). I think this custom ROM packs a lot of tweaks!
I haven't tried to flash the Adiri rom though (can't find the download to it) so I can't really compare what ROM is better. What can you say about the two custom ROMs that you have @konzendoujin?
***By the way, I used CWM recovery to flash the cassini v2 ROM.
Steps I did before flashing it:
1. Copy the Cassini ROM on the root of your SD Card (with .zip file extension).
2. Turn off the phone.
3. Turned it back on by holding power button + UP Volume key for few seconds (went to CWM recovery mode).
4. Choose Wipe Data / Factory reset and execute it.
5. Choose Wipe cache partition and execute it.
6. Go to Advanced menu, choose Wipe Dalvik Cache and execute it.
7. Go back to main menu, and choose Install zip/update from sdcard and execute it.
8. Finally it will start to flash the custom rom for a few minutes.
---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------
After flashing the Cassini ROM, you will notice a different launcher and all other stock apps are deleted.
The launcher it uses is called Nemus Launcher and you can modify the themes with it's built in SSKIN Themes.
Here as some screenshots of my Cassini Rom (Liveback_Affrica Theme from SSKIN):
***remove spaces in between the links to see the screenshots.
I haven't published the adiri rom yet. but im using it right now for testing, still in progress. i am currently editing some xml files.
basically the transition effects and delay are removed for instant response. just made some few tweaks and others..
I don't know if I will finish it because Im going to sell my Titan soon and buy Titan T.V.
|cwm, rom, rooting, spice mi 500, spice mi-500|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|