Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][AOSP-4.2.2 JDQ39][Linaro 4.7.3-toolchain][SR12] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlies!

OP synergye

13th February 2013, 12:47 PM   |  #241  
pnoire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,073
 
1,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pe7er

Gapps link is down. Too mich traffic for Dropbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfudude

We need mirror! Lol
Sent from Nexus 7 3G using Tapatalk HD

link to my Mega account (don't know how long it will stay available )
gapps-jb-20130213-4.2.2-signed.zip

EDIT: and here a link to multiupload, courtesy of CFX's dev Mustaavalkosta (thanks to him): http://www.multiupload.nl/IMDWEV1WYL
Last edited by pnoire; 13th February 2013 at 01:33 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pnoire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 01:38 PM   |  #242  
galanakop's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoire

link to my Mega account (don't know how long it will stay available )
gapps-jb-20130213-4.2.2-signed.zip

EDIT: and here a link to multiupload, courtesy of CFX's dev Mustaavalkosta (thanks to him): http://www.multiupload.nl/IMDWEV1WYL

thanks very muts...
13th February 2013, 01:45 PM   |  #243  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Upgrade to 4.2.2
Do we need to wipe data to upgrade to the new 4.2.2 build?
Thank´s in advance!
13th February 2013, 01:46 PM   |  #244  
mjs2011's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,733
 
4,411 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Re: [ROM][AOSP-4.2.2 JDQ39][Linaro 4.7.3-toolchain][SR12] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlie
I was wondering who would win the race! Congrats!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
13th February 2013, 01:48 PM   |  #245  
pnoire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,073
 
1,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meppereira

Do we need to wipe data to upgrade to the new 4.2.2 build?
Thank´s in advance!

It's hardly recommended (a lot of changes in rom and new gapps) but you can test with wipe cache and dalvik cache.
As usual, if you experience issues, do a full wipe, reflash and test before reporting
The Following User Says Thank You to pnoire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 02:04 PM   |  #246  
Senior Member
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
3,349 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoire

link to my Mega account (don't know how long it will stay available )
gapps-jb-20130213-4.2.2-signed.zip

EDIT: and here a link to multiupload, courtesy of CFX's dev Mustaavalkosta (thanks to him): http://www.multiupload.nl/IMDWEV1WYL

The second link is tough getting a download to work.
Last edited by airmaxx23; 13th February 2013 at 02:39 PM.
13th February 2013, 02:04 PM   |  #247  
ayanamirei33's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 46
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Hi codefireX team! Thanks for this great ROM. Can you please include the "last app" option/button in the navbar like in AOKP? I think it's missing or did you not put it on purpose? I use that a lot, I think it's very useful. Anyway, thanks for this...
13th February 2013, 02:19 PM   |  #248  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 750
 
1,212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23

The second link I'd just a bunch of crap links with ads.

not a crap, direct download from 2nd link available here
13th February 2013, 02:24 PM   |  #249  
CharliesTheMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,483
 
3,666 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Donate to Me
Re: [ROM][AOSP-4.2.2 JDQ39][Linaro 4.7.3-toolchain][SR12] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlie
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23

The second link I'd just a bunch of crap links with ads.

Its multi upload. That list with deposit files, put locker and so on is a list of mirrors. Go to put locker and look in the top right corner at the skip ads button, tap it after 5 seconds. On the next page click continue as free user, look down in the bottom right corner and there's a "download file" button. For me it has a lil diskette icon.

You should then see the download begin.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
13th February 2013, 02:46 PM   |  #250  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 750
 
1,212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliesTheMan

Its multi upload. That list with deposit files, put locker and so on is a list of mirrors. Go to put locker and look in the top right corner at the skip ads button, tap it after 5 seconds. On the next page click continue as free user, look down in the bottom right corner and there's a "download file" button. For me it has a lil diskette icon.

You should then see the download begin.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I am sure this pic will end the conversation.


The Following User Says Thank You to naturist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesomesauce, codefire, dopest dope you ever smoked, kang and bake
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes