Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,662 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Xperia SystemUI + 23 JB Toggles + Sliders + Apps (ICS MDPI) - v10.1 - 28/05/13

Tip us?

Till-Kruspe
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanlin salu View Post
Bro try to hack the 'Walkman key' for music 'Play/pause', this will be very helpful for LWW users, becoz The walkman key wont wakeup the Screen when it is pressed while the screen is OFF, By this MOD LWW users can feel their Phone as LWW is ment for music

BTW, thank you, Good luck !
You you tried edit the walkman key layout?....

/system/usr/keylayout/pm8058-keypad.kl

Code:
# WALKMAN key
key 200 MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE WAKE

| MOD WALKMAN | XS App | NXT Pack |
| T Widgets | Notification toggle 1 or 2 |
| Theme 1 , 2 or 3 |
| Z Small App | Z Widgets | Z Lockscreen | Z Phone |

Wanna use my work? Sure, go ahead. You only need to put my name in the credits. That all. Thanks you.

stanlin salu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,192

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [App] Xperia JB 23 Toggles + Settings SystemUI for ICS .587 FW MDPI - v7.1, 01/01

I didnt try, this Mod works when Screen is Off, like Skip to Track Mod?

havocgb
Old
Thanks Meter 272
I have tried editing key layout file as Till-Kruspe said. But it kinda turned out to be an annoyance. Bcz sometimes I wont be listening to music and when I take the phone out of my pocket or keep it in the walkman key would get pressed and song gets played :P

Double press walkman key or long press walkman key for play/pause would be awesome though. But I suppose that can't be done with just editing the key layout

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Yes it does

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by serajr View Post
I think by just controlling date format display is enough for mdpi, and that is easy to do by editing some files. I'm now focused on implementing new possibilities to the mod, so I'll leave that job to you guys, ok!!

Off topic: I´ve created (with Sandy7) a totally new and easy way "to skip track via volume long-press" without turning up/down volume together, and also I´ve managed camera button to work like play/pause button, so you´ll have a full screen-off media player! This will be part of the new C'n'T rom first, then Sandy7 will update his tutorial thread with whole code! I hope all you enjoy it!!
Hope someone would fix the clear all button. Or give us some help as to how to do it.. Feeling like my LWW screen became smaller, when I try to goto toggles and hit the clear all button :P

Ooooh! New ROM coming up! Ready for another adventure!

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote:
By the way if you make that change, then walkman key wont open the walkman when your screen is on. It would just be a play/pause button
Destiny is not a matter of chance.. But a matter of choice...

Till-Kruspe
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,450
Quote:
Yup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by havocgb View Post
I have tried editing key layout file as Till-Kruspe said. But it kinda turned out to be an annoyance. Bcz sometimes I wont be listening to music and when I take the phone out of my pocket or keep it in the walkman key would get pressed and song gets played :P

Double press walkman key or long press walkman key for play/pause would be awesome though. But I suppose that can't be done with just editing the key layout
lol....true it really annoying...always play song when it in the pocket...

| Theme 1 , 2 or 3 |

Wanna use my work? Sure, go ahead. You only need to put my name in the credits. That all. Thanks you.

Kir3
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Default Re: [App] Xperia JB 23 Toggles + Settings SystemUI for ICS .587 FW MDPI - v7.1, 01/01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Till-Kruspe View Post
Yup...

lol....true it really annoying...always play song when it in the pocket...
I got annoyed when I got my phone out of pocket and unlock I see a Walkman player instead of home screen. I might replacethe Walkman button with menu key and Menu key with recent apps so it will be like nexus but I think its not a good idea.

Sent from Sony Xperia Live with Walkman
Sony Xperia M C1905 | Rooted | Stock Modified Android 4.3 (15.4.A.1.9)

Alcatel OT 331 -> Sagem my411x -> Sony Ericsson W395 -> Sony Ericsson Xperia Live with Walkman -> ZTE Grand X In -> Sony Xperia M

havocgb
Old
Thanks Meter 272
Has anyone got the bug of empty slider controls pane? Sometimes when I open the notifications drawer and goto slider controls pane, it would be empty (as in the attached screenshot). Once I restart the systemUI it would start working properly again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-14-15-15-56.png
Views:	238
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	1729030  
Destiny is not a matter of chance.. But a matter of choice...

Till-Kruspe
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,450

Quote:
Originally Posted by havocgb View Post
Has anyone got the bug of empty slider controls pane? Sometimes when I open the notifications drawer and goto slider controls pane, it would be empty (as in the attached screenshot). Once I restart the systemUI it would start working properly again.
Nope...never face this problem...even on hdpi device...

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

| Theme 1 , 2 or 3 |

The Following User Says Thank You to Till-Kruspe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

awshengxiang
Old
Thanks Meter 6

Can someone port this to galaxy s3 jb?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Felimenta97
Old
Thanks Meter 2,318
@serajr, I got an idea. Could you add a icon as a shortcut to Data Usage?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Felimenta97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hos24397@yahoo.com
Old
(Last edited by Hos24397@yahoo.com; 15th February 2013 at 07:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Arrow Nice work .. But ..

Nice work !!
But you can edit status bar to Blue icons such as official JB 4.2 in the nexus phones..?!
If you did it you can rename it to Full official JB systemUI !!

Tags
el jermano di translasisi, hdpi by sandy7 :d, ics, lidroid, mdpi, systemui, xperia