Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP] Xperia SystemUI + 23 JB Toggles + Sliders + Apps (ICS MDPI) - v10.1 - 28/05/13

OP serajr

13th February 2013, 02:14 PM   |  #1661  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,471

2,793 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanlin salu

Bro try to hack the 'Walkman key' for music 'Play/pause', this will be very helpful for LWW users, becoz The walkman key wont wakeup the Screen when it is pressed while the screen is OFF, By this MOD LWW users can feel their Phone as LWW is ment for music

BTW, thank you, Good luck !

You you tried edit the walkman key layout?....

/system/usr/keylayout/pm8058-keypad.kl

Code:
# WALKMAN key
key 200 MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE WAKE
13th February 2013, 02:18 PM   |  #1662  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,201

1,752 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [App] Xperia JB 23 Toggles + Settings SystemUI for ICS .587 FW MDPI - v7.1, 01/01
I didnt try, this Mod works when Screen is Off, like Skip to Track Mod?
13th February 2013, 02:30 PM   |  #1663  
Flag Whiterun
Thanks Meter: 284

208 posts
More
I have tried editing key layout file as Till-Kruspe said. But it kinda turned out to be an annoyance. Bcz sometimes I wont be listening to music and when I take the phone out of my pocket or keep it in the walkman key would get pressed and song gets played :P

Double press walkman key or long press walkman key for play/pause would be awesome though. But I suppose that can't be done with just editing the key layout

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Quote:

Yes it does

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by serajr

I think by just controlling date format display is enough for mdpi, and that is easy to do by editing some files. I'm now focused on implementing new possibilities to the mod, so I'll leave that job to you guys, ok!!

Off topic: I´ve created (with Sandy7) a totally new and easy way "to skip track via volume long-press" without turning up/down volume together, and also I´ve managed camera button to work like play/pause button, so you´ll have a full screen-off media player! This will be part of the new C'n'T rom first, then Sandy7 will update his tutorial thread with whole code! I hope all you enjoy it!!

Hope someone would fix the clear all button. Or give us some help as to how to do it.. Feeling like my LWW screen became smaller, when I try to goto toggles and hit the clear all button :P

Ooooh! New ROM coming up! Ready for another adventure!

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote:

By the way if you make that change, then walkman key wont open the walkman when your screen is on. It would just be a play/pause button
13th February 2013, 02:31 PM   |  #1664  
Recognized Contributor

2,793 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by havocgb

I have tried editing key layout file as Till-Kruspe said. But it kinda turned out to be an annoyance. Bcz sometimes I wont be listening to music and when I take the phone out of my pocket or keep it in the walkman key would get pressed and song gets played :P

Double press walkman key or long press walkman key for play/pause would be awesome though. But I suppose that can't be done with just editing the key layout

lol....true it really annoying...always play song when it in the pocket...
13th February 2013, 05:22 PM   |  #1665  
Thanks Meter: 141

746 posts
More
Re: [App] Xperia JB 23 Toggles + Settings SystemUI for ICS .587 FW MDPI - v7.1, 01/01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Till-Kruspe

Yup...

lol....true it really annoying...always play song when it in the pocket...

I got annoyed when I got my phone out of pocket and unlock I see a Walkman player instead of home screen. I might replacethe Walkman button with menu key and Menu key with recent apps so it will be like nexus but I think its not a good idea.

Sent from Sony Xperia Live with Walkman
14th February 2013, 12:06 PM   |  #1666  
Flag Whiterun
Thanks Meter: 284

208 posts
More
Has anyone got the bug of empty slider controls pane? Sometimes when I open the notifications drawer and goto slider controls pane, it would be empty (as in the attached screenshot). Once I restart the systemUI it would start working properly again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-14-15-15-56.png
Views:	238
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	1729030  
14th February 2013, 12:13 PM   |  #1667  
Recognized Contributor

2,793 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by havocgb

Has anyone got the bug of empty slider controls pane? Sometimes when I open the notifications drawer and goto slider controls pane, it would be empty (as in the attached screenshot). Once I restart the systemUI it would start working properly again.

Nope...never face this problem...even on hdpi device...

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Till-Kruspe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 06:47 PM   |  #1668  
Flag Sitiawan
Thanks Meter: 6

171 posts
More
Can someone port this to galaxy s3 jb?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
15th February 2013, 07:53 PM   |  #1669  
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,325

7,837 posts
More
@serajr, I got an idea. Could you add a icon as a shortcut to Data Usage?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Felimenta97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 08:20 PM   |  #1670  
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
Arrow Nice work .. But ..
Nice work !!
But you can edit status bar to Blue icons such as official JB 4.2 in the nexus phones..?!
If you did it you can rename it to Full official JB systemUI !!
Last edited by Hos24397@yahoo.com; 15th February 2013 at 08:28 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
el jermano di translasisi, hdpi by sandy7 :d, ics, lidroid, mdpi, systemui, xperia
Previous Thread Next Thread