Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,168 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL]Team-Venum Wicked Sensations v2.0-F SCH-I535 (Verizon)

Tip us?

drbveb88
Old
Thanks Meter 1209
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL]Team-Venum Wicked Sensations v2.0-F SCH-I535 (Verizon)

Any word on the update...
No eta, just saw a post that said "possibly by the weekend an update with 5 themes, etc...

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Sent by my Note 3...for recreational use only!!

kalisjr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 765

DONATE TO ME
Angry Looking for another round of tests !!

All,

I am looking for testers of the v3.0e to sort out issues with functionality, I have been told the person who was working on the Red Theme has been delayed due to issues with his PC so I will not have that theme in the ROM for testing.

Also I have been unable to get multi-view to run stable without some kind of fc so still working on that and it will not be part of the test as I already know it does not work.

So anyone interested in testing this PM please, this ROM will include all themes built in and will be ready by tomorrow night or Thursday the latest .

I hope tomorrow rather than Thursday.

Thanks,

Jk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalisjr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drbveb88
Old
Thanks Meter 1209
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL]Team-Venum Wicked Sensations v2.0-F SCH-I535 (Verizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalisjr View Post
All,

I am looking for testers of the v3.0e to sort out issues with functionality, I have been told the person who was working on the Red Theme has been delayed due to issues with his PC so I will not have that theme in the ROM for testing.

Also I have been unable to get multi-view to run stable without some kind of fc so still working on that and it will not be part of the test as I already know it does not work.

So anyone interested in testing this PM please, this ROM will include all themes built in and will be ready by tomorrow night or Thursday the latest .

Thanks,

Jk
Pm sent.

Bxrider117
Old
Thanks Meter 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalisjr View Post
All,

Thanks,

Jk
PM sent as well. I'm in Denver for the rest of the week to do some snowboarding in Vail, but I will surely run it for you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

switch2cingular
Old
Thanks Meter 7

PM Sent. Ready to Rock & Roll!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to switch2cingular For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drbveb88
Old
Thanks Meter 1209

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch2cingular View Post
PM Sent. Ready to Rock & Roll!!!
Anybody testing yet? I sent the PM, but nothing yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxrider117 View Post
PM sent as well. I'm in Denver for the rest of the week to do some snowboarding in Vail, but I will surely run it for you.

Bxrider117
Old
Thanks Meter 44

I'm on the i70 to Vail right now. I'll test once I get grounded at a resort.

switch2cingular
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default RE: Tester!

I haven't heard or received anything.

drbveb88
Old
Thanks Meter 1209

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch2cingular View Post
I haven't heard or received anything.
Thanks.. I just didn't know if he had too many testers or he just hadnt time to get it together. Really love this Rom!

switch2cingular
Old
Thanks Meter 7

Me too. This is the best rom I have ever used. Some bugs to work out. But what rom doesn't have any. If they were all perfect, us cracker flashers wouldn't have a life!

Tags
wicked sensations i535 verizon
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe