Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,248 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Why does the AT&T Note II still lacking an official CM release?

Tip us?

tutusinghsohi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Default [Q] Why does the AT&T Note II still lacking an official CM release?

It makes me sad sometimes that my old Galaxy Note is running 4.2.1, while my new and shiny Note II is still on 4.1.2 (sure I can get a 4.2.1 ROM, but its not CM).

Why the hold up? I have no knowledge about how ROMs are made, or how they are ported, so I cannot say what the holdup is.
But how long did the Galaxy Note have to wait after release to start getting official nightly releases?
Should we expect the same time frame for the Note II?

jyazzie110
Old
Thanks Meter 263

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Q] Why does the AT&T Note II still lacking an official CM release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutusinghsohi View Post
It makes me sad sometimes that my old Galaxy Note is running 4.2.1, while my new and shiny Note II is still on 4.1.2 (sure I can get a 4.2.1 ROM, but its not CM).

Why the hold up? I have no knowledge about how ROMs are made, or how they are ported, so I cannot say what the holdup is.
But how long did the Galaxy Note have to wait after release to start getting official nightly releases?
Are you kidding me?? Plz search before posting worthless stuff........Btw check out the original development forum.

Mod Plz lock or delete

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to jyazzie110 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NightHawkUndead
Old
(Last edited by NightHawkUndead; 12th February 2013 at 07:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 488

Lololololololol

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2105917

This thread is poinless and questions do not go in the General section. Learn the rules.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NightHawkUndead For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

travperk
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Location: that itty-bitty nano-spec on that blue dot thats sits just past those last trillion galaxies
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutusinghsohi View Post

what are you talkin about brother? Have you looked for it at all? its only a click or 2 away from here. Mods please delete this nonsense.
flashin and flashin all night for days, weeks, months, more than half of my life and i still cant get enough. What do they put in this stuff?
The Following User Says Thank You to travperk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 2220

DONATE TO ME

lmao

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nickel Dime Bay
Old
Thanks Meter 246
Its not coming any time soon, sell your Note 2 asap.

[CURRENT PHONE] AT&T HTC One (Stealth Black)
R.I.P. White ATT LG G2, Glacier Silver ATT HTC One. ATT Galaxy Note 2(3), Galaxy Note 2 N7100, Nexus 4 16GB, HTC One X(6), Galaxy S III I9300(3), ATT Galaxy S III(4), White Galaxy Nexus(2), ATT Galaxy S II, ATT Galaxy S Captivate, iPhone 4, Blackberry Bold, iPhone 3GS, Moto Razr 2, Samsung BlackJack 2, Razr V3i with iTunes, Razr..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nickel Dime Bay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cdshepherd
Old
Thanks Meter 1176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel Dime Bay View Post
Its not coming any time soon, sell your Note 2 asap.
^^^^THIS^^^^

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

ViciousMo
Old
Thanks Meter 111
How dare CM not make an official release for tutusinghsohi to enjoy. After all, he pays all of their wages and then some. Shame on them..

The Following User Says Thank You to ViciousMo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 2220

DONATE TO ME

This **** is too funny
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following User Says Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Woody
Old
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Thanks Meter 8613
Moved to Q&A and Thread Closed

@OP, you really need to look, search and read a bit more.

@travperk, nice avatar. Sombrero Galaxy is mine.
<a href=http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif</a>
ZFFZ

I GPL I

"The work of men of genius, however wrongly directed, hardly ever fails to open the eyes of men to new possibilities."
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)

The Following User Says Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe